Why you should never date a Romanian MTB+

emo

emo

dark triad indo aryan
I'm an abused dog so you can take this however you want, I was in a relationship with a Romanian foid for a year. Loved this whore more than anything, I figured out she was a dirty slut who craved attention. I noticed a few things about girls like these; they're all abused dogs but love attention from anyone and do things for this attention. Also all of them just want money lol, the stereotype about them stealing shit is true. JFL at these niggas geomaxxing to the slums of Eastern Europe just to get a bitch who treats them below decent.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and alurmo
Romanian girls are just like any other girls in Europe, this would not have occurred if you were good looking. Romanians aren't poor whatsoever, you just took it upon yourself to be her wallet

• +1
Reactions: emo and BrahminBoss
Romanian girls are just like any other girls in Europe, this would not have occurred if you were good looking. Romanians aren't poor whatsoever, you just took it upon yourself to be her wallet
I never paid her or anything bhai I just saw what she'd had been doing to random niggas in her town before, I am subhuman tho

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I'd rather rope than give any girl money

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and leanmaxx74
I'm an abused dog so you can take this however you want, I was in a relationship with a Romanian foid for a year. Loved this whore more than anything, I figured out she was a dirty slut who craved attention. I noticed a few things about girls like these; they're all abused dogs but love attention from anyone and do things for this attention. Also all of them just want money lol, the stereotype about them stealing shit is true. JFL at these niggas geomaxxing to the slums of Eastern Europe just to get a bitch who treats them below decent.
It's honestly insane how women out there are raised, I feel bad for them but at the same time she did hoe me out

@BlackpillRemedy check pms pls😭

• JFL
Reactions: emo
They are everywhere where I live!!! FUCKING RATS!!

• +1
Tate on suicide watch

• JFL
How'd she look and where did you meet her?

• +1
How'd she look and where did you meet her?
How I met her was a long story, when I'm able to type freely without disruptions I'll edit this but she was short, cute lips, pale, brown hair, was a Stacy to me.

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
How I met her was a long story, when I'm able to type freely without disruptions I'll edit this but she was short, cute lips, pale, brown hair, was a Stacy to me.
She didn't have a PSL tranny look but a real feminine look

At least you got experience with a Stacy, some of these dudes out here going through traumatic experiences for some low tier Becky, it's a cruel world.

• +1
At least you got experience with a Stacy, some of these dudes out here going through traumatic experiences for some low tier Becky, it's a cruel world.
100000000 dudes fighting for 1 land whale is too common