Why won’t girls talk to me?

jsmad

jsmad

6,2 cyclops
I’ve done everything I can. I never got to speak to females throughout all my high school because no one was interested in me and I was sub human. I’ve tried every softmaxx and no results. Pretty frauded photo but for reference I’m 6,2 at 17 and been going gym for almost a year now.
IMG 6356

• Woah
Reactions: noonespecial
get nt photos or die virgin

I’ve done everything I can. I never got to speak to females throughout all my high school because no one was interested in me and I was sub human. I’ve tried every softmaxx and no results. Pretty frauded photo but for reference I’m 6,2 at 17 and been going gym for almost a year now.View attachment 3224289
Do you talk to them

I’ve done everything I can. I never got to speak to females throughout all my high school because no one was interested in me and I was sub human. I’ve tried every softmaxx and no results. Pretty frauded photo but for reference I’m 6,2 at 17 and been going gym for almost a year now.View attachment 3224289
You're schizo

need to be low inhib evilmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: jsmad
Not a single girl ik messages me
They won't slide into your dms but they definitely look at you on the street

You have a bland normie NPC personality

They won't slide into your dms but they definitely look at you on the street
I’m competing with chadlites and chads in Australia. There’s no point

• JFL
I’m competing with chadlites and chads in Australia. There’s no point
Nigger you would get attention even here in Scandinavia 6'2 Htn is good everywhere stop being a retard

Nigger you would get attention even here in Scandinavia 6'2 Htn is good everywhere stop being a retard
The only girls I want are the stacylites and Stacy’s. My mind is cooked

• JFL
Because you are not NT. Go to Chennai you will be Giga Chad there and fuck Indian stacies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja and jsmad
shave off ur goatee first