Why would you ask your girl for sex?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Tell me, why would you ask your girl for sex? What’s the point?

Your girlfriend should be yours. ALL yours. You should be able to fuck on demand. If you can’t pull down her pants in the middle of her doing something and anal her on the spot with her being ok with the whole thing, she ain’t that attracted to you.

If y’all are outside and she refuses to follow you into the washroom so you guys could have a quick fuck because YOU are horny, she ain’t attracted to you and she doesn’t crave your cock.

This is the truth. If your girl ain’t down to fuck when you’re down, your cock isn’t the only one she’s looking at. This is the truth. This is the blackpill. If you guys ascend, take what’s yours, kings. Pussy On tap is what every man needs, it’s what every man Deserves

@Aesthetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Chadelite, Deleted member 2227 and 12 others
tbh i don’t believe a girl should have to give you her pussy whenever you want it

i believe you shouldn’t be with her if she doesn’t tho. A strong and real relationship is where you guys can always fuck without any bulkshit like this “oh no i am not in the mood” apart from actual reasons ofc

u never ask btw just grab her ass or smth jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2227, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 4 others
She’s a human bean bro gotta respek m’lady

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, Chadelite, Deleted member 2227 and 6 others
never ask tbh. That makes pussy dry

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Chadelite, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others
lmao bro you shouldnt even have to ask her for sex, what i usually did with my ex was grab her ass and kiss her on the cheek from behind. After that she would usually look my way and kiss and it was on and escalated quickly.

Jfl if your girl doesnt fuck you whenever you feel like it, why are you even in a relationship with her (espeically if she has no reason not to fuck you)? Relationships are build on sexual attraction and trust, if one of them is broken then there is no relationship

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vidyacoper, RAITEIII, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
"c-cc-c-c-can w-ww-we have sex?"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 3328, Chadelite and 9 others
i can't disagree

If they aren't initiating sex then it's all over

while i agree with you, i dont think white woman in the west will ever accept this unless they are giga sluts with very low self esteem with a few points below your looksmatch. all girls i know are feminist bitches who would sue you if you just put ur dick in her even if ur together.

i remember once putting my dick into my gf when she lied next to me without clothes. she was mad as fuck ngl

shit like that worked in the first year of relationship but doesnt work anymore now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Zeta ascended, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
If she doesn't suck u off while you sleep she doesn't like u

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
while i agree with you, i dont think white woman in the west will ever accept this unless they are giga sluts with very low self esteem with a few points below your looksmatch. all girls i know are feminist bitches who would sue you if you just put ur dick in her even if ur together.

i remember once putting my dick into my gf when she lied next to me without clothes. she was mad as fuck ngl

shit like that worked in the first year of relationship but doesnt work anymore now
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer
Too right bro I ended my first relationship Cos the bitch was being fridgid and wouldn’t give me head in the park. After I dumped her she said she’d not only give me head but fuck me in the park jfl... you best bet I did both of those things only to say I’ve found someone new.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Blackout.xl
Too right bro I ended my first relationship Cos the bitch was being fridgid and wouldn’t give me head in the park. After I dumped her she said she’d not only give me head but fuck me in the park jfl... you best bet I did both of those things only to say I’ve found someone new.
Mirin dark triad levels tbh ngl

can’t accept a girl being frigid tbh. If she’s frigid then the relationship is as good as done. It’s just a glorified friendship at that point

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Dwarfmaxxer
Mirin dark triad levels tbh ngl

can’t accept a girl being frigid tbh. If she’s frigid then the relationship is as good as done. It’s just a glorified friendship at that point
Spot on bro you’re there first and foremost to be my human flesh light and secondly to do something a flesh light could never do clean up after I’ve nutted in it

• +1
Why would you even ask a girl for sex? just rape tbh.

• JFL
Spot on bro you’re there first and foremost to be my human flesh light and secondly to do something a flesh light could never do clean up after I’ve nutted in it
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer
Girls love to be dominated anyway. The lie called "girls dont want/like to be abused" is nothing more than a lie, only ugly guys believe this because only UGLY GUYS CAN'T RAPE, in the moment that a Chad start furiously raping the little ass hole of a fucktard femoid she will be wet and will wish more and more after (basically not rape when is a Chad because the femoid like and want this).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Chadelite and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Girls love to be dominated anyway. The lie called "girls dont want/like to be abused" is nothing more than a lie, only ugly guys believe this because only UGLY GUYS CAN'T RAPE, in the moment that a Chad start furiously raping the little ass hole of a fucktard femoid she will be wet and will wish more and more after (basically not rape when is a Chad because the femoid like and want this).
If the guy in your avi fucked a girl without consent she wouldn't complain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Over if she doesn't do this.

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
if you have to ask, she isnt attracted to u. if she isnt jumping on you as soon as you get through the door when u come home it's OVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227