Why would a 21 yo woman have no relationship experience

try2beme

try2beme

South American Classic
What would cause a 21 year old female to have never had a boyfriend in her life before?

I dont care what she says, what is the real answer

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Jova
No such foid exists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta and shizuku11111
religon, enviroment, values herself highly

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kanye West's Cousin, butterworld and 3 others
religion
most of the foids in my hs were muslim and no joke i never saw them in a relationship with anyone in hs for the 4 years i was there. it was usually the black or white girls getting into relationships but some religious muslim girls would not

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
religon, enviroment, values herself highly
religion
most of the foids in my hs were muslim and no joke i never saw them in a relationship with anyone in hs for the 4 years i was there. it was usually the black or white girls getting into relationships but some religious muslim girls would not
Not looks or nt related? Like maybe a late glowup since shes kinda old?

I hear what u guys are saying also

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Like maybe a late glowup since shes kinda old
also possible, and when this is the situation, she is most likely abused dog beacuse when she was ugly she was probably treated bad and now doesnt know what and how to feel now that she is gl

• +1
Not looks or nt related? Like maybe a late glowup since shes kinda old?

I hear what u guys are saying also
tbf they were nt af as well, they just never got into relationships most of em cause they thought purity was more important and that they should only really date guys who they 100% know will marry them

• +1
tbf they were nt af as well, they just never got into relationships most of em cause they thought purity was more important and that they should only really date guys who they 100% know will marry them
Mirin

Religion

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and try2beme
luck and herself not being open to relationships that easily cuz anxiety or sum shit. these women don’t have one night stands as often if shy.

anxiety makes men and women sexless, especially men

• +1
If it’s not religion she is lying.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and WatermelonLover
There are many of them who stay indoors all day on the internet and play video games until their mid 20s, just because they were born in a bad location with abusive parents

Apart from that, what I have come across is that a lot of them are just shy, dumb, and have little confidence in themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and WatermelonLover
nothing but absolute luck jfl im my gfs first bf :feelshah:

• +1