Why you just need to SHOWER.

Lord&Master

Lord&Master

Silver
You know how taking a shower always makes you look better immediately? Why not just do this all the time? Want to impress that hot girl at the gym? Just take a shower and immediately ask her out right after.

No shower nearby? Pour a bottle of water over your head.

No water nearby? PISS ON YOUR OWN FACE AND HAIR. EASY LOOKSMAX TBH, OVER IF YOU DON"T DO THIS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Deleted member 19499, RecessedChinCel and 9 others
Mirin the low iq 🙌 Never post again🙏

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Lord&Master
You know how taking a shower always makes you look better immediately? Why not just do this all the time? Want to impress that hot girl at the gym? Just take a shower and immediately ask her out right after.

No shower nearby? Pour a bottle of water over your head.

No water nearby? PISS ON YOUR OWN FACE AND HAIR. EASY LOOKSMAX TBH, OVER IF YOU DON"T DO THIS.
I remember the first time i took a shower i grew 3 inches on my jaw,height,dick it was insane

my bad, can't tell nowadays from some users.
yea a lot of members just dont understand sarcasm. very convenient for me when sarcasm is half of my humor

This is better than all of BOTB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
Just live in your shower theory

valid advice tbh
cold shower = less oily skin, better skin/hair texture, and more elasticity to your face
hot shower makes you look incel as it makes your skin extremely dry and makes your glands try to compensate by producing more oil

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
At least you'll smell good and feel refreshed even if you still don't get women. :feelsgood: