Why won’t my acne clear up

fodenenthusiast

fodenenthusiast

Iron
I’ve been using skincare for like the past 2 weeks and my skin isn’t fucking clearing up. I’m starting to think it’s cope but I’ve seen a lot of ppl on TikTok have clear skin after using skincare. I can wait I guess but is it actually cope so I can know from now. This shit won’t get off my face.

• JFL
Reactions: watah, N1666 and imthesupremecel
what do you use for your skin and you should fix your diet

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Nigga, 2 weeks of anything will not transform you + skincare is cope + your not on nofap and raw meat diet

• +1
Reactions: watah and imthesupremecel
because you are not on fucking accutane and falling for copes

• +1
Reactions: watah, imthesupremecel and sinss
Nigga, 2 weeks of anything will not transform you + skincare is cope + your not on nofap and raw meat diet
I have been on no fap and even if I wasn’t there’s barely any difference rlly

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
carbohydrates got another one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, bloatmaxxer, donkeyskin and 3 others
Skincare will do close to nothing for acne, same goes for nofap or almost any other method you may be trying. The only way to successfully clear up acne are:

1: Tretinoin
2: Benzoyl Peroxide (Usually used while also on Tretinoin)
3: Accutane

All three of these things are prescribed to you by your dermatologist, get them from there. And you will also not see results within two weeks, in fact with the first two things stated above (Tretinoin and Benzoyl Peroxide,) your skin will actually have an outbreak of more acne within 2 weeks but then will go down and eventually get fixed. Do not fall for any scams online saying otherwise or trying to market anything else to you.

This nigga so stupid, just fucking buy it and eat it, it cannot get simpler 🤦
U say meat so vaguely, what meats, how frequently should one eat it per day, is it only meat and nothing else? Just simple details.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin
U say meat so vaguely, what meats, how frequently should one eat it per day, is it only meat and nothing else? Just simple details.
meat is any fucking animal tissue, e.g: steak just eat like mainly steak add raw eggs, raw milk all raw animal products and within 2 months u will have perfect skin, if not ur doing something wrong

calorie goal: 3000
700g raw steak
300g raw eggs
1 litre raw milk

something like that like nigga its not that hard, literally just switch to atleast animal based product diet, dont touch ur face or anything and no irritants that would cause something either way, get a good diet like i just said and u can use some moderate treatment like benzoyl peroxide or a retinoid such as tret

i literally cleared my moderate acne in less than 3 months by just using 5% ➡️ 10% benzoyl peroxide whenever i felt like it and just washing my face with water, i only have some scarring now and sebacious filaments, imagine what i could do with an optimal diet and a retinoid

+REP

• +1
Reactions: fodenenthusiast
meat is any fucking animal tissue, e.g: steak just eat like mainly steak add raw eggs, raw milk all raw animal products and within 2 months u will have perfect skin, if not ur doing something wrong

calorie goal: 3000
700g raw steak
300g raw eggs
1 litre raw milk

something like that like nigga its not that hard, literally just switch to atleast animal based product diet, dont touch ur face or anything and no irritants that would cause something either way, get a good diet like i just said and u can use some moderate treatment like benzoyl peroxide or a retinoid such as tret

i literally cleared my moderate acne in less than 3 months by just using 5% ➡️ 10% benzoyl peroxide whenever i felt like it and just washing my face with water, i only have some scarring now and sebacious filaments, imagine what i could do with an optimal diet and a retinoid

+REP
Is the calorie goal daily or what? Cuz there’s no way I’m gonna eat 700g of steak everyday, way too expensive lol

Is the calorie goal daily or what? Cuz there’s no way I’m gonna eat 700g of steak everyday, way too expensive lol
just get a cheaper cut like flank steak or some shit or beef or some different meat, u need money for everything nowadays and if u cant afford $20 of essential food a day to ascend then give up, literally cheaper than goyslop anyways

I’ve been using skincare for like the past 2 weeks and my skin isn’t fucking clearing up. I’m starting to think it’s cope but I’ve seen a lot of ppl on TikTok have clear skin after using skincare. I can wait I guess but is it actually cope so I can know from now. This shit won’t get off my face.
nigga thinks it takes 2 weeks to clear skin jfl. Just get something like isotret or lymecycline and a topical cream

sleep on your back
take in all your vitamins and minerals
stop eating processed foods and unneeded sugars
dont use skincare too often because it destroys your skin barrier