Why you choose to rot on .org?

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
Why rot rot here abd not like on twitter, 4chan and other?
I personally no longer Ldar here, but back then i used to spend my whole time on this forum.
The reasons are
-i was a social outcast and i felt accepted among other social outcast here.
> Now i’m a Nt socially callibrated guy so I no longer i no longer identify with you.
-the people were funny, or mentally hill, so some threads were so cagefuel.
> The new people here are far from being as funny or mentally insane.
-i had friends around here, with whom i genuinely enjoyed my time with
>all of them are gone, or changed username
-i was ugly and wanted to change my apearance to get bitches, a lot of useful informations are here
>i’m satisfied with the way i look, now and I have no problem banging hot chicks on the regular.
-when i posted some random shitposting, or looksmaxing tips people engaged and the threads were 3-4 pages long
>no matter how much effort i put into a thread nobody gives a fuck now, and i get ignored.

Every reason i got to rot here are no longer valid, i posted 53x less in 2024 than in 2021. What are your reasons to post friends?

• +1
Reactions: nope, PseudoMaxxer and Tabula Rasa
brother

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Not a pixel nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, chincel11, n9wiff and 1 other person
At some point it doesn’t become a choice anymore :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n9wiff and N1666
Not a pixel nigger
You genuinely are a user that don’t bring a glimpse of value to the forum. I have so little interest into you, you could keep posting for 10 years,not a billionth billionth billionth of added value would been provided to the community here. Because you’re simply an insignifcant son of whore. I wish your dad cummed in your whore mom mouth instead of fathering you.

You keep posting about how you are a virgin, and shooting racial slur, under every post. You’re not even an OG user but some newfag. You are the reason the forum is dying, you and all these new tiktok fags ruining .org.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I personally no longer Ldar here, but back then i used to spend my whole time on this forum.
The reasons are
> Now i’m a Nt socially callibrated guy so I no longer i no longer identify with you.
-i was ugly and wanted to change my apearance to get bitches, a lot of useful informations are here
>i’m satisfied with the way i look, now and I have no problem banging hot chicks on the regular.
-when i posted some random shitposting, or looksmaxing tips people engaged and the threads were 3-4 pages long
>no matter how much effort i put into a thread nobody gives a fuck now, and i get ignored.

Every reason i got to rot here are no longer valid, i posted 53x less in 2024 than in 2021. What are your reasons to post friends?
i rot here out of boredom

You genuinely are a user that don’t bring a glimpse of value to the forum. I have so little interest into you, you could keep posting for 10 years,not a billionth billionth billionth of added value would been provided to the community here. Because you’re simply an insignifcant son of whore. I wish your dad cummed in your whore mom mouth instead of fathering you.

You keep posting about how you are a virgin, and shooting racial slur, under every post. You’re not even an OG user but some newfag. You are the reason the forum is dying, you and all these new tiktok fags ruining .org.
Dnr cuck:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
someone send the family guy meme

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I rot on 4chan too, Twitter is too normalfag central for me but since musk bought it, it has gotten better. Rotting on here but mostly to vent my anger and frustrations, and ofcourse blackpill the younger guys on here on a variety of subjects. Pm with some users, that's about it really. Not a lot of good info on here that is applicable to me anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
The reasons are

This forum is very boring compare to 2021-2022 whenever you try to make a good post, all the replies will be DNR or some dumbshit.

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq