no one cares about gooks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: muh, ElTruecel, fuxkdakikez and 5 others
it happend in the most important continent of all time, also he killed jews

• +1
Reactions: Diam and fuse
The world only cares about europe and white people. No body even fucking knows about the Armenian Genocide, Rwanda Genocide,tigray war, The war in middle east etc. The jews don't care so the media don't care. For most americans all these wars abd Genocides can just be swept under the rug as obscure conflicts that a few weird brown people living half way across the globe were involved in and we got nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Meteor21, Deleted member 56659 and 2 others
The world only cares about europe and white people. No body even fucking knows about the Armenian Genocide, Rwanda Genocide,tigray war, The war in middle east etc. The jews don't care so the media don't care. For most americans all these wars abd Genocides can just be swept under the rug as obscure conflicts that a few weird brown people living have way across the globe were involved in and we got nothing to do with it.
how it should be tbh

• +1
Reactions: fuse
how it should be tbh
Won't be very soon with all the anti white propoganda and the power shift to minorities tho.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 56659, Deleted member 65208 and fuse
1. it happened in europe and nobody gives a fuck ab other continents
2. jews with power and influence probably wanted any criticism of them and their people to be deflected as antisemitism and therefore "educated" people about it

• +1
Reactions: Diam
it happened in europe and nobody gives a fuck ab other continents
4062915 1712710307957

The world only cares about europe and white people. No body even fucking knows about the Armenian Genocide, Rwanda Genocide,tigray war, The war in middle east etc. The jews don't care so the media don't care. For most americans all these wars abd Genocides can just be swept under the rug as obscure conflicts that a few weird brown people living half way across the globe were involved in and we got nothing to do with it.
Thoughts? @i_love_roosters

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
jews aren’t white

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and lemonnz
To victimize jews as normalcy

Many countri3s refuse to even acknowledge the Armenian Genocide ever happen. Turkey denies to this day. In perhaps some of biggest parodys in Turkish history they've even built a monument in remembrance of not the armenians who were persecuted but the
the Turkish people who died during thr conflict.

• +1
Many countri3s refuse to even acknowledge the Armenian Genocide ever happen. Turkey denies to this day. In perhaps some of biggest parodys in Turkish history they've even built a monument to remember thr Turkish people who died during thr conflict and not the Armenians.
True, Turks deny it but that's mostly muzzie Turks, I wonder how a christcuck Turk sees it.

how it should be tbh
asians also don't care about wars and genocide in West/Europe (unless they can use it against Whity/muh you genocied the native americans now we are authorized to migrate to your country, for example)

jews are literally peak wannabe victims but at the same time they are smart asf for brainwashing everyone for 70+ years into only caring about them and their suffering and no one else.

Hitler also considered the slavs to be an inferior and subhuman race fit for only enslavement and extermination, the USSR literally lost around 27 million people in WW2 with 19 million of them being civilians and around 8.7 million of them being military. 5.7 million of them were ethnic russians and around 1.3 million of them were ethnic ukranians, and 3 million poles also died and about 2 million belarusians, 345,000 czechs, and around 500,000 serbians. Altogether around 12,845,000+ slavic people died in ww2 because of the war and hitlers racial policies towards slavs. Thats almost double the amount of the 6 million claimed jews, yet... who cares about the suffering of slavs? Where is all the memorials and days around the world, dedicated to their suffering hmmmm??? It seems like the only people who care about their suffering, ARE THEIR LITERAL DESCENDANTS AND NO ONE ELSE LMFAO. There are no global days of memorial dedicated to them, no one cares or feels bad about them, BESIDES THEM.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6
It happened in Antarctica?
yes, the hyperborean genocide, ancient aryan technology and civilisation eradicated by the jews to stunt the aryans technological advancements and enlightenment towards a new vril age

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
As someone of Turkish descent, I believe the Armenian genocide happened and I feel remorse for them.

• +1
  • +1
Is it because they’re Christian’s?
Yes, the late generations of the Ottoman empire were all Freemasons and Atatürk was a Jew and a Freemason. There's nothing Jews and Freemasons hate more than Christians.

As a Jew he hated both Islam and Christianity (Christianity more of course).
The Armenians were genocided by the Ottoman empire cuz they were weaker and the Greeks got forcefully kicked out by Atatürk (not genocided cuz they were a lot stronger than the Armenians).

• +1
Yes, the late generations of the Ottoman empire were all Freemasons and Atatürk was a Jew and a Freemason. There's nothing Jews and Freemasons hate more than Christians.

As a Jew he hated both Islam and Christianity (Christianity more of course).
The Armenians were genocided by the Ottoman empire cuz they were weaker and the Greeks got forcefully kicked out by Atatürk (not genocided cuz they were a lot stronger than the Armenians).
I found it funny that muzzie Turks simp for a guy who turned their country secular.

• +1
I found it funny that muzzie Turks simp for a guy who turned their country secular.
It's funny indeed, you'll see this nigga's face on a gigantic canvas slapped on a muzzy scholar university.. this shit has me like: :feelshmm:

• JFL
It's funny indeed, you'll see this nigga's face on a gigantic canvas slapped on a muzzy scholar university.. this shit has me like: :feelshmm:
Not sure if they’re unaware or just secular muzzies.

• JFL
Not sure if they’re unaware or just secular muzzies.
They're well aware, it's just that Atatürk is above Allah in Turkey