why was i born curry?

Deleted member 4671

Deleted member 4671

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
I want to have a ltr with a stacy like this.
 3faeb07b4c7858a5cbc944193d81f0c0

You dont understand i would cum so hard in her mouth and eat her shit, she's 9 psl she's like a goddess, how do girls like this even exist? Fuck if i was chad I could fuck her

my new onetis tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Nobody of us will

शिटस्किन हिंदू कोप

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, ExCel, diggbicc and 2 others
:rage: :rage: :rage:

Fuck she is legit 8 psl, literally perfect is she gigachad only?

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

She is not 8PSL but yes she would probabbly only want chad or gigachad.
She looks norweigan or swedish though so

She is not 8PSL but yes she would probabbly only want chad or gigachad.
She looks norweigan or swedish though so
yeah she is swedish, at least above fucking 6 psl perfect skin body face FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK WHY GENETICS FUCKKKKK

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
never even fucking began for you. Its truly over.

• So Sad
to even get to 6 psl i will need lefort 3, rhino, bimax,genio,fillers,leg lengthing, almond eye, stroma, skincare, body halo etc FUCKKKK

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
मेरे लिए रोते रह कुत्तिया की औलाद

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lapuig, john2 and diggbicc
AbandonShip

मेरे लिए रोते रह कुत्तिया की औलाद

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
to even get to 6 psl i will need lefort 3, rhino, bimax,genio,fillers,leg lengthing, almond eye, stroma, skincare, body halo etc FUCKKKK

It wont help mate, swedish girls only want 6-8 psl nordics or exotic men.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 4671
I want to have a ltr with a stacy like this.
You dont understand i would cum so hard in her mouth and eat her shit, she's 9 psl she's like a goddess, how do girls like this even exist? Fuck if i was chad I could fuck her
Have you tried at least talking to her?
Just go and say: " Hello, I'm KMS Currycell. I'm from India. I'm an incel. I think you are a goddess. I want to cum in your mouth".
BTW, don't mention the shit eating part, or she will think you are a sick pervert.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4671
Have you tried at least talking to her?
Just go and say: " Hello, I'm KMS Currycell. I'm from India. I'm an incel. I think you are a goddess. I want to cum in your mouth".
BTW, don't mention the shit eating part, or she will think you are a sick pervert.
they will laugh at me

Another day
Another thread
Another ethnic worshipping a white blond toilet.

Humanity won't learn.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LordGodcat, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 4671
if you're north indian its not over, but if you're south consider roping immediately

northerns can do alot to ascend, whitemaxxing works and i've been trying it and my skin color has gotten much fairer

• +1
Another day
Another thread
Another ethnic worshipping a white blond toilet.

Humanity won't learn.
i dont have curry onetis atm, they cuk me for white guys

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 4671
if you're north indian its not over, but if you're south consider roping immediately

northerns can do alot to ascend, whitemaxxing works and i've been trying it and my skin color has gotten much fairer
even tho im south my mother is pretty lightskinned
Rwereasd

Fuck want to ascend like this guy tbh

Attachments

• 1584695457849.png
    1584695457849.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 8
  • +1
This is getting sadder and sadder ngl.
If you can't even have your ethnic love.
If i want to get a gf ill have to go for psl 2 abo its so over, when we graduate she will still probably leave me because normies will give her attention fuck

If i want to get a gf ill have to go for psl 2 abo its so over, when we graduate she will still probably leave me because normies will give her attention fuck
Make a visit to India tbh.

• So Sad
nigga doesnt matter you're south, its over you probably don't have any caucasian features, you probably resemble a dravidian

here is my side profile so fucking over tbh
this is where it looks the worse so fucking over

• So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip
Why was I born ugly?

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4671
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4671
  • JFL
  • WTF
tf is med tbh
mediterrenian, it's not over for me since i can get girls, i'm here to mainly focus on fixing my failos which are to be considered as getting more exotic coloring with contrast, maxxing out my puberty and getting more defined features

• +1
At least you dont need to surgerymaxx unlike me.
i need rhino since my nose is aquiline and lower eyelid fixing, my undereye support is fucked this year and before since i rarely went outside, in 2018 it was extremely straight now its somewhat droopy, i need LLR iirc

i need rhino since my nose is aquiline and lower eyelid fixing, my undereye support is fucked this year and before since i rarely went outside, in 2018 it was extremely straight now its somewhat droopy, i need LLR iirc
you dont need unless you wanna be chad, i need if i want to be human

despite the virus ?
best scenario currently, high E in the water and girls are thirsty to get dicked down, fuck it im not gonna just drop this chance

• JFL
  • +1
you dont need unless you wanna be chad, i need if i want to be human
just keep ascending man, it's never over
even aboriginals here can get girls

just keep ascending man, it's never over
even aboriginals here can get girls
gotta save a shit ton of money to get a super bimax + rhino and i gotta gymcel, if i fraud to 5'10 maybe i can get some becky and gooks good enough for me tbh.
Fuck off chad.
dw this site is filled with chads
and high tier normeis and shit

gotta save a shit ton of money to get a super bimax + rhino and i gotta gymcel, if i fraud to 5'10 maybe i can get some becky and gooks good enough for me tbh.
indeed man, mirin your decisions. i somewhat regret discovering blackpill but at the same time if i didnt discover this i don't know how shit would've turned out for me

• +1
indeed man, mirin your decisions. i somewhat regret discovering blackpill but at the same time if i didnt discover this i don't know how shit would've turned out for me
its life changing for me, i was wondering why i couldnt get girls while all my other freinds could, now im young so i can use the 30k that is free of tax for surgery ik that @5foot8Paki is moneymaxxing for surgeries, i need that type of dedication to even live like a human being

OK, here's another idea, this one I read it a long time ago on a seduction forum.
Approach her and ask her: "Hello madam, I have a question. What should an Indian guy say to you, so you will like him and go to bed with him?". Listen very carefully to what she says, because she basically reveals her weak spot, it's like she gives you the password to her punani, it's simply crazy! Then, repeat the exact same words she said to her, and you are in!

OK, here's another idea, this one I read it a long time ago on a seduction forum.
Approach her and ask her: "Hello madam, I have a question. What should an Indian guy say to you, so you will like him and go to bed with him?". Listen very carefully to what she says, because she basically reveals her weak spot, it's like she gives you the password to her punani, it's simply crazy! Then, repeat the exact same words she said to her, and you are in!
not funny anymore bluecel

The long philtrum is brutal

Also brunettes mog

• +1
There is a girl that looks like her in my school but i will never have a chance, my gigachad only.
The long philtrum is brutal

Also brunettes mog
[/QUOTE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328