Why women age like shit

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
Couples that have the same age, almost always the woman looks older than the man
It's crazy, like every year a man ages after 25, the woman ages 1.5 or even 2.
A 35 old woman is old af, a 35 yo man (depending on his habits) still looks good.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Ken and panjeet currycel
The average "Men age like wine thread" is written by someone who looks like this

AlbanianMob GTAIV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, got.daim, LowTierVitoBss and 8 others
Cause weaker skin and bones. Make-up is also bad for the skin. Women will be 19 and have cellulite legs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Ken
Couples that have the same age, almost always the woman looks older than the man
A 35 old woman is old af, a 35 yo man (depending on his habits) still looks good.
women depend a LOT on collagen, and men depend mostly on bones, examples:
angelina jolie and natalie portman
Resultado de imagem para angelina jolie old
Resultado de imagem para natalie portman old

brad pitt and hernan drago

Resultado de imagem para brad pitt old
Resultado de imagem para hernan drago old

ofc there are excepetions like leonardo dicaprio etc..

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and icetraebald
How To Evaluate Testosterone Levels In Men: Age Chart & Range
Estrogen, Progesterone and Aging Stock Vector - Illustration of anatomy ...

our hormones start declining at 40/50 meanwhile them it starts declining at 30
(mark as solution)

The average "Men age like wine thread" is written by someone who looks like this

View attachment 3002635
This. I agree. The whole men age like fine wine is utter cope. Only the top 10-20% of those men who were ALREADY Chads in their prime years and have good aging genes become " Fine wine".

You must engage in every anti aging behavior possible. Sunscreen, retinol, and later on tretinon,collagen, cardio twice a week at least, and weight lifting , as well as getting good sleep, doing intermittent fasting at least 16 hours fasting window, maintain your hairline

Avoiding things

So No anabolic steroids
No smoking cigarettes, or marijuana
No doing any sort of other drugs
No Tanning
No drinking alcohol
No having processed sugar but fruit intake should be minimized
No processed goy slop foods

If you do this you will look 10 years younger then the biological age.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
women depend a LOT on collagen, and men depend mostly on bones, examples:
angelina jolie and natalie portman
Resultado de imagem para angelina jolie old
Resultado de imagem para natalie portman old

brad pitt and hernan drago

Resultado de imagem para brad pitt old
Resultado de imagem para hernan drago old

ofc there are excepetions like leonardo dicaprio etc..
Men can get away till their mid 40s but again everyone forgets you need to be a chad in the first place. And also stress is a under rated aging factor. When you have millions in the bank you have basically zero stress.

• JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR
This. I agree. The whole men age like fine wine is utter cope. Only the top 10-20% of those men who were ALREADY Chads in their prime years and have good aging genes become " Fine wine".

You must engage in every anti aging behavior possible. Sunscreen, retinol, and later on tretinon,collagen, cardio twice a week at least, and weight lifting , as well as getting good sleep, doing intermittent fasting at least 16 hours fasting window, maintain your hairline

Avoiding things

So No anabolic steroids
No smoking cigarettes, or marijuana
No doing any sort of other drugs
No Tanning
No drinking alcohol
No having processed sugar but fruit intake should be minimized
No processed goy slop foods

If you do this you will look 10 years younger then the biological age.
It's all genetics pal Tony effe has the most unhealthy Life looks 20 at 31

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
It's all genetics pal Tony effe has the most unhealthy Life looks 20 at 31
Genes are a huge part don't get me wrong, but imagine if Tony Effe did all of that with a healthy lifestyle.

Men can get away till their mid 40s but again everyone forgets you need to be a chad in the first place. And also stress is a under rated aging factor. When you have millions in the bank you have basically zero stress.
Women are twice as likely to suffer from severe stress and anxiety as men, according to a 2016 study published in The Journal of Brain & Behavior. The American Psychological Association reports a gender gap year after year showing that women consistently report higher stress levels. JFL:lul:(COPY PAST FROM GOOGLE)

• JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel
Both genders age like shit, to be honest. Women get fat and wrinkly. So do men on top of going bald.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers and Juandigomigo22
Genes are a huge part don't get me wrong, but imagine if Tony Effe did all of that with a healthy lifestyle.
Idk for what i've noticed there Is zero correlation between lifestyle and good aging. One may as well at least enjoy the pleasures of life

Don't forget celebrities do a lot of softmaxxing and sometimes even hardmaxxing. They got the money to buy a lot of high-quality skincare products and they also do botox/injections, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and AscensionMan98
Idk for what i've noticed there Is zero correlation between lifestyle and good aging. One may as well at least enjoy the pleasures of life
If your gonna drink alcohol I would say at least eat healthy and avoid processed goy slop and sugary foods. Goy slop like mcdonadls doesnt even taste goods, and every time you eat something sweet you want to balance it out with some salty snack right after, meaning it was pointless to have the sugary food in the first place.

Exercise is hard but how else are you going to get a good body. Even if you take steroids you have to workout

Don't forget celebrities do a lot of softmaxxing and sometimes even hardmaxxing. They got the money to buy a lot of high-quality skincare products and they also do botox/injections, etc.
And plastic surgeries, they have a unlimited budget for looksmaxxing and its actually required as their public appearance is a huge part of their role.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
And plastic surgeries, they have a unlimited budget for looksmaxxing and its actually required as their public appearance is a huge part of their role.
Yes, that's why I wrote "hardmaxxing," I meant plastic surgeries by that. And yes, they have to be at their very best. I'm glad I'm not a celeb, I can do literally nothing and no one would care as no one cares about me in the first place. :ogre:

Do you mean white women ? cause usually black and Asian women don’t age like shit

Women tend to expose themselves to beauty trends which literally kill their skin. For an example tanning. But men dont age like fine wine and the avarage man in his 50s is a fat fuck who doesnt give 2 flying shits about his looks.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Women tend to expose themselves to beauty trends which literally kill their skin. For an example tanning. But men dont age like fine wine and the avarage man in his 50s is a fat fuck who doesnt give 2 flying shits about his looks.
I didn't say men age like fine wine
I said they tend to look better if they take care of themselves

Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.
As long as you don't go bald of course.

Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.
As long as you don't go bald of course.
I think if both women and men put effort to stay young the men will look younger

Completely opposite observation. Women generally 'age' better. I don't really think it's anything to do with age though they just take care of themselves more. It's a multi million industry for a reason.

Completely opposite observation. Women generally 'age' better. I don't really think it's anything to do with age though they just take care of themselves more.
Only when they're like older, guys at the age of 25 look way younger than women at the same age.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Only when they're like older, guys at the age of 25 look way younger than women at the same age.
Nah, women inherently look younger because of no facial hair & hair loss. Perhaps the reason why you think men age better is because they embrace the mature look so the transition is smoother while women have to keep up the collagen and youthfulness which is way harder.

Last edited:
LOL at all the fags in here saying women don't age that bad.
Their value is in their looks which peak at 16 to 18. All downhill from there.
All women hit the wall. Most hit it early due to a diet of vodka and mcdonalds.
There are many older guys I know that still look 10+ years younger than they are.
Yet every woman I've ever met looks 10+ years older than she actually is. Also most of you retards have never seen them without their warpaint on as they do not go out in public without that and their fake hair/eyelashes/pushup bra/heels/fat squeeze tube shirts

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and mrdouchebag
LOL at all the fags in here saying women don't age that bad.
Their value is in their looks which peak at 16 to 18. All downhill from there.
All women hit the wall. Most hit it early due to a diet of vodka and mcdonalds.
There are many older guys I know that still look 10+ years younger than they are.
Yet every woman I've ever met looks 10+ years older than she actually is. Also most of you retards have never seen them without their warpaint on as they do not go out in public without that and their fake hair/eyelashes/pushup bra/heels/fat squeeze tube shirts

Preach. If a man doesn't overindulge in the sun and doesn't have severe hair loss(better hop on finasteride if you lose hair), he'll age better. My parents are a good example of this. Both never exercised in their life, both are heavy smokers since they were like 20, yet by middle age my mother started looking senior citizen age facially, I remember when I was 12-13(she was mid-late 40s then) and we would go on family vacation and people in restaurants would mistake her as our grandma(dead serious). That being said, I'll give credit where it's due and say that she's still skinny. My father on the other hand has a belly that enters a room 10 seconds before he does.

There is a reason there is that old saying: "Old men look like Sean Connery. Old women also look like Sean Connery." Aging, even if you have a healthy lifestyle and routine, will masculinize your face. Which is far more detrimental to women, since more feminine faces are usually preferred. Men also look worse, but the decline is slower, since generally on men more masculine faces are preferred. Sure, female celebrities who had a very high starting point of attractiveness, lived a healthy lifestyle, got botox/fillers/facelifts, makeupfraudmaxx might still look good, especially in highly filtered/doctored photos, but the vast majority of women age like milk once they are past 40. Another significant advantage men have is beardfrauding, which doesn't go away if you jump into a pool. A nice thick beard is potent enough to hide wrinkles, face sinking, facial sagging and a deteriorating jawline or neck skin. Couple it with decent hair and you're golden. Plus forehead wrinkles and grey hair have always been positively received on men, not so much on women.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and panjeet currycel
Preach. If a man doesn't overindulge in the sun and doesn't have severe hair loss(better hop on finasteride if you lose hair), he'll age better. My parents are a good example of this. Both never exercised in their life, both are heavy smokers since they were like 20, yet by middle age my mother started looking senior citizen age facially, I remember when I was 12-13(she was mid-late 40s then) and we would go on family vacation and people in restaurants would mistake her as our grandma(dead serious). That being said, I'll give credit where it's due and say that she's still skinny. My father on the other hand has a belly that enters a room 10 seconds before he does.

There is a reason there is that old saying: "Old men look like Sean Connery. Old women also look like Sean Connery." Aging, even if you have a healthy lifestyle and routine, will masculinize your face. Which is far more detrimental to women, since more feminine faces are usually preferred. Men also look worse, but the decline is slower, since generally on men more masculine faces are preferred. Sure, female celebrities who had a very high starting point of attractiveness, lived a healthy lifestyle, got botox/fillers/facelifts, makeupfraudmaxx might still look good, especially in highly filtered/doctored photos, but the vast majority of women age like milk once they are past 40. Another significant advantage men have is beardfrauding, which doesn't go away if you jump into a pool. A nice thick beard is potent enough to hide wrinkles, face sinking, facial sagging and a deteriorating jawline or neck skin. Couple it with decent hair and you're golden. Plus forehead wrinkles and grey hair have always been positively received on men, not so much on women.
your mom being called grandma 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag
My ex wanted to record me while i bite in a Banana🍌
I Said Ok but If you give me a good bj after the vie
She agreed
She did a 4 sec vid and laughed
After that she Had it in her mouth :ogre: