Why was the girl very sweaty on her legs during Makeout ?

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
I was on the couch with this girl kissing us before sex and I put my hand on her legs several times during the makeout and she was sweating a lot and she say it was hot , the temperature was cold because I had the air conditioning on low. Is. Normal this happen?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, 5'7 zoomer and \/orman
dnrd
3602501_IMG_9097.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, Jungcuck, Corleone and 6 others
High prenatal t chad problems

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and \/orman

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ReadBooksEveryday, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
3603796_D6EBD017-DADE-4CD3-88C7-8E74D4D62F87.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Rimaxtis, Deleted member 25743 and 1 other person
Cuz ur chubby

I was on the couch with this girl kissing us before sex and I put my hand on her legs several times during the makeout and she was sweating a lot and she say it was hot , the temperature was cold because I had the air conditioning on low. Is. Normal this happen?
Did she still make out with you after?

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT, ReadBooksEveryday and Nebula
@Cutecel2001 this guy is getting laid and you still too scared to meet up with Tinder matches 🤣
Because I'm gl. Third girl in last mount say I'm cute

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Girls prefer masculinity lol
Nvm you are right, masculinity is everything, just shave it and hit the gym hard, then grow a badass beard and girls will be flocking to you brah!

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Nvm you are right, masculinity is everything, just shave it and hit the gym hard, then grow a badass beard and girls will be flocking to you brah!
That's PUA advice

Cope more the guys slay in clubs more is masculine guys not prettyboys.