Why you should never take 25+ year old women seriously

Lurkerslep

Lurkerslep

Iron
Somewhere around the age of 25, most women naturally experience a shift in their mindset. They start experiencing extreme urges to reproduce and settle down. Nature implemented this into their brains and bodies because unlike for men, a woman's fertility is a ticking clock and by her 30s shes fucked if she hasnt spread her genes. Women often call this "baby fever" at this age.

So why is this an issue for you? Well when a woman is in this state of mind she is far more likely to settle with a guy she isnt fully attracted to. She'll take the beta provider because shes blinded by her hormones and chemicals. This is VERY similar to men and post nut clarity. Men when we're horny will fuck a 3/10 if shes easy enough but then feel like shit after when we come to our senses. Women are the same with marriage at this age. They will marry a beta or ugly dude for his stability. And guess what happens? She also experiences a post nut clarity. Except the difference is that she experiences this 5-10 years later, after she has children and her urges to reproduce are gone, she will come to her senses. And this is exactly why most guys do not have regular sex with their wives after kids. Also this is why women often divorce men within 10 years of marriage. She never craved him on a primal level.

A lot of you are virgins or dont have much experience with women so you're more likely to fall for the manipulation tactics of these women. Absolutely NEVER accept a woman above 25 for long term unless she is a virgin (extremely rare), or if you're 40+ yourself and dont care.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, SomaliMax, raleqtambrobret and 10 others
Very legit, most 25+ year old single females age terribly too since they all do is party and get pumped and dumped. Girls that have been in a LTR since their teens usually age better since they didnt go through their hoe phase.

• +1
Reactions: Lurkerslep
Very legit, most 25+ year old single females age terribly too since they all do is party and get pumped and dumped. Girls that have been in a LTR since their teens usually age better since they didnt go through their hoe phase.
Right, I didn't even touch on the fact that virtually every woman is ran through by age 25 nowadays. Nothing disgusts me more about a girl than knowing she was a cum rag for another man. I have no idea how men can get on their knees and marry these whores. Absolutely pathetic state of masculinity around the world right now. I'd rather die alone than marry a cum rag.

Women are EXTREMELY manipulative and will say all the right things to you at this age though. Dont trust them.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Debetro and Ken
Somewhere around the age of 25, most women naturally experience a shift in their mindset. They start experiencing extreme urges to reproduce and settle down. Nature implemented this into their brains and bodies because unlike for men, a woman's fertility is a ticking clock and by her 30s shes fucked if she hasnt spread her genes. Women often call this "baby fever" at this age.

So why is this an issue for you? Well when a woman is in this state of mind she is far more likely to settle with a guy she isnt fully attracted to. She'll take the beta provider because shes blinded by her hormones and chemicals. This is VERY similar to men and post nut clarity. Men when we're horny will fuck a 3/10 if shes easy enough but then feel like shit after when we come to our senses. Women are the same with marriage at this age. They will marry a beta or ugly dude for his stability. And guess what happens? She also experiences a post nut clarity. Except the difference is that she experiences this 5-10 years later, after she has children and her urges to reproduce are gone, she will come to her senses. And this is exactly why most guys do not have regular sex with their wives after kids. Also this is why women often divorce men within 10 years of marriage. She never craved him on a primal level.

A lot of you are virgins or dont have much experience with women so you're more likely to fall for the manipulation tactics of these women. Absolutely NEVER accept a woman above 25 for long term unless she is a virgin (extremely rare), or if you're 40+ yourself and dont care.
Thanks for this good post never thought of this

i was about to call you out until you mentioned "unless she is a virgin" which is correct. Virgin or death, no exceptions.
This is why you MUST marry and reproduce with a virgin, there is no other real option. Also, with a virgin she will release very high levels of oxytocin aka pair-bonding chemical and so naturally she will learn to love/bond with you on a deep emotional level and only virgins are truly capable of this.
Remember youngcels, Virgin and Virgin only, do not let anyone tell you otherwise, that is the way God intended and how you will lead a happy fulfilling life and marraige.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Right, I didn't even touch on the fact that virtually every woman is ran through by age 25 nowadays. Nothing disgusts me more about a girl than knowing she was a cum rag for another man. I have no idea how men can get on their knees and marry these whores. Absolutely pathetic state of masculinity around the world right now. I'd rather die alone than marry a cum rag.

Women are EXTREMELY manipulative and will say all the right things to you at this age though. Dont trust them.
Western women? yes. But ethnic women are not ran through at all, most muslim foids are virgin until marriage.
Western men have been deluded into thinking a woman who has "experience" is something to be proud about, other men have defiled her, they've done all kinds of things with her, her pair-bonding ability is damaged, she is essentially used goods and you do not want to LTR used goods. Brainwashing to a ridiculous level where most men these days don't mind marrying non-virgins, total lunacy.

• +1
i was about to call you out until you mentioned "unless she is a virgin" which is correct. Virgin or death, no exceptions.
This is why you MUST marry and reproduce with a virgin, there is no other real option. Also, with a virgin she will release very high levels of oxytocin aka pair-bonding chemical and so naturally she will learn to love/bond with you on a deep emotional level and only virgins are truly capable of this.
Remember youngcels, Virgin and Virgin only, do not let anyone tell you otherwise, that is the way God intended and how you will lead a happy fulfilling life and marraige.
Finding a virgin in the west in near impossible after age 19, and even when you find one usually the virgin girls are mid (which may be worth the trade off).

This is why I've chosen to stay unmarried for life. Getting on your knee for a woman that was someone elses one night stand or situationship cum rag = you're a beta with no self respect.

• So Sad
Finding a virgin in the west in near impossible after age 19, and even when you find one usually the virgin girls are mid (which may be worth the trade off).

This is why I've chosen to stay unmarried for life. Getting on your knee for a woman that was someone elses one night stand or situationship cum rag = you're a beta with no self respect.
This is where you white guys are cucked, muslim foids are mostly virgin with pair-bonding and everything else intact, they don't even communicate with men until marriage, it's perfect. Virgin girls are usually cute/feminine/submissive, not extremely good looking but who cares? what she offers is worth more than some HTB who isn't a virgin.
You guys can possibly find a virgin but gotta look at church or just import some virgin girl from asia.

Western women? yes. But ethnic women are not ran through at all, most muslim foids are virgin until marriage.
Western men have been deluded into thinking a woman who has "experience" is something to be proud about, other men have defiled her, they've done all kinds of things with her, her pair-bonding ability is damaged, she is essentially used goods and you do not want to LTR used goods. Brainwashing to a ridiculous level where most men these days don't mind marrying non-virgins, total lunacy.
Muslim girls in the west are not clean bro. Not bullshitting you I had an experience with a Muslim girl who gave me head but refused to let me fuck her. She was EXTREMELY easy to get her sucking my dick. Easier than any white girl which is saying a lot. I guarantee shes probably had anal sex too. If you are middle eastern then you are lucky you can go back home and find a virgin there since over there theyre watched closer but muslim girls in the west are NOT trustworthy, believe me. The western society is run by jews who encourage satanic behavior . Women are low iq and get easily manipulated by media telling them its ok to be a whore here.

• So Sad
Muslim girls in the west are not clean bro. Not bullshitting you I had an experience with a Muslim girl who gave me head but refused to let me fuck her. She was EXTREMELY easy to get her sucking my dick. Easier than any white girl which is saying a lot. I guarantee shes probably had anal sex too. If you are middle eastern then you are lucky you can go back home and find a virgin there since over there theyre watched closer but muslim girls in the west are NOT trustworthy, believe me. The western society is run by jews who encourage satanic behavior . Women are low iq and get easily manipulated by media telling them its ok to be a whore here.
that's a very very small minority, i am well aware of them. Most are virgin though. Compare that to finding a white foid who is a virgin which is near impossible. What ethnicity was she btw? i'm gonna go ahead and guess arab. I'm pakistani, it is actually quite easy to find a virgin in the UK where i currently live or back in Pakistan, our culture/men, we do not allow our women to whore around, obviously there are very few exceptions but for the most part it's not an issue. You're from the states? Jews have basically brainwashed all western foids regardless of ethnicity/religion, such a disgusting group of people these kikes. They ruin our women and promote degeneracy. It's unfortunate that women are so easily brainwashed and do as the kikes tell them to. Social media is a big part of how jews brainwash foids.

that's a very very small minority, i am well aware of them. Most are virgin though. Compare that to finding a white foid who is a virgin which is near impossible. What ethnicity was she btw? i'm gonna go ahead and guess arab. I'm pakistani, it is actually quite easy to find a virgin in the UK where i currently live or back in Pakistan, our culture/men, we do not allow our women to whore around, obviously there are very few exceptions but for the most part it's not an issue. You're from the states? Jews have basically brainwashed all western foids regardless of ethnicity/religion, such a disgusting group of people these kikes. They ruin our women and promote degeneracy. It's unfortunate that women are so easily brainwashed and do as the kikes tell them to. Social media is a big part of how jews brainwash foids.
I'm balkan but living in USA. She was Lebanese. Muslim but not covered up. These western guys dont care about these whores pasts. It makes no sense to me. I think it's because average T levels are low as fuck here probably. There's extreme amount of satanic degeneracy encouraged in US though so I'm not surprised. The devil spirits are rampant here. When I visit balkan countries it's a completely different atmosphere and feeling.

Because they’re used up whores.

/thresd

that's a very very small minority, i am well aware of them. Most are virgin though.
not in the West by a fucking lot JFL, religion doesn't save girls from not being whores in the West. She would need to live in the middle east to be a virgin

not in the West by a fucking lot JFL, religion doesn't save girls from not being whores in the West. She would need to live in the middle east to be a virgin
cope, most hijabis here and tons of them here are virgin,

cope, most hijabis here and tons of them here are virgin,
did they tell you that?

Funny GIF

stop coping, you don't know anything and you are like 16 years old
I turn 18 next week, and my school has many Muslims all not virgins, YOU are coping cause you want muh virgin wife

you wont get it bud

I turn 18 next week, and my school has many Muslims all not virgins, YOU are coping cause you want muh virgin wife

you wont get it bud
you are not even 18, you are literally a child, please don't reply to me with nonsense

• +1
Reactions: watah and Ken
you are not even 18, you are literally a child, please don't reply to me with nonsense
cope, your never finding a virgin bud my age will not change that fact :ROFLMAO:

cope, your never finding a virgin bud my age will not change that fact :ROFLMAO:
i'm never finding a virgin? lol i could go to Pakistan tomorrow and i'll have multiple virgin 18-22 year olds willing to marry me because of passport halo, stop the cope young man

i'm never finding a virgin? lol i could go to Pakistan tomorrow and i'll have multiple virgin 18-22 year olds willing to marry me because of passport halo, stop the cope young man
white brah goes to Pakistan to find wife, gl

white brah goes to Pakistan to find wife, gl
I am Pakistani though, are you retarded and can't read between the lines? sorry you're going on the ignore list, your brain just isn't even close to being fully developed and you embarass yourself with your immature posts.

I am Pakistani though, are you retarded and can't read between the lines? sorry you're going on the ignore list, your brain just isn't even close to being fully developed and you embarass yourself with your immature posts.
wahhh wahhh ignore wahhh loser as if I care a retarded bum ignores me