Why you should do sports

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
so yeah guys its asdvek and im gonna be telling you how to do sports and why you should do it fso first of all its good for the muscles i mean fucking like the legs get simulated during soccer or football whatever that shit is when u liek fucking kick that ball the leg muscles grow or when u do a sprint to catch the ball if u get what i mean and in basketball ur jumping and shit and sports are also good for cardiovcasular health and guys dont forget swimming and swimming is a really good sport if you want good shoulder muscles i mean ofc ur not gonna get delts as muscular as derek from more plates more dates . com he has cannonballs as delts but yeah i mean u can get a slight toned if u want the derek delts then you should do androgenic steroids like fucking what is that name trenbolognaa and testosteronii sandwiches and deca donii testosteroniii trenbolognaaa yeah so guys do these roids at like fucking 5 grams a week haha if u get what i mean thats the beginner dose though and so yeah guys andd yeah guys smash that like button and subscribe oh also how could u forgot e sports the shit where mfs play csgo or fucking vatortont vatarant whatever that shit was yeah that sport is bad for the body guys please do not do sports like that and its harmful for the body and posture u wanna keep good posture to be attractive right andd yeahh guyss thats it i think and yeahh byee

OUTRO

• JFL
Reactions: canthal and lestoa
Brad Pitt Kiss GIF

• +1
Reactions: Jova
mirin.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
amazing

• +1
Reactions: asdvek