why you may be uglier on pictures than in real life

Alphacentauri5555

Alphacentauri5555

Iron
a thing you often notice about people in normal pictures is the attractiveness of their facial features such as eyes, symmetry, Harmony and a good lower third. But bones don't matter as long as they're not horrible. (Meaning a decent base)
That's the reason models like Chico are seen as really attractive.
But in real life bones matter exponentially more because our brain automatically scans for facial genetics.

So many people get told they look worse in pictures than in real life or vice versa but most of the time it can be contributed to whether or not your bones or other facial features are better.
This is why we notice asymmetry much more on pictures than in real life.
The only real way to show off your bones so they are better on pics than in real life is with professional lighting.

Though you'll probably look better in videos in that case.

So if you think you look bad in pictures (in comparison to reality) that may be a good thing:feelsokman:

Or you're just ugly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: unailooksmax23, Purefxrm, Lolcel and 5 others
Motion hides most asymmetries. Most actors are less attractive than models in photos but look great in motion. In a photo there’s no where for your crooked smile to hide :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, metagross, Alphacentauri5555 and 2 others
u will always be uglier in photo than irl.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, SOS-Sonic, Lolcel and 5 others
It doesn’t take a scientist to figure it out

Photos are still images meaning if you look long enough you will notice all of your flaws most which people in real life won’t ever notice

People in real life don’t stay still long enough for you to notice all their flaws and asymmetries

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, tyronelite, Deleted member 8856 and 5 others
a thing you often notice about people in normal pictures is the attractiveness of their facial features such as eyes, symmetry, Harmony and a good lower third. But bones don't matter as long as they're not horrible. (Meaning a decent base)
But in real life bones matter exponentially more because our brain automatically scans for facial genetics.

So many people get told they look worse in pictures than in real life or vice versa but most of the time it can be contributed to whether or not your bones or other facial features are better.
The only real way to show off your bones so they are better on pics than in real life is with professional lighting.

So if you think you look bad in pictures (in comparison to reality) that may be a good thing:feelsokman:

Or you're just ugly

Or you're just ugly
Legit, this is why I look like a Persian prince in pictures but a psl 2 boneless subhuman irl. Cuz my midface ratios and harmony is high but I don’t have a single defined bone on my face

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Alphacentauri5555
It doesn’t take a scientist to figure it out

Photos are still images meaning if you look long enough you will notice all of your flaws most which people in real life won’t ever notice

People in real life don’t stay still long enough for you to notice all their flaws and asymmetries
Still overlooked by everyone

I thought this is pretty common knowledge.
Whenever you see someone in real life and compare that to them in photos, they usually look worse on photos. So this is not even a "Coping" situation. You see it with other people aswell. I think most people know this.

I thought this is pretty common knowledge.
Whenever you see someone in real life and compare that to them in photos, they usually look worse on photos. So this is not even a "Coping" situation. You see it with other people aswell. I think most people know this.
On the other side many people look better in photos

On the other side many people look better in photos
Only people who look better in photos that I am aware of is when they do photo shoots with good lighting and lots of filters.

My pics can get good or bad depending on bloat

• +1
Reactions: Alphacentauri5555

Or you're just ugly
I know a hack for this. Get some professional pics done. Compare them to your Facebook and social media pics. If you look better in the professional pics you are good looking in real life. If not, you look ugly in real life and should stick to social media.

Or you're just ugly
I say this because I look significantly better in professional pics where the lighting and everything is more intimate. You can see the actual shape of my facial bones. My features aren't horrible they are just slightly soft so if I post on Facebook or somewhere you can't really see them and I just look like fuckin Baldi.

Or you're just ugly
Because people don't know how to take photos. Lighting and angles can make you seem like a chad even when you are a normie, with the proper lighting and angles. (within reason of course)

• +1
Reactions: Alphacentauri5555