why whenever i hear african children crying

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
i get the urge to shoot them in the head infront of their mothers?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pig_face, Debetro, mortis and 2 others
blud thinks he's Richard Ramirez.If you were truly this disturbed psychopath you would go ER instead of mentally masturbating about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Lynxress and R@m@
I'm always happy for those cries

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@ and fuxkdakikez
Why wasting a bullet when you can throw the nigglet+ the nigress off the cliff?

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, R@m@ and fuxkdakikez
blud thinks he's Richard Ramirez.If you were truly this disturbed psychopath you would go ER instead of mentally masturbating about it
too many cameras, i will get caught easily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 54067 and Ricky212

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, Lynxress and fuxkdakikez
Bro is pure evil

Why wasting a bullet when you can throw the nigglet+ the nigress off the cliff?

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Nigga you are not a psychopath, you are just extremely autistic.Autists always think they're dark triad while they are the biggest pussies on this planet.You think Ramirez cared about muh cameras muh getting caught

Nigga you are not a psychopath, you are just extremely autistic.Autists always think they're dark triad while they are the biggest pussies on this planet.You think Ramirez cared about muh cameras muh getting caught
there were no cameras back then retard

there were no cameras back then retard
Doesn't matter you still had the risk of getting caught.You think a psychopaths mentally masturbates about killing people, he doesn't he just does it.Look at the Bryan Kohberger,you think that nigga was rambling on .org about killing people he just did it

Doesn't matter you still had the risk of getting caught.You think a psychopaths mentally masturbates about killing people, he doesn't he just does it.Look at the Bryan Kohberger,you think that nigga was rambling on .org about killing people he just did it
ramirez did what he did because he knew he could get away with it

ramirez did what he did because he knew he could get away with it
JFL do you geniuenly believe you are a psychopath?Nigga I don't know you but these posts just come across as incredibly autistic

JFL do you geniuenly believe you are a psychopath?Nigga I don't know you but these posts just come across as incredibly autistic
i will massacre your somalian village nigger, quiet!

World would be a better place

• +1
this sounds like projection. theres definitely multiple legit psychos on this site. i have constant thoughts like that but psycho doesnt equal low IQ, im not willing to throw my life away rotting in prison forever
these idiots cope thinking everyone thinks like them, nah i would prob be serial killer tier if this was 1984 not 2024

• +1
this sounds like projection. theres definitely multiple legit psychos on this site. i have constant thoughts like that but psycho doesnt equal low IQ, im not willing to throw my life away rotting in prison forever

these idiots cope thinking everyone thinks like them, nah i would prob be serial killer tier if this was 1984 not 2024
I don't know you but I doubt you are really a psycho.I have thoughts every day about torturing people,killing people etc yet I wouldn't even call myself a psycho.The worst thing I probably did was try to kill my sister multiple times yet I would say that I am a good person.A true psycho won't even be able to stop their crazy thoughts

I don't know you but I doubt you are really a psycho.I have thoughts every day about torturing people,killing people etc yet I wouldn't even call myself a psycho.The worst thing I probably did was try to kill my sister multiple times yet I would say that I am a good person.A true psycho won't even be able to stop their crazy thoughts
i am not a legit psycho but i have some psycho traits and i am definitely not NT like the avg normie is

• +1
Reactions: nigtard