Why you should avoid Korean looks“max”ing

thecel

thecel

morph king
@Lonenely sigma said:

I unironically plan to get a korean V-line just to shorten my ramus, its pretty cheap as well

He posted a before and after of a Korean jaw reduction and cheekbone reduction procedure, saying “this guy ascended”.

Not necessarily. This guy ascended imo
View attachment 3176637

Nah. He’d look even better if he kept his original bones. His prominent cheekbones and relatively angular jaw should be seen as gifts.

I think the Korean approach of reducing angularity—aiming for a boneless and rounded final appearance—is the wrong way to looksmax and produces subhuman results for most men.

IMO you shouldn’t get surgery to shorten your ramus, narrow your jaw, reduce your cheekbones, etc. unless you have extreme amounts of bone like this guy:

If you have an extreme jaw, then jaw reduction can ascend your aesthetics. But if you have a jaw that’s in the average range (or moderately above average but nowhere near extreme) like the guy in the Korean before-and-after has, making your jaw smaller is a looksmin. Same for cheekbones.

Asian men who mog, Changs, don’t look like boneless cucks:

Asian male users, why get surgery to look like the rounded potato-face cuck when you can try to look like these guys instead?

I morphed the surgery after shot to a result that I think is way more ideal—and I think you’ll agree:

Shit
Fixed

He looks way better with prominent and angular bone structure. From this point, he can try beardmaxing, tattoomaxing, hairmaxing—and cut a line through one of his eyebrows—to look more menacing and dark triad. Then he’ll mog hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mug, mathis, Recessed Life and 7 others

can this nigga donate me some

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, Sapphiremaxxing, N1666 and 6 others
only things Koreans are good for is skincare,

Daniel dae kim is another example of a Chang with good bone structure

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, piec, mathis and 5 others
Modern East Asian beauty standards are divorced from nature.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, sayi and thecel
East Asians often benefit from things like slight bone shaving as they often have an excess of bones (at least from an aesthetic standpoint), if I remember correctly they have larger skulls on average so shaping down the skull to a more favourable shape is often a viable route for East Asian looksmaxxing whilst most Caucasians would probably descend from bone shaving. Where Asian skulls tend to lack is that their skulls are a tad shorter and have less forward growth which is why they benefit from things like making the nose bridge more prominent through radix grafting and brow ridge implants.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and thecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Recessed Life, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
anyone who thinks the left one has higher SMV shouldn’t be allowed to rate
these asian metrosexual niggas might be just that crazy ngl, i would be disgusted if i was a girl. like ew, get ur effeminate ching cock away from me

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fuckfack, hardstyle, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
@thecel I feel like you missed my point.

I used an example of that asian guy as a proof that even in the extreme case of nuking the ramus, it still looks better. Nevertheless, thats not 100% what I'd be shooting for.

In my personal aesthetic opinion, there is a correlation between what makes Orb attractive and what makes Christian Bale attractive, and thats their jaw. White people on average have the straightest jaws out of any race, but I am not talking about shaving the zygos, but just about shaving the ramus.

Dmitriy potapov 4 4

This is ideal for a white person. Anyone trying to morph him with a longer ramus and lower gonial angle is turning him into an ogre. Thats why I feel like thats just an obsession, and a form of mental illness

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, aspiringexcel and thecel
@thecel I feel like you missed my point.

I used an example of that asian guy as a proof that even in the extreme case of nuking the ramus, it still looks better. Nevertheless, thats not 100% what I'd be shooting for.

In my personal aesthetic opinion, there is a correlation between what makes Orb attractive and what makes Christian Bale attractive, and thats their jaw. White people on average have the straightest jaws out of any race, but I am not talking about shaving the zygos, but just about shaving the ramus.

View attachment 3177174

This is ideal for a white person. Anyone trying to morph him with a longer ramus and lower gonial angle is turning him into an ogre. Thats why I feel like thats just an obsession, and a form of mental illness

his jaw is downswung

keep his gonial angle the same and rotate the whole mandible upwards

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
his jaw is downswung

keep his gonial angle the same and rotate the whole mandible upwards
I am amazed at how subjective this all is. Makes me question just how objective looks really are.

Yeah I ofc can imagine him with CCW bimax, and I still stand behind what I said. Downgrowth is good. Squareness is bad.

All of this aside, even if I could pick between looking like Patrick Bateman or an average cute tiktok prettyboy, I'd choose the latter. No woman these days is into extremely masculine and ogre looking men anyways.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and aspiringexcel
I am amazed at how subjective this all is. Makes me question just how objective looks really are.

Yeah I ofc can imagine him with CCW bimax, and I still stand behind what I said. Downgrowth is good. Squareness is bad.

All of this aside, even if I could pick between looking like Patrick Bateman or an average cute tiktok prettyboy, I'd choose the latter. No woman these days is into extremely masculine and ogre looking men anyways.
Ne svađaj se sa thecelom on je bas ono šizoid na ² mogu ti poslat njegovu pjesmu o mewanju koju je napravio

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Lonenely sigma
Nope asain men look bad with bones the example you posted just made him look insanely uncanny

while the jaw reduction made him more normal

You can’t just put implants into a person and make them look good jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and aspiringexcel
  • +1
  • Woah

its Western beauty standards. That's why Asians(r/Asian masculinity my ass) in the West are so unattractive they try to fit in white society and fail miserably. U simply can't be better at being white than white guys.
look at this asian american normies, they look so bad. No wonder asian bitches choose white guys.

death tier mog:

Also, they use makeup in after pictures to sell more surgeries. JFL at paying and turning into subhuman just to fit trends

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
@Lonenely sigma said:

He posted a before and after of a Korean jaw reduction and cheekbone reduction procedure, saying “this guy ascended”.

View attachment 3176738

Nah. He’d look even better if he kept his original bones. His prominent cheekbones and relatively angular jaw should be seen as gifts.

I think the Korean approach of reducing angularity—aiming for a boneless and rounded final appearance—is the wrong way to looksmax and produces subhuman results for most men.

IMO you shouldn’t get surgery to shorten your ramus, narrow your jaw, reduce your cheekbones, etc. unless you have extreme amounts of bone like this guy:

View attachment 3176748

If you have an extreme jaw, then jaw reduction can ascend your aesthetics. But if you have a jaw that’s in the average range (or moderately above average but nowhere near extreme) like the guy in the Korean before-and-after has, making your jaw smaller is a looksmin. Same for cheekbones.

View attachment 3176758View attachment 3176749View attachment 3176751View attachment 3176752View attachment 3176753View attachment 3176760

Asian male users, why get surgery to look like the rounded potato-face cuck when you can try to look like these guys instead?

I morphed the surgery after shot to a result that I think is way more ideal—and I think you’ll agree:

View attachment 3176755View attachment 3176754

He looks way better with prominent and angular bone structure. From this point, he can try beardmaxing, tattoomaxing, hairmaxing—and cut a line through one of his eyebrows—to look more menacing and dark triad. Then he’ll mog hard.
If ur gonna move to korea/east asia korean looksmaxxing is probs the best way lmao. Their beauty standards in korea are just really fucked compared to the west, some guy who legit just looks like a femboy/boneless sub5 in the west could get chad treatment in korea with makeup on. Its crazy lol.

I think this is what I can respect about celebrity/model culture in the west, its usually mostly all naturally/genetically gifted people mogging. In korea 90% of the celeb industry are just mtn/htn people frauding with makeup/surgery, u cant spot most of them on the streets when they are barefaced.

• JFL
Also, they use makeup in after pictures to sell more surgeries. JFL at paying and turning into subhuman just to fit trends

@Lonenely sigma Do you seriously think the after looks better than the before?

• JFL
  • Woah
Sad idem u jewskolu cim dodem kuci (sto c ebiti u 19:45 jebem li ti popodnevnu smjenu da ti jebrm) cu nac i pmovat
Alo aj posalji onu sranje pesmu hahahah

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Alo aj posalji onu sranje pesmu hahahah
Jbt zaboravio da nisam prenio sa starog moba al 100% imam negdje na laptopu jos cu provjerit

Jer je tolki cagefuel da moras vidjet jednostavno

• JFL
Jbt zaboravio da nisam prenio sa starog moba al 100% imam negdje na laptopu jos cu provjerit

Jer je tolki cagefuel da moras vidjet jednostavno
Jedina blackpill pesma za koju znam je ona blackpill curse od onog lika koji je neironicno šizofrenican, moram da ih uporedim da vidim koja je ludja

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel