Why was Abhorrence wiped from this forum?

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Master
Did he actually rope
@abhorrence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and normie_joe
They wiped off all the evidence of his existence in this forum. This forum can’t afford another suicide, the law is watching

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Debetro and Beastimmung
He was actually an alt of another high profile poster and he used them both simultaneously somehow completely masking his persona on each account and dodging thr mod team. Unironically thr top 5 larps of all time on. Org nigga was a professional.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte, ChadL1te, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
He was actually an alt of another high profile poster and he used them both simultaneously somehow completely masking his persona on each account and dodging thr mod team. Unironically thr top 5 larps of all time on. Org nigga was a professional.
I want to make an alt profile so bad. I will eventually ask Master to clean out my Debetro evidence on here just like he did with Arvid. So once it's done I would like to already have an account with thousands posts racked up to not start from 0. Do you have a problem with this.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Darkeningstar
bigger LARPER than @WishIwasChico ?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer