Why you should give up.

h111

h111

Anorexic
So us as men, we believe that all women care about is looks. We know that men are one step above women in this sense, because we put importance on other factors like her loyalty, personality, and past. Meanwhile, foids think primitively, placing looks above all, easily blinded by looks . Recently, I began to think about this ; "What is the point of looksmaxxing/ascending?". Well, there isnt any real answer.

I've spoken to a friend, and he says he does it to gain more respect from his friends and peers, as well as girls. He said if he were to have a girlfriend, that girl would have a less chance of cheating. Which yes might be true, how much of a difference does it make? If you go from a mid mtn to a high mtn, or maybe a low htn if youre REALLY successful, how much of a diffference will you be able to notice? And its foolish to think that a girl would cheat if youre mtn, but not if youre htn. No matter who you are, you will always get mogged by someone. Even robert pattinson the chadlite got cucked by barrett in suki waterhouse's music video.

If you really go in depth on the purpose of what it means to looksmax, it is inherently a lose-lose situation for men. They end up wasting their time and money, just to look 0.5 PSL better, and then eventually LDAR once they realize it never even began. You need to come to the conclusion that unless you are a woman's first love, it is over. After a woman's first boyfriend, you will just be a replacement of him. And I don't even want to get started on how fucking brutal it must be for you to know that your gf's brain is engrained with memories of her ex or exs. It is far better to NTmaxx and create memories with friends/family because life is short.

Foids are actually the ones benefitting from us "incels" looksmaxxing, because now we are too busy injecting ourselves with random bullshit and dieting for no reason. Meanwhile, they fuck the NT mtns. I have 0 interest at all in "slaying" and I believe it is stupid. We talk down on women who sleep around, but to want to do the same is retarded and hypocritical. My point is that for the majority of us, the point of us trying to ascend is to "slay" and for that looks is not even as important as you might think.

I walk around my school everyday and honestly, I think I mog most kids. However on this site I'd be rated ltn, and people would say its over. Well all around school I see ltns having a gf all the time. Sure it might be an oofy doofy relationship, but it just goes to show you do not need to be especially attractive for a relationship, and even less to slay. This site deludes you into going deeper into the rabbit hole, ruining your perspective on yourself. To whoever reading this, if you have been rated ltn, you are mtn. If you have been rated mtn, you are htn. This site is very hateful, and misery loves company.

In conclusion, there is no point in looksmaxxing. All that matters in life is enjoying it to the fullest, because we will all be dead one day. And if you're looking to be in a relationship, the only way it will really work out the way you wanted to is to find a girl with no exs and virgin. Essentially just be first. Any other option leads to dealing with a roastie who will take any opportunity to use you, while being brutalized by her celebrity crushes and having a fear of her cheating.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
So us as men, we believe that all women care about is looks. We know that men are one step above women in this sense, because we put importance on other factors like her loyalty, personality, and past. Meanwhile, foids think primitively, placing looks above all, easily blinded by looks . Recently, I began to think about this ; "What is the point of looksmaxxing/ascending?". Well, there isnt any real answer.

I've spoken to a friend, and he says he does it to gain more respect from his friends and peers, as well as girls. He said if he were to have a girlfriend, that girl would have a less chance of cheating. Which yes might be true, how much of a difference does it make? If you go from a mid mtn to a high mtn, or maybe a low htn if youre REALLY successful, how much of a diffference will you be able to notice? And its foolish to think that a girl would cheat if youre mtn, but not if youre htn. No matter who you are, you will always get mogged by someone. Even robert pattinson the chadlite got cucked by barrett in suki waterhouse's music video.

If you really go in depth on the purpose of what it means to looksmax, it is inherently a lose-lose situation for men. They end up wasting their time and money, just to look 0.5 PSL better, and then eventually LDAR once they realize it never even began. You need to come to the conclusion that unless you are a woman's first love, it is over. After a woman's first boyfriend, you will just be a replacement of him. And I don't even want to get started on how fucking brutal it must be for you to know that your gf's brain is engrained with memories of her ex or exs. It is far better to NTmaxx and create memories with friends/family because life is short.

Foids are actually the ones benefitting from us "incels" looksmaxxing, because now we are too busy injecting ourselves with random bullshit and dieting for no reason. Meanwhile, they fuck the NT mtns. I have 0 interest at all in "slaying" and I believe it is stupid. We talk down on women who sleep around, but to want to do the same is retarded and hypocritical. My point is that for the majority of us, the point of us trying to ascend is to "slay" and for that looks is not even as important as you might think.

I walk around my school everyday and honestly, I think I mog most kids. However on this site I'd be rated ltn, and people would say its over. Well all around school I see ltns having a gf all the time. Sure it might be an oofy doofy relationship, but it just goes to show you do not need to be especially attractive for a relationship, and even less to slay. This site deludes you into going deeper into the rabbit hole, ruining your perspective on yourself. To whoever reading this, if you have been rated ltn, you are mtn. If you have been rated mtn, you are htn. This site is very hateful, and misery loves company.

In conclusion, there is no point in looksmaxxing. All that matters in life is enjoying it to the fullest, because we will all be dead one day. And if you're looking to be in a relationship, the only way it will really work out the way you wanted to is to find a girl with no exs and virgin. Essentially just be first. Any other option leads to dealing with a roastie who will take any opportunity to use you, while being brutalized by her celebrity crushes and having a fear of her cheating.
dnr ntmax is law

• +1
Reactions: h111
i wonder why somebody would type up this much just for me to say

"D.N.R you stinky nigger"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and h111
Water nigga modern women arent worth more than pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mandibular and h111
dog didnt read GIF by FirstAndMonday

• Hmm...
@nathan @Darkeningstar @ey88 @n9wiff @WhoTookVendetta @CopiumX @cavy @97baHater @anthony111553 @Pei @sigma ✰

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Bump

• +1