Why would you want a female friend as a man?

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
There’s no reason for it, men are better @ everything.

Woman friend=

Shitty voice
Useless in fight
Boring
Weak/unathletic
Shit driver

There’s no reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and juste
She can Introduce you to her female friends aka potential hook-ups for you.

If you aren‘t flying around in your private jet like tate you sure as hell shouldn’t live by the same principles as him.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, AscendingHero, Deleted member 19036 and 9 others

If you aren‘t flying around in your private jet like tate you sure as hell shouldn’t live by the same principles as him.
She can introduce my dick in her mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Danish_Retard and LooksOrDeath
There’s no reason for it, men are better @ everything.
Only reason is expanding social circle and chance of meeting her single female friends.

Otherwise no reason to be friends with a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Danish_Retard and GetShrekt
Men make better partners in relationships too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
a friend who is female is always someoe who i fuck, never a friend zone beta situation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, LooksOrDeath and Over
Yeah, niggas forget that Tate has 100mil+ of possession and his ways of handling things don’t apply to minimal wage wojaks like we all.

But a lot of stuff he says you should apply tho

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Only gays have female friends

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
The only reason i can come up with is to get some insight on females. What they’re attracted to and so on. I had a female friend who could answer any attraction related questions i had and she answered honestly. It also makes you seem more NT if you have a female friend. Then other women know that you aren’t autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Casual conversations. Its fun to discuss historical battles with aspie male friends but sometimes its nice to take a break and be able to talk with someone casually. Girls lack depth but that sometimes can be refreshing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Danish_Retard, Truecel14 and 2 others
It means you got brozoned . Never be friends with a girl 🤙🤙🤙🤙

things women are good at:

lies
make others mad
art
sex(only a few)

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

Never happens

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Human brain can deceive itself very well. People might tell themselves that they need muh connection when in reality it's their instincts screaming muh dik.

• +1
Reactions: juste
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
yeah it is such bullshit makes you wonder if setting people up with friends ever happened or if it is some Hollywood meme.
Hollywood meme, I was female friend maxing all of 2019-2021, the only friendmaxxing that got me laid was gay friendmaxxing.

If a girl wants to fuck you she’s not gonna introduce you to more women, if your not attractive to her, then her friends definitely don’t want you as she’s probably already told them your not attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Hollywood meme, I was female friend maxing all of 2019-2021, the only friendmaxxing that got me laid was gay friendmaxxing.

If a girl wants to fuck you she’s not gonna introduce you to more women, if your not attractive to her, then her friends definitely don’t want you as she’s probably already told them your not attractive.
It is so unbelievably over :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
It is so unbelievably over :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
If girls don’t get nervous/sexually tense around you the first time you meet it’s over

• So Sad
If girls don’t get nervous/sexually tense around you the first time you meet it’s over
walter-white.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and LightSkinNoob
They are better drivers
They have a drive
And they can be funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Never happens
Maybe not in non-western lands. Where I‘m from female friends of female friends are the best access to high quality pussy you can get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Maybe not in non-western lands. Where I‘m from female friends of female friends are the best access to high quality pussy you can get.
I live in Australia, you are probably GL, so by default if a women is next to you, she wants your cock.

• +1
I live in Australia, you are probably GL, so by default if a women is next to you, she wants your cock.
I‘m average at best, if I were good-looking I wouldn‘t have to rely on social circle. In OLD I barely get anything.

• +1
Woman friend=

Shitty voice
Useless in fight
Boring
Weak/unathletic
Shit driver

There’s no reason
Advantages:

May have female friends who might be interested in you
good at socially fighting against female rivals
Is statistically less likely to get in a car accident than a man

I have some but I don't "seek" them it just happened.

Advantages:

May have female friends who might be interested in you
good at socially fighting against female rivals
Is statistically less likely to get in a car accident than a man
Female friends can protect you against social lynching. If you are a loner male and other females decide to ruin your reputation you are fucked. only other females can stand by your back

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Magical Apple and Deleted member 16853
Female friends can protect you against social lynching. If you are a loner male and other females decide to ruin your reputation you are fucked. only other females can stand by your back
This tbh. Dumbasses like andrew tate fanboys cannot understand this. As a man, society will not let you stand up to women directly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036