Why would someone drink non alcoholic beer?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I don’t like who I am
Beer tastes like shit as it is, the only reason I’d drink it is to get drunk.

Why would someone drink a beer with 0 alcohol? Are some alcoholic addicted to the taste more so than the effect of it? I don’t get it

It’s like me being a sex addict and I abstain from orgasms but still fuck pussy — I only edge. Would make no sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, HighTierSubhuman, wollet2 and 5 others

Why would someone drink a beer with 0 alcohol? Are some alcoholic addicted to the taste more so than the effect of it? I don’t get it

It’s like me being a sex addict and I abstain from orgasms but still fuck pussy — I only edge. Would make no sense
It tastes like banana and apple

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, piec, wollet2 and 2 others
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I do it with women to get them drunk don't snitch vermy

You wouldn't though.. game recognizes game.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, abuserr007 and Vermilioncore
Bro took offense to vermy as though it's a real human and not a sick twister character from the scary stories you were told as a boy

Questioning your IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, abuserr007, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2, abuserr007, Chintuck22 and 2 others
I drink it to feel something
IMG 7190

• +1
Facts. Even 0.5 % beer is labelled "non-alcoholic" here.

• +1
fr

• +1
nah the process of sex feels good the process of getting drunk doesnt alc tastes like shit although ive grown a appreciation in the taste of the first few sips of beer

• Woah
Is this a troll post?

seems legit to me

beer tastes like piss
Because of the alcohol content. Without the alcohol it tastes better

Tastes like shit relative to what? Beer is by far the least offensive alcohol in terms of taste. Wine, liquor, spirits etc taste far worse. Furthermore, American macro lager is not a good point of reference for what good beer tastes like.

People only pretend to like the taste of beer I feel like it. It tastes like piss but you drink it simply to get drunk

Because of the alcohol content. Without the alcohol it tastes better
Nah the alcohol is what makes it taste good. Imagine drinking a huge pint of wheat and oats. Makes me wanna vomit just thinking about it. But maybe back in your heyday all you old faggots hung around the battlefield drinking beer so you’re used to it, old timer

Tastes like shit relative to what? Beer is by far the least offensive alcohol in terms of taste. Wine, liquor, spirits etc taste far worse. Furthermore, American macro lager is not a good point of reference for what good beer tastes like.
From what I noticed, wine doesn’t make me vomit, doesn’t make me bloated, doesn’t make me feel hungover, etc. but, when I drink a glass of IPA or any lager, I feel sicker faster without the effect of even being drunk. Sometimes I hate beer. It’s just more calories me less alcohol, and shittier taste.
Don’t get me wrong tho, I love a good imperial IPA on a hot summer day. Tastes like shit but the vibes are there

but, when I drink a glass of IPA...
You're using that hipster piss as your point of reference for what beer tastes like?

InstaCaged

Most beer either tastes of nothing (e.g. American macro lager) or has a mildly sweet and grainy taste. It's the pretentious stuff that sucks.