Why you should be motivated to inject chemicals in your body to mog

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Banned
Not only to get access to females, but to know in your mind you are superior to those fuckboys, have more money than them, and know you are superior to other males in looks and most primally speaking, that you are physically superior.
Lately I couldnt cope knowing that some white boy benches more than me, now Im considering testosterone.

I stg if you are wasting puberty by not injecting peptides/hgh and by rotting not hanging out with your boys and not talking to girls you are cucking ur life, because the blackpilled truth is that mogging other men is pure joy stronger than any drug

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable, Deleted member 4946, Fart mic and 9 others
damn, u wrote this shit so good it almost made me tear up no cap. u kinda got a talent for this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, SubhumanCurrycel and TeenAscender
I just don't like the side effects. This is the only reason that I don't inject T.

Like, it won't be of any use, if I gain muscle but lose my hair in the process. One looksmax to get another looksmin.

There are no substances that are fully positive. For example, excess testosterone can cause acne and excess hgh can cause cause heart issues. Controlled substances should be used sparingly to correct deficiencies. I wouldn’t take either because I’m still in great health, but I might take them when my athleticism declines.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
There are no substances that are fully positive. For example, excess testosterone can cause acne and excess hgh can cause cause heart issues. Controlled substances should be used sparingly to correct deficiencies. I wouldn’t take either because I’m still in great health, but I might take them when my athleticism declines.
Hgh and heart issues only happen if you develop total body adema and have sustained high blood blood pressure leading to left ventricular hypertrophy. Or you’re abusing high doses for literally decades.
Imo testosterone and my biggest concern would honestly be hairloss

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and LastHopeForNorman
Hgh and heart issues only happen if you develop total body adema and have sustained high blood blood pressure leading to left ventricular hypertrophy. Or you’re abusing high doses for literally decades.
Imo testosterone and my biggest concern would honestly be hairloss
Although you’re right that lower doses wouldn’t cause cardiac hypertrophy, that was merely an example to illustrate my point. As you say, hairloss is a more common and detrimental issue. There’s also the fact that endogenous hormone production can be terminally inhibited. Are you a physician by any chance?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and SubhumanCurrycel
Although you’re right that lower doses wouldn’t cause cardiac hypertrophy, that was merely an example to illustrate my point. As you say, hairloss is a more common and detrimental issue. There’s also the fact that endogenous hormone production can be terminally inhibited. Are you a physician by any chance?
Nah fuck no lmao if I was I wouldn’t be rotting here.
Also with endogenous hormone production I think that’s more of a worry with testosterone and shutting down the testesI remember reading a study showing that normal hgh production returns quite quickly hence why hgh by itself doesn’t require a PCT.

• +1
Reactions: currylover
Nah fuck no lmao if I was I wouldn’t be rotting here.
Also with endogenous hormone production I think that’s more of a worry with testosterone and shutting down the testesI remember reading a study showing that normal hgh production returns quite quickly hence why hgh by itself doesn’t require a PCT.
Ok lol, I’m just surprised when a stranger knows some medicine. I’m applying to medical schools next year. If I become a Doctor, then I will ascend into slayer status and leave this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, TrestIsBest and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and RoundHouse
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
What about cycling instead of Blasting and Cruising.
less benefits, in the sense that a pct and breaks between cycles will have detrimental undoing effects + trickier and requiring more compounds

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Keep sucking medical establishment dick

Not only to get access to females, but to know in your mind you are superior to those fuckboys, have more money than them, and know you are superior to other males in looks and most primally speaking, that you are physically superior.
Lately I couldnt cope knowing that some white boy benches more than me, now Im considering testosterone.

I stg if you are wasting puberty by not injecting peptides/hgh and by rotting not hanging out with your boys and not talking to girls you are cucking ur life, because the blackpilled truth is that mogging other men is pure joy stronger than any drug
1 yr ago today vs 1st december this year. difference from natty lanklet weakling with some muscle to litteral demon.
never gone above 250 test, tried deca but had mental issues with it at 200mgs so now its 100mgs deca weekly + 225 test just for a few weeks to use up the bottle.

Attachments

• Snapchat-446234278.mp4
    637.3 KB
  • Snapchat-945949407_2.jpg
    Snapchat-945949407_2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: TeenAscender

Imagine thinking that relying on injections for your male hormones makes you a mogger. You’re literally admitting to being low T and having a weak bench press. There’s nothing physically superior about that. But yeah go destroy your body with steroids to gain a physique that natty lifters with good genetics have already achieved.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Imagine thinking that relying on injections for your male hormones makes you a mogger. You’re literally admitting to being low T and having a weak bench press. There’s nothing physically superior about that. But yeah go destroy your body with steroids to gain a physique that natty lifters with good genetics have already achieved.
well im not on steroids lmao i literally started going to the gym 2 months ago just turning 16 and have a 160 bench natty, i will admit this is more of a mental masturbation post than anything but im definetely gonna inject test in the next 2-3 years once i reach 6'2

ppl make a big deal out of test imo, just inject for the rest of ur life theory

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, noodlelover, TakaTeo and 1 other person
1 yr ago today vs 1st december this year. difference from natty lanklet weakling with some muscle to litteral demon.
never gone above 250 test, tried deca but had mental issues with it at 200mgs so now its 100mgs deca weekly + 225 test just for a few weeks to use up the bottle.
Seems like you're getting some gyno

well im not on steroids lmao i literally started going to the gym 2 months ago just turning 16 and have a 160 bench natty, i will admit this is more of a mental masturbation post than anything but im definetely gonna inject test in the next 2-3 years once i reach 6'2

Lol i appreciate the honesty. word of advice: stay natty for a while, at least until your 20s, after lifting for 3+ years at least. don’t sell yourself short. try to hit your natty potential before considering roids. lifting at your age is a great idea because your test is skyrocketing as a teen. i also started lifting at age 15 and now I can bench 315 in my mid 20s natty.

• Love it
Reactions: TeenAscender
Seems like you're getting some gyno
ye unfortunately its psuedogyno that just wont seem to go according to my doc. had it since i was 11 but i dont wanna use nolva etc bc of growth plates. not noticeable unless ur actually looking for it id say tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
I’m PCTing from steroids right now with an entire bag of superdrol, HGH, tbol, clenbuterol, and everything needed for roiding including multiple kinds of SERMs, aromasin, and other shit, and I’m still going back to being natty.

Why? Drugs are great for looksmaxxing. Terrible for keeping it. Hop off steroids? All the gains gone. Stay on steroids? Heart failure age 40, balding in 5 years, acne right now depending on your genetics.

HGH? I’ve used it and don’t inject it anymore. Enjoy being an acromegaly patient and dying at age 40 like the rest of them with enlarged guts and a huge heart and massive wide nose and ears.

For the love of god, stay natty. I’m PCTing as I’m typing this and it’s not fun.
if ur from the uk ship it my way <3

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Why not optimize nutrition, sleep, recovery, and cycle all the legal supplements for boosting muscle mass, cutting, and boosting testosterone. There's no reason to break the law to get a good body.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
The only chemicals I inject is covid vaccine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 13021

160 bench :feelskek::feelskek: i had a 225 bench in highschool natty after like 3 months. you shitskins just cant compete with bwc genetics.