Why women always working these office jobs?

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Looks like the easiest crap ever, they just sit around pretending to do something all day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, BoneDensity, TheAbyssinian and 6 others
Looks like the easiest crap ever, they just sit around pretending to do something all day
My mom does this as well. She doesn't do anything all day. My Somali stepdad earns less, works at night, and does more intesive labour. Women are lazy fucks and aren't suited for any jobs containing any form of intensive labour.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, BoneDensity, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
My mom does this as well. She doesn't do anything all day. My Somali stepdad earns less, works at night, and does more intesive labour. Women are lazy fucks and aren't suited for any jobs containing any form of intensive labour.
Yes it pisses me off, especially these HR foids. Why are they in charge of recruiting when they are so incompetent, easy mode pricks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, BoneDensity, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Yes it pisses me off, especially these HR foids. Why are they in charge of recruiting when they are so incompetent, easy mode pricks.
They also get high-value jobs because "muh diversity". My lawyer is a foid. How ironic. My lawyer is defending an incel that got in legal trouble in court. She saved me from juvie tho which i am really thankful for but she seems very incompetent and not suited for the job.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, ShowerMaxxing, GetShrekt and 1 other person
the older ones are bitter as fuk because they couldn't find chad

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
u know a lot of guys do that too right??

hell even I do that, but only do like 25-30hrs a week, and try not to stay sitting down all day.

dont u do same shit?

They also get high-value jobs because "muh diversity". My lawyer is a foid. How ironic. My lawyer is defending an incel that got in legal trouble in court. She saved me from juvie tho which i am really thankful for but she seems very incompetent and not suited for the job.
Why did u not choose a man lawyer? I’d rather just go to jail at that point

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, BoneDensity, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 2 others
Dont know but it makes money

Life on tutorial mode

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and ShowerMaxxing
Why did u not choose a man lawyer? I’d rather just go to jail at that point
In the Netherlands anyone who is underage can't choose their own lawyer. After i got arrested the police assigned a lawyer to me.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and GetShrekt
u know a lot of guys do that too right??

hell even I do that, but only do like 25-30hrs a week, and try not to stay sitting down all day.

dont u do same shit?
No they don’t. HR, recruiting, secretaries are all heavily done by women.

Men working office jobs are usually doing software or something actually challenging.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Your mums taking big Somali BBC cocks from @piratemogger and @fauxfox how can you cope hwite boi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox and Deleted member 20216
No they don’t. HR, recruiting, secretaries are all heavily done by women.

Men working office jobs are usually doing software or something actually challenging.
Ok yes, but I'm telling u even in the important departments that do shit, prob 90% of people don't do fuck all. And many of them are men.

Difference is in shit like hr 99% don't do shit but move paper and organize meetings.

One could argue that men should be given a choice of doing shit like hr or secretary rather than working unloading ships for example

At my work place men do the heavy lifting women do the easy work

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, BoneDensity and GetShrekt
In the Netherlands anyone who is underage can't choose their own lawyer. After i got arrested the police assigned a lawyer to me.
What did you get arrested for?

What did you get arrested for?
I send my plans for going ER in a Reddit DM to someone who claimed to want to help me with it. Turns out it was an undercover agent.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, MoggerGaston, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I send my plans for going ER in a Reddit DM to someone who claimed to want to help me with it. Turns out it was an undercover agent.
F6006556 3880 4473 9B7C F34BF644EDC4

Absolutely 100% true. Especially HR bitches get paid $100.000 a year for being dumb fucks who act like they are above you when they are literally too dumb to wipe the floor.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Ok yes, but I'm telling u even in the important departments that do shit, prob 90% of people don't do fuck all. And many of them are men.

Difference is in shit like hr 99% don't do shit but move paper and organize meetings.

One could argue that men should be given a choice of doing shit like hr or secretary rather than working unloading ships for example

If only us guys who actually do productive shit got paid and everyone that doesn't do shit wouldn't get anything we would be millionaires and everyone else would be sucking our assholes. And that would be a fairer and better world. I could work as a software developer but I simply refuse to do so for less than $500K a year. If I get paid the same amount for doing a simple job then I will do that job instead.

I mean it still is that in a small enough company but sadly never in a biy company.

I. Also seriously considered giving it all up, my boss got 1.5m last year and all he does is talk shit while I do all rhe work

Have you made a thread about this? If so, link it, if you haven't then make one.