Why were Native Americans so primitive?

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Like these fools were even more primitive than Ancient Greeks and Romans,thousands of years in delayed development. A group of a hundred Spanish people conquered an entire city with millions. They had bows and arrows when the rest of the world had cannons and big navy ships. So why were they so stupid?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Because they have strong jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 3043 and no_hope_left

Africans in ethiopa are still living in huts.

Lack of competitive and environmental pressures diminished the effects of natural selection, and the stupid people breed at the same rate as the smart people over 20,000+ years from when the land bridge from asia opened.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 685
Trade routes and communication. If were going by timelines i guess the fertile crescent was more advanced than anybody

Part of the problem is that they didn't natively have horses or other beasts of burden.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Drugs
Part of the problem is that they didn't natively have horses or other beasts of burden.
There were wild horses in North America before euros arrived. Native Americans were just not smart enough to domesticate them.

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos
Over for native americans tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Natives weren’t primitive at the time of their conquest by the Spaniards who won luckily due to plague and horses the emperor of the Aztecs capital was so advanced it shocked the invaders whom adopted their methods such as how they collected water. I could go on but like Africa America’s geographic location is terrible for the native people leading to isolation from Europe and asia which flourished in trade as well as cultural ideas.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
There were wild horses in North America before euros arrived. Native Americans were just not smart enough to domesticate them.
Should the wild horses that roam North America be considered native wildlife? They may have been “introduced” by man, but scientific evidence suggests that they are genetically the same as the horses that became extinct on the continent between 11,000 and 13,000 years.

because they're black

No trade, no competition, it's simple is that

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
waiting for @ldar = cope to nuke this thread

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope
Natives weren’t primitive at the time of their conquest by the Spaniards who won luckily due to plague and horses the emperor of the Aztecs capital was so advanced it shocked the invaders whom adopted their methods such as how they collected water. I could go on but like Africa America’s geographic location is terrible for the native people leading to isolation from Europe and asia which flourished in trade as well as cultural ideas.
You're wrong. The Aztecs weaponry was extremely primitive. They were fighting with bow and arrows

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
You're wrong. The Aztecs weaponry was extremely primitive. They were fighting with bow and arrows
And having no written language is pretty much the definition of primitive.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
not discussing weaponry you dumb nig reading off wiki that thinks they know more than a history major. I’m discussing their trading methods culture and infrastructure, which the Spaniards were immensely impressed by. If weaponary decides who was primitive then the greatest clivizations in history would be considered so.
And having no written language is pretty much the definition of primitive.
What do we base being primitive off of? Were most Europeans primitive due to not having gunpowder like the mongols or Chinese gooks? Of course not

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
MAYBE they were primitive but they had better life than us

How does it feel to get cucked by western degeneration (culture and physical degeneration) and an Elite (mostly jews) who just enslave every man below them

How does it feel to wageslave so you can pay rent and taxes again?

The little money left is also for consumption, consumption, consumption

Many can not get much consumption thus they get into depression or even malnutrition

But on the other side, those who consume often literally frie their brain and Neurotransmittors

The level of autistic tendencies is skyrocketing over the past few decades

The abyss between rich and poor is getting bigger

hundred or even thousand year old tradition is stripped out of the hand of their descendants by subverting them to Pop culture

Every traditional sense of identity is taken from us slowly but surely

But nothing changes

Since how many years people keep saying "Now it is happening! Begin of a new era! revolution! We will make the world better for humans"

But nothing is happening really

The Westerners successfully terminated the culture and enviroment of other countries/continents and even themselves

Would rather die while 3 bears are stripping away my feet instead of a 13-year old tranny who wanted my 10€ wageslave money

Would rather go hunting with fellow brothers and feast the prey at home, later on making a ceremony for the mountain god

Would rather die with a spear in my arm so that I can enter the eternal hunting grounds instead of dieing with 80years and pumped with pills

Besides that, Native Americans in their prime had much better Epi-Genetics and Enviroment than we have nowadays

Now do not tell me it enviroment doesn't matter

It is literally evolution (ofc it happens over millenials)

(And grass is always greener on the other side, but I am venting here)

They also had aesthetic facial features (Aesthetic for me atleast; I am a fan of wide zygos)

indian_cromagnon0-e1354575670883.jpg

3a2aee8463bc3f72b72b39dfc5def456--apache-indian-native-indian.jpg

Keith-Longhorn-Shawnee.jpg

07b8053b4345e7fa1cf3585893312f1f.png

navajo-indian17-198x240.jpg

tumblr_lpdik46EFI1qjavm2o1_1280.jpg

elser-victorio.jpg

1849127d2b082c06d529deb22523e07b.jpg

3e6e7ea57dcd2a5c0a752403ac7f0a87.jpg

(ofc I picked good looking ones; They were much more aesthetic before the Westerners came, Men are more aesthetic then the women tbh)

(And I am talking here about the natives from Northern American plains)

Spanish Conquisidators also said, they were tall and well-built

There were few measurements taken and prime men were about 6 ft 5 on average (196 cm)

I am biased because I adore wide zygos and think it is a very good feature for men, and the NA natives have it

Imagine being a prime Native Gigachad and your Neurotransmittors mog every white man nowadays
Explosive bursts of hormones
depression for few weeks and *BAAAM* high every day for the next few months

literally eating maggots but think it is a feast because of your hormones/neurotransmittors

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 1uft, Deleted member 3195, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
there were a lot of different tribes with different levels of technology but if i had to guess it was because they didn't rather have anyone to trade with, europe and asia flourished because of trade routes and sharing information (look at maths or medicine)

The Aztecs were 10x more advanced than the african tribers were. Jfl at saying they were backwards. But that said, they WERE less advanced compared to europe. Spaniards won because they had guns which at that time was basically like the god mode in Doom.

not discussing weaponry you dumb nig reading off wiki that thinks they know more than a history major. I’m discussing their trading methods culture and infrastructure, which the Spaniards were immensely impressed by. If weaponary decides who was primitive then the greatest clivizations in history would be considered so.

What do we base being primitive off of? Were most Europeans primitive due to not having gunpowder like the mongols or Chinese gooks? Of course not
Your trading method doesnt really matter if ur civilization gets wiped out. And the Europeans had gunpowder so wtf are u talking about

How does it feel to get cucked by western degeneration (culture and physical degeneration) and an Elite (mostly jews) who just enslave every man below them

Many can not get much consumption thus they get into depression or even malnutrition

But on the other side, those who consume often literally frie their brain and Neurotransmittors

hundred or even thousand year old tradition is stripped out of the hand of their descendants by subverting them to Pop culture

But nothing changes

Since how many years people keep saying "Now it is happening! Begin of a new era! revolution! We will make the world better for humans"

The Westerners successfully terminated the culture and enviroment of other countries/continents and even themselves

Would rather die while 3 bears are stripping away my feet instead of a 13-year old tranny who wanted my 10€ wageslave money

Would rather go hunting with fellow brothers and feast the prey at home, later on making a ceremony for the mountain god

Would rather die with a spear in my arm so that I can enter the eternal hunting grounds instead of dieing with 80years and pumped with pills

Besides that, Native Americans in their prime had much better Epi-Genetics and Enviroment than we have nowadays

They also had aesthetic facial features (Aesthetic for me atleast; I am a fan of wide zygos)

elser-victorio.jpg

(ofc I picked good looking ones; They were much more aesthetic before the Westerners came, Men are more aesthetic then the women tbh)

There were few measurements taken and prime men were about 6 ft 5 on average (196 cm)

I am biased because I adore wide zygos and think it is a very good feature for men, and the NA natives have it

Imagine being a prime Native Gigachad and your Neurotransmittors mog every white man nowadays

literally eating maggots but think it is a feast because of your hormones/neurotransmittors
Doesnt matter bro. Their women flocked to Spanish men. That's why 50% of SOUTH american peoples dna is spanish and why everyone in south america speaks spanish and is catholic

Lack of competitive and environmental pressures diminished the effects of natural selection, and the stupid people breed at the same rate as the smart people over 20,000+ years from when the land bridge from asia opened.
No high IQ people and animals are much more invested in their offspring and have less children

Meanwhile stupider animals reproduce in mass with less investment in their offspring.

But nothing changes

elser-victorio.jpg

Insane looks tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 3990
as others said in this thread. No competition/no technology sharing with other people’s hampered them.

Europe got a good deal by being connected to Asia by land. Trade routes were easily able to form between asian and european empires, which gave Europe knowledge from the Middle East / east Asia that they were lacking.

• Woah
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
as others said in this thread. No competition/no technology sharing with other people’s hampered them.

Europe got a good deal by being connected to Asia by land. Trade routes were easily able to form between asian and european empires, which gave Europe knowledge from the Middle East / east Asia that they were lacking.
Wait didnt you say youw re leaving the forum? Lmao

No high IQ people and animals are much more invested in their offspring and have less children
In the 21st century this is true. But prior to 1900 smarter people raised far more children to reproductive age than stupid people.

In the 21st century this is true. But prior to 1900 smarter people raised far more children to reproductive age than stupid people.
Yes, RAISED

Not reproduce. Stupid people will reproduce a lot and not really take care of their kids

Indian Chief ‘Two Eagles’ was asked once by a white government official; “You have observed the white man for 90 years. You’ve seen his wars and his technological advances. You’ve seen his progress, and the damage he’s done.”
The Chief nodded in agreement.
The official continued: “Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?”
The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. “When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex.”
Then the chief leaned back and smiled; “Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.”

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Indian Chief ‘Two Eagles’ was asked once by a white government official; “You have observed the white man for 90 years. You’ve seen his wars and his technological advances. You’ve seen his progress, and the damage he’s done.”
The official continued: “Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?”
The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. “When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex.”
Then the chief leaned back and smiled; “Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.”
After looking at how the US is going and will end up in the future, I don’t think the chief was far from the truth

doesnt matearr the yall mog u int osubmision

That's cope. Look at their life expectancy. They died very young and its not only white men who were civilized. Actually the entire world except for them and Africans were civilized.