Why was ER's spree so shit?

ihatereddit

ihatereddit

Kraken
He killed a few ricecels and normies and that's it
nigga got cucked by a door jfl
why are nearly all ERs low IQ incompetent fucks?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, pardocel, Deleted member 20848 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 20848, 5OuttaTen and 7 others
He was driving while shooting for a lot of the time. But yeah idk how these shooters don’t kill at least 5 when they have assault rifles. Some have shitty aim and others just don’t have what it takes to kill

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and pardocel
Og Breivik got like 200 or so

The guy who positioned himself in the skyscraper then aimed down into the country festival got 200+ as well

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender, pardocel and Deleted member 21044
Cuz he was autistic and a high inhib pussy

He is worshipped by other low iq cels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, pardocel, ;-; and 2 others
It wasn’t a failure. He absolutely decimated the party scene in santa barbara for awhile, and got a lot of news coverage. He may not have killed the people that really wronged him, but he sent a msg for sure, and put incels on the map for years to come. Of course, none of you incels are worthy of his sacrifice and continue to slander er, who really was kind of a cunt to his own anyway

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 20848 and Deleted member 23558
he was an actual idiot. if you've ever read his posts from sluthate you'd realize his iq was in the 80-90 range. it made for some unintentional humor, like when he reacted to the claim that the average penis size was 4 inches with "this is disturbing" implying his penis was less than that lol. but mostly he couldn't understand the most basic blackpilled concepts. he was also stupid enough to have been manipulated by tyger's cherry picked amwf propaganda to stab his gook roomates to death.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, Lookologist003, ROTTING and 1 other person
It wasn’t a failure. He absolutely decimated the party scene in santa barbara for awhile, and got a lot of news coverage. He may not have killed the people that really wronged him, but he sent a msg for sure, and put incels on the map for years to come. Of course, none of you incels are worthy of his sacrifice and continue to slander er, who really was kind of a cunt to his own anyway
all unintentional consequences. all he did was marginalize incels more, which is a good thing, but that wasn't what he had in mind.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
all unintentional consequences. all he did was marginalize incels more, which is a good thing, but that wasn't what he had in mind.
Unintentional or not, he had this effect on people/society. And you say he marginalized incels further, but you want him to do a better spree killing? While I do agree; he could have integrated himself better into society and perhaps could have attained his desires. He, instead, chose to punish society for not supplying him what he truly wanted. He has been described as a petulant, evil manchild—but, you cannot really deny what he achieved: a small crack in the societal wall. Is that not what all incels truly desire in the end: justice?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
He killed a few ricecels and normies and that's it
nigga got cucked by a door jfl
why are nearly all ERs low IQ incompetent fucks?
What would you you have done if you were him and see that the door is locked?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I imagine he’d rambo it and smash it apart lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I imagine he’d rambo it and smash it apart lmao
I think it was a pretty sturdy door, and he would have attracted attention from the people outside if he would have tried to smash it. His plan was to knock, enter, close the door behind him, massacre the people inside, then leave, while the people outside would have been clueless to what happened in the sorority house.
But no one opened for him, the door was locked, he probably also thought there was no one inside(there were just a few girls instead of dozens), so he just shot some random people outside, then drove away.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Unintentional or not, he had this effect on people/society. And you say he marginalized incels further, but you want him to do a better spree killing? While I do agree; he could have integrated himself better into society and perhaps could have attained his desires. He, instead, chose to punish society for not supplying him what he truly wanted. He has been described as a petulant, evil manchild—but, you cannot really deny what he achieved: a small crack in the societal wall. Is that not what all incels truly desire in the end: justice?
incels are a genetic plague that need to be wiped off the face of the earth. lol talking about justice. justice is chad and stacey inheriting the earth and all these ugly fuck subhumans going away forever. i don't celebrate when incels go er, i celebrate when chad and stacey goes er on incels :lul:
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
He tried to go to a sorority but the door was locked so he gave up jfl
Bro tried and then couldn’t get in and was like
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u9.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lookologist003, GetShrekt, ROTTING and 2 others
incels are a genetic plague that need to be wiped off the face of the earth. lol talking about justice. justice is chad and stacey inheriting the earth and all these ugly fuck subhumans going away forever. i don't celebrate when incels go er, i celebrate when chad and stacey goes er on incels :lul:
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
You are a weird guy lol. What is it you truly desire? You say you want chad and stacy to rule the earth, but you post on an incel forum? Are you part of the high society/social constructs? Has chad and stacy done anything for you?

Bro tried and then couldn’t get in and was like
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u9.jpg
funny enough; i walked by the sorority that er didn’t go into and I found the door to be wide open. I didn’t go in at all.

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel and Vermilioncore
You are a weird guy lol. What is it you truly desire? You say you want chad and stacy to rule the earth, but you post on an incel forum? Are you part of the high society/social constructs? Has chad and stacy done anything for you?
lol you need to separate what your ego desires and what emotionally satisfies you vs what is actually good for the planet. incels and being ugly is the root of all evil.

• +1
lol you need to separate what your ego desires and what emotionally satisfies you vs what is actually good for the planet. incels and being ugly is the root of all evil.
That has nothing to do with what i said, but ok we’ll go with it. If incels are truly evil (and you guys all piss me off all the time anyway) then you should not be posting on an incel forum. You should post on reddit or something.

Og Breivik got like 200 or so

The guy who positioned himself in the skyscraper then aimed down into the country festival got 200+ as well
brevikcs main kills came from his self made fertilizer bombs he set up rather than gunfire