Why were you forced to endure inceldom ?

L

Luffymaxxing

God make my life great
What did you do in your past life to endure this punishment ? Or was it all just a lottery that you lost ? So many questions

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Deleted member 43822, gonion wanter and 1 other person
luck of the draw bud, that's all nothing else. It's luck of the draw your parents/race/ntness everything is luck of the draw.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
I just woke up one day alive and realized I lost the lottery in that moment as a baby and said googoogaga 👶🏻 and shit my diaper 🤪💯

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Mr Test, Tai Lung and 1 other person
I was a low empathy NT 6'2 white Anglo-Germanic HTN in suburban NYC bullying shitskin Italians and nigs. This is my punishment

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Luffymaxxing
Lost the lottery of being nt

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: itisoverboyos and Luffymaxxing
I was a low empathy NT 6'2 white Anglo-Germanic HTN in suburban NYC bullying shitskin Italians and nigs. This is my punishment
Why dont you volunteer for the red cross and start being a nice human being? You might reincarnate as a chad next life

What did you do in your past life to endure this punishment ? Or was it all just a lottery that you lost ? So many questions
you chose to enter the tunnel of light

the demiurge get what they want, unless u resist

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 13626 and hardestmfintheroom
Why dont you volunteer for the red cross and start being a nice human being? You might reincarnate as a chad next life
I'm already a very nice person though. Subhumanity has tamed me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, autistic_tendencies and hardestmfintheroom
you chose to enter the tunnel of light

the demiurge get what they want, unless u resist
@Umbra mate did you redpill half the forum? Lmfao

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Deleted member 13626
@Umbra mate did you redpill half the forum? Lmfao
Nah bro but i think i started a chain reaction jfl or there are people that know about it but don’t mention it

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
I'd like to believe it's a test from God, but that's probably just abrahamik cope.

More likely to have done something in my past life to warrant such a predicament. Or maybe there's no supernatural force to blame, and I just didn't fare as well in the genetic lottery.

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
luck of the draw bud, that's all nothing else. It's luck of the draw your parents/race/ntness everything is luck of the draw.
Simpleton mindset

6th grade.

Overheard a girl and her guy friend call me ugly in class.

7th grade I started wearing hoodies to hide my face

Since then on I started to notice that when people have conversations with me, they tend to keep it short and sweet because they can’t stand looking at my face. Doesn’t help when i notice that they can’t even look me in the eye

• So Sad
Reactions: lilith