Why you should be happy getting cuckolded

S

standardcel

Kraken
If someone pleases your wife and makes her cum and she is satisfied that should make you happy because ur wife is happy. If u cared about her you would want her to be happy

• JFL
Reactions: onskibidi, Vermilioncore, socialcel and 1 other person
hamza watcher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, piec, Bomber517 and 6 others
If someone pleases your wife and makes her cum and she is satisfied that should make you happy because ur wife is happy. If u cared about her you would want her to be happy
Can I be next in line for your wife or is the queue too long?

I‘m too drunk for this shit

My wife’s are all virgins when I finished you can have them
Thanks bhai. They’ll feel like virgins afterwards anyways so it’s alr.

You already do that if you don't get a virgin, it's just that the time when it happens differs (before or after the relationship with you is irrelevant, because it happens anyway) :what: :oops:

Like just imagine seeing a video on some random guy on his phone of your future wife having crazy sex with her ex with a BWC (with rimming from her and deepthroat and all of that..), being extremely satisfied etc. the day before you meet her for the first time ever in a certain context, and you start talking normal stuff and start to know each other.. :oops:

I wonder at that point how you would still approach your relationship with her, and if you would still want to be with her in the first place.. :what:

The difference is that in real life nobody shows you that video, so it's like you don't know, so it doesn't affect you :what: :ROFLMAO:

Jeezz bro... now when I read these words, I realize how fucked up this world is.. and how horrible it is not to have a teenage relationship with a virgin, with whom you get along and with whom you get to the point of having her as a wife.. :incel: :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Kill yourself.

• Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
You already do that if you don't get a virgin, it's just that the time when it happens differs (before or after the relationship with you is irrelevant, because it happens anyway) :what: :oops:

Like just imagine seeing a video on some random guy on his phone of your future wife having crazy sex with her ex with a BWC (with rimming from her and deepthroat and all of that..), being extremely satisfied etc. the day before you meet her for the first time ever in a certain context, and you start talking normal stuff and start to know each other.. :oops:

I wonder at that point how you would still approach your relationship with her, and if you would still want to be with her in the first place.. :what:

The difference is that in real life nobody shows you that video, so it's like you don't know, so it doesn't affect you :what: :ROFLMAO:

Jeezz bro... now when I read these words, I realize how fucked up this world is.. and how horrible it is not to have a teenage relationship with a virgin, with whom you get along and with whom you get to the point of having her as a wife.. :incel: :feelswah:
That’s not the same thing. Being a cuckold is having a partner and let other men fuck her. It doesn’t matter if she’s did it before you because you two weren’t a couple.

If that makes her happy then off with her fucking head.

• JFL
Reactions: piec
I would rather fuck an obese ugly woman than be a cuckold

Its only a good thing if its make u start ur vilain Arc

• +1
Reactions: standardcel