Why wide fwhr is attractive

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
now everybody has heard of fwhr Facial width height ratio but no one knows the real reason as to why it’s attractive but I think I have discovered the answer

Wide fwhr is the width divided by height of the face top of the lip to the lowest part of the brow, men with wider faces are seen as more, aggressive, masculine, capable in a fight, better at sports, more likely to lie and cheat ect

now the reason fwhr is attractive is because I believe it is linked to bone density and body type, there are certain phenotypes that have denser bones and heavier bodies witch helps in a fighting situation and in every day life, phenotypes that have wider faces include, west baltid, east baltid, borrbey, alpanid and all these phenotypes on average have heavier bones and are endomorohs so there is a clear coloration between fwhr and phenotypes and certain phenotypes have denser bones and heavier bodies witch would lead to an advantage in fighting and intersex compatirion

Tdtr

higher fwhr is linked to certain phenotypes with heavier bones and heavier bodies witch lead to better fighting success and that is the evaloutiknary reason as to why its attractive

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Brazitard, ChristianChad and 3 others
I have a high fwhr but do you know any celebrities that are seen as very attractive by normie standard that have low fwhr?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I have a high fwhr but do you know any celebrities that are seen as very attractive by normie standard that have low fwhr?
Toni mahfud, mario hervas, Mariano do vaio, many more I cba to name

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996 and Deleted member 10615
Toni mahfud, mario hervas, Mariano do vaio, many more I cba to name
I can think of a few of the top of my head, Adam driver, Ryan gosling, Ryan Reynolds, Lorenzo zurzolo, Keane reeves, gandy, chick etc

Fwhr is cope past a certain point once it’s past 180 your fine and some guys can get away with a lower one if the midfsce is compact or they have wide set eyes

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Phillybeard1996
I can think of a few of the top of my head, Adam driver, Ryan gosling, Ryan Reynolds, Lorenzo zurzolo, Keane reeves, gandy, chick etc

Fwhr is cope past a certain point once it’s past 180 your fine and some guys can get away with a lower one if the midfsce is compact or they have wide set eyes
I know many maybe most ufc fighters have high fwhr but they are not very goodlooking to women.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 10615
It's attractive because a high fWHR is correlated with high testosterone.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Brazitard, Slob and 1 other person
now everybody has heard of fwhr Facial width height ratio but no one knows the real reason as to why it’s attractive but I think I have discovered the answer

Wide fwhr is the width divided by height of the face top of the lip to the lowest part of the brow, men with wider faces are seen as more, aggressive, masculine, capable in a fight, better at sports, more likely to lie and cheat ect

now the reason fwhr is attractive is because I believe it is linked to bone density and body type, there are certain phenotypes that have denser bones and heavier bodies witch helps in a fighting situation and in every day life, phenotypes that have wider faces include, west baltid, east baltid, borrbey, alpanid and all these phenotypes on average have heavier bones and are endomorohs so there is a clear coloration between fwhr and phenotypes and certain phenotypes have denser bones and heavier bodies witch would lead to an advantage in fighting and intersex compatirion

Tdtr

higher fwhr is linked to certain phenotypes with heavier bones and heavier bodies witch lead to better fighting success and that is the evaloutiknary reason as to why its attractive

It's attractive because a high fWHR is correlated with high testosterone.
many fat i see irl have high fwhr and vice versa to ecto

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
I have 70 mm ipd and es ratio of 0.47 and low fwhr
do i look somewhat decent bc of my 1.07 midface ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Time for you to get off the internet a bit OP. This is a bunch of bs lmao :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 12344
In chimps it is positively correlated by dominance hierarchy probably it was same for primitive humans too and we still have insticts for finding high fwhr as more dominant

• +1
I have 70 mm ipd and es ratio of 0.47 and low fwhr
do i look somewhat decent bc of my 1.07 midface ?
Send a picture through pm bro and I will tell
And don’t worry I am a trusted rater

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
someone tell me what fwhr

In chimps it is positively correlated by dominance hierarchy probably it was same for primitive humans too and we still have insticts for finding high fwhr as more dominant
Yeah this is true but what I’m saying is I think there is a link between bone density and body type and high fwhr

phenotypes like, baltid, borrbey, Allan is all have wide faces and they have heavy bones and are endomorohs thus being more capable in a fight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996 and Deleted member 10615
Yeah this is true but what I’m saying is I think there is a link between bone density and body type and high fwhr

phenotypes like, baltid, borrbey, Allan is all have wide faces and they have heavy bones and are endomorohs thus being more capable in a fight
If a endomorph loses weight and becomes skinny will he look like a ectomorph? I don't like using the term ecto meso or endo much. But yes people have different genetics

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard

I didnt read the thread at first lol just answered question. Yes warrior phenos have higher fwhr brachycephalic and generally mesomorph-endomorph shorter legs longor torso with kinda lack of forward growth since european enviroment choose for it. Reverse to this africans have reverse of that traits (you can say africans have hunter pheno) long legged dolicho head ectomorph etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
I didnt read the thread at first lol just answered question. Yes warrior phenos have higher fwhr brachycephalic and generally mesomorph-endomorph shorter legs longor torso with kinda lack of forward growth since european enviroment choose for it. Reverse to this africans have reverse of that traits long legged dolicho head ectomorph etc.
How can you tell if your a ectomorph mesomorph or endomorph if a ectomorph got fat will he look like a endomorph?

• +1
  • +1
Ectomorphs cant get really fat tbh
Everyone can get fat if they overeat enough and eat 6000 calories everyday but some people just cannot eat a ton of food to the point where they become obese

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 12344
Everyone can get fat if they overeat enough and eat 6000 calories everyday but some people just cannot eat a ton of food to the point where they become obese
I dont think a true ectomorph can be obese bro it is pretty hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Phillybeard1996
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Julius and Deleted member 10615
because it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
people who say otherwise are coping low fhwr peanutskullcels

• +1
  • JFL

Tdtr

That’s a well thought out plausible argument. Don’t forget however that high fwhr is nowhere near universally attractive/wide appeal for hook ups or otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 10615
Post high fwhr high fighting success faces tbh