WHY WOULD ANYONE AGREE TO HAVE THIS PIC TAKEN

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
26B23F0D FDEB 49BF 9B64 3467AE93B4FC

just saw this around here. Its so fucking sad, its an EVERYTHING mog there is no single feature in which the right guy (at the pics perspective) is not clearly superior to the left. Not a single one in which they are even equal or close ffs. Imagine the huge difference in their qualities of life, taking into account that they seem to be from same socioeconomic class. Yet their general qualities of life must differ as much as a 1st world vs a 3rd world country in comparison. Things like this make it clear there is absolute zero fairness in the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 3195, LordNorwood and 6 others
imo it's the canthal tilt that really slams the nail in the coffin.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 3195, LordNorwood and 14 others
View attachment 240962
just saw this around here. Its so fucking sad, its an EVERYTHING mog there is no single feature in which the right guy (at the pics perspective) is not clearly superior to the left. Not a single one in which they are even equal or close ffs. Imagine the huge difference in their qualities of life, taking into account that they seem to be from same socioeconomic class. Yet their general qualities of life must differ as much as a 1st world vs a 3rd world country in comparison. Things like this make it clear there is absolute zero fairness in the world.
The guy getting brutally mugged by chad either thinks looks don't matter (which he'd be lying to himself or he's retarded, maybe both) or he thinks he mogs chad (delusional). But tbh, we don't know what the hell is going on in his mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and IndianJock
But he's wearing Ralph Lauren, therefore he mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, BonesAndHarmony, prgfromnl and 1 other person
Here's another one for ya.

• JFL
Reactions: CopingCel, cutecel, Deleted member 1707 and 6 others
Because most people never think about stuff like this. That kid probably left the club wondering why the girls went home with the other guy and not him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Chadpreet2.0, prgfromnl and 6 others
Because most people never think about stuff like this. That kid probably left the club wondering why the girls went home with the other guy and not him

I'm surprised nobody has ever told the guy on the left that he would probably be better served not going to bars and nightclubs. There is no shortage of people who have straight-up told me that I need to just STAY OUT of nightclubs, so if it's that over for me, then the advice goes double for this poor bastard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, IndianJock and Deleted member 4054
He still got to chill and drink with chads at least

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Maybe they are friends?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I'm surprised nobody has ever told the guy on the left that he would probably be better served not going to bars and nightclubs. There is no shortage of people who have straight-up told me that I need to just STAY OUT of nightclubs, so if it's that over for me, then the advice goes double for this poor bastard.

If true I'm surprised multiple people in real life have told you to stay out of clubs because you're not attractive enough. That sounds like something that would happen exclusively online on sites like this.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel, BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Not everyone cares about being mogged, I couldn't care less if the man standing next to me looks better or worse.

If true I'm surprised multiple people in real life have told you to stay out of clubs because you're not attractive enough. That sounds like something that would happen exclusively online on sites like this.

It's primarily been girls I've known for a couple years who I originally met in graduate school (the program I mentioned to you via PM) who basically get to the point of telling me that in an indirect, passive-aggressive sort of manner after I've back them into a corner they can't virtue signal their way out of. When I say "passive-aggressive," what I mean is that they don't specifically tell me to stay out of clubs -- rather, the conversations tend to go like this:

I'll say that I'm not attractive enough to pick up girls in those settings and the girl will argue with me, because the innate tendency to virtue signal compels them to say, "Oh I disagree, I think you could get girls in those kinds of places." Then I'll give specific examples/reasons as to why I'm not attractive enough and why other guys are objectively more attractive than me, and these conversations usually end with the girl saying, "... Ok, and how many guys actually ARE good-looking enough to pick up girls in bars and nightclubs? In those kinds of places it's basically all based on looks, so there are hardly any guys out there who are attractive enough for that anyways. You need to change your mentality. Why can't you pick up a hobby and try to meet girls that way?"

And so on...

The guy getting brutally mugged by chad either thinks looks don't matter (which he'd be lying to himself or he's retarded, maybe both) or he thinks he mogs chad (delusional). But tbh, we don't know what the hell is going on in his mind.
You guys never take the halo effect into account lol. The ugly ogre probably worships the chad next to him is probably ready to kill anyone that irritates chad in the slightest. I see it all the time in school, the better looking guys usually have male groupies/chronies/DickRiders/DickEaters hovering over him. The same way Stacy has ugly friends to boost her self esteem and image is the same way this pic is being foretold

• +1
Reactions: Griffith, IndianJock, middayshowers and 1 other person
0cYZQyU.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 1707, Chadpreet2.0 and 7 others
Normies (bluepilled) feel they show confidence and superiority when taking a photo with someone higher / better looking. Like they give "bad boy dont give a fuck vibe". But they rot inside.

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreet2.0 and IndianJock
Guy on the left looks nice like you could hangout with him and talk about your favorite Nintendo Switch games.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Lot of the content on this site reads like LARP tbh

the model paid him

One of the worst NCT I have ever seen

Or he just doesn't care and knows that some people are blessed with great looks and others aren't but doesn't let it affect his fulfillment in life.

He's even getting drinkmogged (tiny glass vs double)

• JFL
Reactions: WBC323 and Linoob
Or he just doesn't care and knows that some people are blessed with great looks and others aren't but doesn't let it affect his fulfillment in life.
No one who can realize looks difference is careless about that