why you crave fame and why its actually useless

D

Deleted member 15302

Platinum
Every person in the new generation wants to be some kind of influencer. Every person nowadays wants to be famous. It’s human nature to crave fame and attention because generally if you are famous, you are on the right track. Famous people in history tend to be very powerful people such as emperors, kings, leaders, etc. It used to be hard to acquire great fame without accomplishing something great. But fame itself is useless. Fame can actually be a bad thing considering you will naturally make enemies. The most powerful people in the world, the elites, are not famous. They have so much control and so much power that they became famous anonymously. Power without fame is much greater than power with fame. Let go of your desire to be famous, it is useless and a distraction.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, AngryShortMale, Esteban1997 and 3 others
I actually have an interesting response to this for anyone who is worried about this.

So you get two types of people: The wanna-be famous influencer who has about 25,000 followers on IG, then the basement dweller who has 32 followers.

What you want to be is the person in the middle. If you have about 250 - 800 followers, with classy photos, aesthetic.. girls will look at you as a catch. Yes, you won't get the high-class influencer girl with 50,000+ followers, but trust me when I say this.. you don't want them. Find a girl who has natural insecurities as does anyone, doesn't think she's gods gift, but is good looking and genuine,, you can find it believe it or not, but most people on here are too invested in women that are already famous. Why do you think there's already so many openings for famous females? It's all make-up, lighting and frauded posting.

Most actors, musicians, artists etc met their wives before they got famous, because it's when you're a ''struggling artist'' that the women are really keen, and if they feel as if they helped you push towards that goal in anyway, they are indebted to you. But if you meet a women who doesn't want you to follow a goal, don't do it.

It's not about being famous, it's the art behind it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTrust, Deleted member 27857, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
I actually have an interesting response to this for anyone who is worried about this.

So you get two types of people: The wanna-be famous influencer who has about 25,000 followers on IG, then the basement dweller who has 32 followers.

What you want to be is the person in the middle. If you have about 250 - 800 followers, with classy photos, aesthetic.. girls will look at you as a catch. Yes, you won't get the high-class influencer girl with 50,000+ followers, but trust me when I say this.. you don't want them. Find a girl who has natural insecurities as does anyone, doesn't think she's gods gift, but is good looking and genuine,, you can find it believe it or not, but most people on here are too invested in women that are already famous. Why do you think there's already so many openings for famous females? It's all make-up, lighting and frauded posting.

Most actors, musicians, artists etc met their wives before they got famous, because it's when you're a ''struggling artist'' that the women are really keen, and if they feel as if they helped you push towards that goal in anyway, they are indebted to you. But if you meet a women who doesn't want you to follow a goal, don't do it.

i want fame because I want to squeeze my face between 18 year old girls buttcheeks

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, Esteban1997 and RopeMaxxed

Least Blackpilled User on .Org (Unironically).

Also, no girls for our face.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
High IQ post and it recognizes that our emotions are primitive and exist because they have been successful in the past, and that environments change, and when environments change our primitive components change in usefulness, many useful things become useless and sometimes vestigial components become useful again.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Yuno_howitez and Esteban1997
I want money and people to feel like I should be famous when they see me while I am not.

that's some beautiful words bro, just wanted to tell you that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back