Why you should NOT get implants (bone or nothing)

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Cons of implants:
-bone resorption (possible)
-when doing certain scans, people can see your implants. in some situations, good luck trying to hide them from people you know or even your partner
-have to cope with silicon in face
-imposter syndrome
-worried if someone will notice that they look more like implants than actual bone
-not using subtle implants can make you look weird or uncanny
-can mess up harmony (if youre stupid)
-might not feel like bone (constant worry about if partner will realize you have implants if they touch your face)
-possible long term complications (15+ years down the road)
-may need to get them removed when old

pros of implants:
-generally cheaper than osteotomies
-faster recovery
-can shape facial features in more ways than an osteotomy
-can target some failos in a more direct and specific way to fix the problem better than osteotomies (ex. people get brow bone implants but not brow bone osteotomies lol)
-eppley will give you any size and shape you desire

obv some more pros/cons but tbh the biggest one for me is knowing im hella frauding my looks by having plastic in my body. People out there look like chad with bone from genetics and i would feel inferior with implants over bone compared to chad. its a mainly a mental thing which doesnt really matter tbh since go chad or go home

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, datboijj, Deleted member 14392 and 5 others
Can you hide Monobloc from your partner?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 8771 and 5 others
Dick?

• JFL
Reactions: Oxygen and thecel
Never getting surgery tbh.

Cope with bonesmashing and hgh or nothing.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk and thereallegend
dont get penuma just inject fat there instead. there are actually a decent amt of surgeons who do this. apparently can gain an inch or two flaccid and 0-1 inch hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 16501 and callisto
Osteotomies or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 2816 and Oxygen
literally just get good quality, custom-made implants, don't get shit, and silicone on top of that. Bone absorption?, come on, it's 1MM over a long span of years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Eren, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
literally just get good quality, custom-made implants, don't get shit, and silicone on top of that. Bone absorption?, come on, it's 1MM over a long span of years.
osteotomy master race

Just dont hide your subhumaness while trying to hide subhumaness theory
Consistent shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Another day another cope for a broke high inhib subhuman.

Stay ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Unsh
Implants can be good they just have to be made out of PEEK and custom designed. With good design and a good surgeon an implant can mimic good bone structure 1:1.

Even if it shows up on some scans or someone finds out who cares? It’s rare that someone will find out and if they do you can claim you needed them to fix a bone deficiency caused by an accident that happened when you were young

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Mr.Proper, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Osteotomy copers are funny

Implants can be good they just have to be made out of PEEK and custom designed. With good design and a good surgeon an implant can mimic good bone structure 1:1.

Even if it shows up on some scans or someone finds out who cares? It’s rare that someone will find out and if they do you can claim you needed them to fix a bone deficiency caused by an accident that happened when you were young
Another high inhib faggot that would rather stay ugly than gather the courage to tell others to fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: Neroem, IhateDentists, Deleted member 24221 and 5 others
fillers mog actually

osteotomies for significant recession and fillers for frauding bone mass and width

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
fillers mog actually

osteotomies for significant recession and fillers for frauding bone mass and width
which type tho cuz hyaluronic sucks cuz migration

every mm counts

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Also, don't get punched in the face if you have implants.

Dumb post because you can literally get both and most likely need both unless you have insane forward growth and amazing bones.

• +1
Reactions: User49
Yeah implants are gigafrauding. Could never be me. Osteotomies are the way. I don’t consider osteotomies frauding because it’s usually just correcting recession from jaws not growing properly. Osteotomies allow you to look the way you should have if you weren’t a mouth breathing cuck

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and king_bandon
the only man who actually ascended with implants is @TheLordMadness

with osteotomies almost everyone ascends except for rhino/chinwing

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
There is relatively new type of implants made of calcium phosphate with printed bone-like structure, which can actually become indistinguishable from bone. Sadly, it's still too rare for facial usage and not approved yet.

• +1
Reactions: MEGA CHAD
Another day another cope for a broke high inhib subhuman.

Stay ugly.
I ended it by saying "doesnt reallly matter tbh since go chad or go home" to show that implants can be a good option still. Implants can absolutely ascend hard but for example if you had to chose between genio and chin implant, most people should choose genio.

I have a chin implant. I've had it for 21 years. Most of these concerns are utterly meaningless. I'm going to get it replaced with genioplasty when I get bimax only because I think the genio will look better. Someone on jawsurgeryforums actually suggested I just have the implant put back in because they thought it looked good. If it were a choice between nothing or implant, I would 100% go with implant, not even a difficult decision. Will be getting jaw, orbital, and cheek implants.
One downside I will point out is I think the implant pushed my chin pad down so that a bit of it sits below the implant. It still looks better than being chinless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Oxygen
-have to cope with silicon in face
-imposter syndrome
People get imposter syndrome for all kinds of natural things: People who lose a lot of weight, people who become really rich or successful, etc. That's no reason to accept stagnation in a life that isn't satisfying.

• +1
Reactions: MEGA CHAD, Oxygen and Mr.Proper
Yeah implants are gigafrauding. Could never be me. Osteotomies are the way. I don’t consider osteotomies frauding because it’s usually just correcting recession from jaws not growing properly. Osteotomies allow you to look the way you should have if you weren’t a mouth breathing cuck
good luck with getting lefort 3 then. implants for upper maxilla is needed because lefort 1 doesn't effect that region