Why you should be a narcissist

LilJojo

LilJojo

Sphinx
Being AVERAGE is the worst thing that can happen to a man in life. You wake up, do your 9-5 have high morals and think that something good will happen to you because “karma”.
That’s WRONG.

Do you think the guy living your dream life achieved it using kindness? No. He cares only about himself and pushed others for his personal gain. Imagine a life where YOU did everything to max out your power in this world and didn’t care about anybody or anything.

Wealthy people, politicians, financiers, businessmen who live your best day everyday all have one thing in common. No morals and narcissism.

Ask yourself this question. Am I content with my life right now? If the answer is then you know what to do

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuki and Latinolooksmaxxer
and yet you still wont have peace in your soul. its not worth it

everyone is narcissistic nowadays

what if im 5'4... loooks like there is no point on being narcissistic as a 5'4 guy right? because i will eventually kill myself due to the bullying i will suffer because of lack of empathy HAHAHAHAHAH LOL!!! owned op

Too high cortisol

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
facts when i was giganarcy i was happy

nowadays its mid

but my greatest fantasy is to make everybody happy like a Shonen Protagnist and thats unacheavable :feelswhy:

4444836 Screenshot 20241007 173643 Chrome

nigga saying use people like if he does he gn get money and bitches for it bro
stop living in a dream if your narcy you will get raped and end up homeless the same as an average nigga

View attachment 3232237
nigga saying use people like if he does he gn get money and bitches for it bro
stop living in a dream if your narcy you will get raped and end up homeless the same as an average nigga
So you’re telling me to do good things and good things will come my way? Step into the real world

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
So you’re telling me to do good things and good things will come my way? Step into the real world
no I'm saying that being a narcy nigga will get you nowhere just do your own thing no need to be a fag

no I'm saying that being a narcy nigga will get you nowhere just do your own thing no need to be a fag
I don’t mean to be a complete narcissist bcs that’s gonna get you nowhere. Having narcissistic traits and good discipline is what’s important.
Kind of like how psychopaths get caught all the time but sociopaths mainly dont

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels