Why Ugly Men Act like Flamboyant Cuck Faggots

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Looking at these cuck memes with their gaping mouth smiles and other faggoty expressions, I realized why they do this.

As an ugly man, no girl will ever acknowledge your existence or initiate anything with you. Consequently, you can’t act like chill Chad who barely speaks saying ‘sup bro. Cool bro. Ok bro’. It works for him because girls come easy to him, and acknowledge his existence without him having to say anything.

So what do you do as an ugly male? Well you gotta make some noise to get the females to turn their heads at you. As a result, you try to act funny, goofy, silly etc to get a girl to laugh. You hope that she sees that you’re a fun guy to be around, and maybe she will want to date you for that.

In school, the hot blonde Chad said NOTHING and had girls talking to him, calling him a ‘chick magnet’.

I on the other hand had to get attention somehow, so I became the class clown. That finally got me some attention from girls (in the end they still chose Chad tho).

So that’s why these non Chads act so eccentric. They need to create stimuli so these girls’ brains react to them. Otherwise they don’t even know you exist. I had a girl thought I left the school years ago even though I walked within 10 feet of her every day. True story.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Arkantos and dogtown
TBH, you misinterpreted the soy meme, the reason they open their mouths wide when they are excited is because it is a reflex that is caused by years of opening wide for Tyrone to shoot his load inside their mouths after he got done fucking their wife, you might call it a Pavlovian reflex. It does nothing for the man's social status.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
TBH, you misinterpreted the soy meme, the reason they open their mouths wide when they are excited is because it is a reflex that is caused by years of opening wide for Tyrone to shoot his load inside their mouths after he got done fucking their wife, you might call it a Pavlovian reflex. It does nothing for the man's social status.