Why would it be more easy to slay someone that is on their period?

kalluss

kalluss

Certified LTB/SUB5 slayer
I skipped the female organism at school so someone explain me why they get manipulated easily when they have their period

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
period = horny
horny = desperate for bbc

simple a-s

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie and kalluss
Sorbet
Sorebae

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and kalluss
I skipped the female organism at school so someone explain me why they get manipulated easily when they have their period
they want to breed when they have their period.
horny--> less brain.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Yea but without mentioning when is it I don’t wanna literally ask
just put in her height and weight like @org3cel.RR guess it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and kalluss
Solution
I ask how to know without even talking about period
Alr, her primal instinct to procreate gets activated in her brain. Estrogen levels rise and fall twice during the menstrual cycle.
It's the human need to procreate and preserve their DNA. Just like when you don't have a nut in a long time. Ever think about how YOU arent more easily manipulated when feeling horny and a stacy tries to manipulate you? Either yes or you get sexually frustrated because you cant hit.
P06gql7g
this is accurate.
Oestrogen affects two neighbouring brain regions. The first is the seahorse-shaped hippocampus, which is involved in storing memories. Evidence is mounting that the hippocampus is vital to social abilities, since being able to remember your own experiences can help you to understand the motivations of others. The region gets bigger each month when more female hormones are floating around.
(what you're interested in below)
The second is the amygdala, which helps us to process emotions, especially fear and the decision to fight or flee. Intriguingly, the amygdala also may be crucial to avoiding social blunders, because understanding why a person is fearful – and deciding if we should be too – requires us to see the world from their perspective. Once you have this ability, you can use it to your advantage in other ways, such as to make moral judgements or to even tell lies.
satisfied?

• +1
Reactions: kalluss and org3cel.RR
Alr, her primal instinct to procreate gets activated in her brain. Estrogen levels rise and fall twice during the menstrual cycle.
It's the human need to procreate and preserve their DNA. Just like when you don't have a nut in a long time. Ever think about how YOU arent more easily manipulated when feeling horny and a stacy tries to manipulate you? Either yes or you get sexually frustrated because you cant hit.
View attachment 3222255 this is accurate.
Oestrogen affects two neighbouring brain regions. The first is the seahorse-shaped hippocampus, which is involved in storing memories. Evidence is mounting that the hippocampus is vital to social abilities, since being able to remember your own experiences can help you to understand the motivations of others. The region gets bigger each month when more female hormones are floating around.
(what you're interested in below)
The second is the amygdala, which helps us to process emotions, especially fear and the decision to fight or flee. Intriguingly, the amygdala also may be crucial to avoiding social blunders, because understanding why a person is fearful – and deciding if we should be too – requires us to see the world from their perspective. Once you have this ability, you can use it to your advantage in other ways, such as to make moral judgements or to even tell lies.
satisfied?
@kalluss

• +1
Damn nigger don’t dnr me so dirty like that.

• +1
I am lowkey trying to find key point , little hints that they are on their period without going around like a creep and asking them

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
I mean I have very good observation skills so it wouldn’t be to hard looking for signs