no racebait for educational purposes.

2023 07 09 17 57 08 Window

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
wtf brutal dark triad mog

Whites don't have small skulls.
They do relative to Blacks and Asians

Product 1597 main original 1629485830

Neurocranium specifically. Facewise they mog though. Their bone just goes to their face unlike ethnics who are bobbleheads

Attachments

• 24096 - SoyBooru.png
    24096 - SoyBooru.png
    121.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
No Med would ever admit this bro (unless female)

View attachment 2314355

Neurocranium specifically. Facewise they mog though. Their bone just goes to their face unlike ethnics who are bobbleheads
No, whites have substantially larger skulls than blacks. (Anyone with two eyes can confirm as well.) There's plenty of old anthropometric data on this. Whites have either significantly larger or slightly smaller skulls than Asians as well, depending on which group of Asians you're looking at. This whole topic is stupid and wrong.

White is right

View attachment 2314355

Look at the pic in op every bone in his skull is small compared to the ethnics.

No, whites have substantially larger skulls than blacks. (Anyone with two eyes can confirm as well.) There's plenty of old anthropometric data on this. Whites have either significantly larger or slightly smaller skulls than Asians as well, depending on which group of Asians you're looking at. This whole topic is stupid and wrong.
Me: provides evidence
You: no that's wrong trust me brooooo

Look at the pic in op every bone in his skull is small compared to the ethnics.
I can't believe I actually have to explain that 3 random skulls chosen to illustrate shape differences do not demonstrate an average size in any population.

Me: provides evidence
You: no that's wrong trust me brooooo

"Dr. Gordon finds that the average cranial capacity of the natives measured is 1,316 cubic centimetres, as against the European average of 1,481 c.c." (Referring ot African natives)

That took like 10 seconds of Googling. There are plenty of other sources. You could have done the same, but you would rather look at a picture and make assumptions like a 5-year-old.