WHY YOU SHOULD SPREAD MISINFO TO NORMIES GETTING INTO BP

Tuz43

Tuz43

Iron
Every teenager knows what looksmaxxing is, and org is getting spread online as you all know.

more men are becoming aware of the importance of looks, even if most don't take it seriously, seeing kids point at their jawline will subconsciously make young guys more bp

WE ALREADY KNOW that the average person has been getting uglier and uglier with the western diet of goyslop and all of the endocrine disruptors fucking up bone growth, making the youth of today look very underdeveloped

THIS PHENOMENON WORKS IN YOUR FAVOUR
remember that if everyone is perfect, no one is, and just like height, looks are a subject of comparison.

a 5 10 guy is very tall in asia, yet short in the Netherlands, its the same with looks. if most people are ugly, average looking people will jump from a 5 to a 6 in the eyes of most

THIS IS WHY we should encourage bonesmashing the mandible (round out their jaw), dirty bulking for as long as possible, "just be in a cal defecit, what you eat doesnt matter", "your already decent, dont bother)

and spread retard shit like waterpulling

that is all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, greywind, salar and 12 others
you don't even need to bother, most "looksmaxxers" won't even hop on roids, let alone get surgery.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, greywind, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
I fully support your thought, but leading them to bonesmash their mandible etc. would just increase their interest in looksmaxxing, which we don't want. It would be a better option to spread bluepilled content and fully ban blackpilled- and looksmaxxing-content on tiktok. The more people get into this ideology, more people will try to softmax, which would just result in an increase of looks-standarts (mtn -> ltn as an example)

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, greycel, greywind and 5 others
I fully support your thought, but leading them to bonesmash their mandible etc. would just increase their interest in looksmaxxing, which we don't want. It would be a better option to spread bluepilled content and fully ban blackpilled- and looksmaxxing-content on tiktok.
How can we possibly do that

I fully support your thought, but leading them to bonesmash their mandible etc. would just increase their interest in looksmaxxing, which we don't want. It would be a better option to spread bluepilled content and fully ban blackpilled- and looksmaxxing-content on tiktok. The more people get into this ideology, more people will try to softmax, which would just result in an increase of looks-standarts (mtn -> ltn as an example)
this is true, however if they are going to be interested in looksmaxxing anyway, i think any misinfo is beneficial, ideally steer them away, if not tell them retard shit with full confidence

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Itachi, arabcelxxx and 2 others
For your Jewish plan (gatekeeping information at all costs), the best thing that could happen is for the blackpill to become so demonized that any related content gets instantly shadowbanned from all media platforms.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tuz43, Itachi, arabcelxxx and 3 others
this is true, however if they are going to be interested in looksmaxxing anyway, i think any misinfo is beneficial, ideally steer them away, if not tell them retard shit with full confidence
Factual brother. Let's be honest. How many of the kiddos gonna actually have energy, time and braincells to read a big ass article or a study on some POSSIBLE benefits of certain parts of looksmaxxing? Any misinformation in the current generation will be beneficial due to the trash attention span.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and YungTrappa
When I finish my heterochromia I'll be a looksmaxer proudly, as I'd be the most effective softmaxxer alive :ogre:

Normies are insanely vulnerable to social dissaproval, we should reclaim looksmaxxing as a incel term (worst insult in normieland) so people will be too afraid to looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, Itachi, arabcelxxx and 2 others
How can we possibly do that
mass-report looksmaxxing/blackpill content as bad incel stuff to the government, tiktok, instagram etc.

I kinda feel it becoming more of a problem in the future, just imagine a future where everyone is just looks-focused

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores, arabcelxxx, v1nland and 2 others
Dirty bulking increase the growth process

• JFL
Reactions: mlbmogger252
ALso if we encourage people to bonesmashinf , the normies will automaticely be more interested into the blackpill looksmax culture -> they will know more things

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
We should let normies think that looksmazing is a weird 4chan joke , without barely any information attach to it

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
People already think org is weird so I don’t think this is too far fetched

no, we need to get rid of orbiters and simps in order to benefit the most as men.
Blackpill being spread is needed but we can easily avoid spreading looksmaxxing methods and surgeries

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and alurmo
you don't even need to bother, most "looksmaxxers" won't even hop on roids, let alone get surgery.
im 16 nt with gon roids and hgh peps

all mental masterbaiting noone on org is going to do this

no, we need to get rid of orbiters and simps in order to benefit the most as men.
Blackpill being spread is needed but we can easily avoid spreading looksmaxxing methods and surgeries
How would we avoid spreading looksmaxxing methods/surgeries?

If people know: Looks > Everything
Then
People -> Improving Looks -> People trying to make money of these people through looksmaxxing accounts -> More people aware of bp and looksmaxxing

It is literally happing rn too

It may even have consequences on society as a whole

Like I said imagine everyone just obsessing over their looks. The blackpill would get worse and not only be subconscious

Looksstandart by the year 2030

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
How would we avoid spreading looksmaxxing methods/surgeries?

If people know: Looks > Everything
Then
People -> Improving Looks -> People trying to make money of these people through looksmaxxing accounts -> More people aware of bp and looksmaxxing

It is literally happing rn too

It may even have consequences on society as a whole

Like I said imagine everyone just obsessing over their looks. The blackpill would get worse and not only be subconscious

Looksstandart by the year 2030
View attachment 3085095
It can be spread as "Woman nature is to hypergamy as much as possible to the best genetics, don't try and please her as it's a zero sum game but just geomaxx and/or cultmaxx"

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
For your Jewish plan (gatekeeping information at all costs), the best thing that could happen is for the blackpill to become so demonized that any related content gets instantly shadowbanned from all media platforms.
oy vey goyim
Dirty bulking increase the growth process
doesnt the mass amounts of sugar fuck shit up?

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
i almost gave up on heightmaxxing because i believed ppl that everything is cope and that changing bones isnt possible. I realized that its all just bs of ppl trying to gatekeep their methods.

Yeah the ideal would be to regurgitate redpill info as part of blackpill.
It's what I do unironically. Not because of competition, but because I'd rather not have my normie friends find out I scour forums like this daily

Tell them stuff like being lean is what matters. Then have them look at redpill celebrities etc.