Why you should be glad you have anxiety

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
Everyone here wishes they were lower inhib, but are you sure about that nigga?

You have high anxiety for reason, ala your abused dog past. If you did have zero anxiety you would've done some real stupid shit and probably would've been 6ft under by now

When you have heightened anxiety there's a reason for it, there's benefits to it such as being more aware of your surroundings, having more common sense, and detecting danger, it literally can save your life yet you wish you didn't have it JFL

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and ggg.tv🤫
Dead forum rip

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
i would rather get terminal cancer than social anxiety back

im glad my parents got me on SSRI when i was 14

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and Pollorex
Everyone here wishes they were lower inhib, but are you sure about that nigga?

You have high anxiety for reason, ala your abused dog past. If you did have zero anxiety you would've done some real stupid shit and probably would've been 6ft under by now

When you have heightened anxiety there's a reason for it, there's benefits to it such as being more aware of your surroundings, having more common sense, and detecting danger, it literally can save your life yet you wish you didn't have it JFL
I just need sex i don't care if i die :woke:

i have social anxiety and i've risked my life doing dumb shit a bunch. climbed 300m structures, ridden on train roofs, etc.
if anything, not having anxiety would probably have made me not do these things. the anxiety just stems from dumb primitive survival instincts, bad thread

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
Anxiety is for weak incels; you must ascend

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried