butterworld

butterworld

5’8 mulattocel
Title tbh @JohnDoe

price of LL is more expensive than his house I bet thats why

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, <6PSLcel and butterworld
price of LL is more expensive than his house I bet thats why
Tbh if I were him I’d make it a priority, I couldn’t live with myself dreading something I could change for the rest of my life.

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Tbh if I were him I’d make it a priority, I couldn’t live with myself dreading something I could change for the rest of my life.
Just wear lifts tbh, 1+ inch shoe 4+ lifts, boom ur 5'8 = 6'1

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Just wear lifts tbh, 1+ inch shoe 4+ lifts, boom ur 5'8 = 6'1
For slaying frauding is easy but for LTR which I assume he wants as an oldcel he wants the height for relationship

• +1
I'm 174, LL is retarded because my torso is already small and I would look like a clown. There's 100 different reasons to not get it. I'll just fraud with shoes + 0.5 inch lifts and walk around 5'10 tbh.

• +1
Reactions: mogre, TechnoBoss and Deleted member 67869
Too risky

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Moving to Indonesia where average height is 5'7 tbh, I will be a mogger there. Btw I'm a poor NEET and LL is expensive. I'd rather spend money on rhino and otoplasty. How are your 3" lifts going?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and nword49
I'm 174, LL is retarded because my torso is already small and I would look like a clown. There's 100 different reasons to not get it. I'll just fraud with shoes + 0.5 inch lifts and walk around 5'10 tbh.
174 is brutal af jesus

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogre, Deleted member 67869 and JohnDoe
wait wtf 174 is 5’8.5” i thought that was like 5’2-3” LOL
Yes it's 5'8.5, I'm basically 5'9 if my posture/APT/spine is fixed, still brutally over

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: mogre and butterworld
i have chadlite base but im fat and look like shit rn
Ah, yes. 6'4.75 Chadlite on org, buddy, do you realise you're average? Or should I say, below average, to org standards.

Jokes aside, yeah ur larping fag 6'4.75 chadlite JFL this is worse than @Azonin larps jfl @Autismcel check this larping niggha

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and nword49
Moving to Indonesia where average height is 5'7 tbh, I will be a mogger there. Btw I'm a poor NEET and LL is expensive. I'd rather spend money on rhino and otoplasty. How are your 3" lifts going?
Jfl if you think I’m wearing 3 inch lifts, I would rope if I were caught with those. I’m only doing one inch which is good enough for me, two-three whenever I go to a party/club/slaying from online

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Ah, yes. 6'4.75 Chadlite on org, buddy, do you realise you're average? Or should I say, below average, to org standards.

Jokes aside, yeah ur larping fag 6'4.75 chadlite JFL this is worse than @Azonin larps jfl @Autismcel check this larping niggha
It’s true he’s at least HTN when he leans out plus he’s 6’5 so overall chadlite SMV

• JFL
@nword49 PM face

Ask anyone that’s seen me, under all the fat I’m HTN minimum. I’m unironically one of the most genetically gifted individuals on this website but at the same time one of the least disciplined. There are multiple images of my deformed face on this shitty website so if you want to search for them urself go ahead

• +1
Yes it's 5'8.5, I'm basically 5'9 if my posture/APT/spine is fixed, still brutally over
Life would have been different if we were just 3 inches taller
Just 3 life inches :feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe and butterworld
Ask anyone that’s seen me, under all the fat I’m HTN minimum. I’m unironically one of the most genetically gifted individuals on this website but at the same time one of the least disciplined. There are multiple images of my deformed face on this shitty website so if you want to search for them urself go ahead
Okay dude, send face in pm.

.... I should be 5'11 atleast but no nutrition and only 5 hours of sleep during puberty = stunted
High testosterone might’ve unironically closed my plates early because I was the same height from 14, broooootal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, JohnDoe and Deleted member 67869
.... I should be 5'11 atleast but no nutrition and only 5 hours of sleep during puberty = stunted
I didnt eat well as a kid im prob stunted too

I didnt eat well as a kid im prob stunted too
As long as you aren’t a starving African child you should be alright, the only way kids seem to actually stunt growth is through intense training as a 12-15 year old which can accelerate height growth leaving you capped at a lower height than you would’ve been if you just chilled. (This is speculation)

As long as you aren’t a starving African child you should be alright, the only way kids seem to actually stunt growth is through intense training as a 12-15 year old which can accelerate height growth leaving you capped at a lower height than you would’ve been if you just chilled.
Bro i didnt eat much meat as a kid nevee drank milk never ate fruits or vegetables only ate goyslop and carbs
I was getting sick alot too
Thats why i say im probs stunted

Bro i didnt eat much meat as a kid nevee drank milk never ate fruits or vegetables only ate goyslop and carbs
I was getting sick alot too
Thats why i say im probs stunted
Cope tbh I know alot of black guys who are goyslop from poor diets and grew tall even really skinny ones. It’s genes + not accelerating your growth plate closure

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 67869
I'm 5'8''-5'9'' too. LL has bad risk/reward ratio for this height. It's not death tier height. No matter what the schizo echo chamber of .org says.
Also got stunted height during childhood and puberty due to a high stress environment and bad nutrition jfl:lul:, my older brother is 6'0''.
Tbh if parents knew anything about nutrition, they would feed their children quality food like meat, organs, eggs, etc. I've noticed parents feed their children soft high-carb foods, ofc children will grow with deformed faces, weak frame and short. Obviously, genetics play a role, but I think environment matters a lot also for how a person will look like when they mature.
Men 5'5'' and below should consider LL imo.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe, Deleted member 67869 and butterworld
I'm 5'8''-5'9'' too. LL has bad risk/reward ratio for this height. It's not death tier height. No matter what the schizo echo chamber of .org says.
Also got stunted height during childhood and puberty due to a high stress environment and bad nutrition jfl:lul:, my older brother is 6'0''.
Tbh if parents knew anything about nutrition, they would feed their children quality food like meat, organs, eggs, etc. I've noticed parents feed their children soft high-carb foods, ofc children will grow with deformed faces, weak frame and short. Obviously, genetics play a role, but I think environment matters a lot also for how a person will look like when they mature.

High testosterone might’ve unironically closed my plates early because I was the same height from 14, broooootal
I was a coomer, maybe wondering if that had any effect due to high test or I dunno, I think lack of sleep/nutrition fucked me for the most part.

Yep, high carb processed sugar/fast food diet, insufficient protein or total calories and 5h sleep is brutal stunting.

• +1
Reactions: mogre
It's a meme jfl it's all genetic

Richard ramirez only slept for <=4 hours, ate a shitton of candy, cereals, and soda yet he ended up 185 cms/6 foot 1

It's a meme jfl it's all genetic

Richard ramirez only slept for <=4 hours, ate a shitton of candy, cereals, and soda yet he ended up 185 cms/6 foot 1
Genetic potential. He prob could have been 6'4 just like I could have been 5'11

• +1
Reactions: mogre
Genetic potential. He prob could have been 6'4 just like I could have been 5'11
He reached his genetic potential lol

Both of his parents are midgets

He prolly should've been 5'8-5-10