Why you should take the NT parent pill

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
this happened not even 5 days later I met my first after school friend

Met a 16 year old thug friend who carried THREE of his little sisters around 7, 10, and 12 because they stayed in a hotel and were bored

My thug friend invited me to his hotel tonight to give me a haircut to practice for his barbering and my mom walked all the way to the hotel and asked the receptionist where I was at

She said the boy picked up my hair and used it for witchcraft, his little sisters will get pregnant, people who live in hotels are dangerous, and they own a gun and will shoot me

Heres the text my non nt African mom got from my friends mom, she is so non nt she hesitated to show me the text because “I would show it to them”

Tldr; if you have nt non ethnic not strongly religious parents you’re lucky

also if I was better looking my mom probably would have been more patient and trusting with my thug friends

“Don't come here anymore stay away you cause problems for me here keep your ass away from here you don't want your son around my son then fine

we don't even know yall you are crazy and weird I'm not with drama stay way from me you come here again your ass is grass”

Attachments

• IMG_6067.jpeg
    IMG_6067.jpeg
    503.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook and GabachoCopium

Met a 16 year old thug friend who carried THREE of his little sisters around 7, 10, and 12 because they stayed in a hotel and were bored

My thug friend invited me to his hotel tonight to give me a haircut to practice for his barbering and my mom walked all the way to the hotel and asked the receptionist where I was at

She said the boy picked up my hair and used it for witchcraft, his little sisters will get pregnant, people who live in hotels are dangerous, and they own a gun and will shoot me

Heres the text my non nt African mom got from my friends mom

also if I was better looking my mom probably would have been more patient and trusting with my thug friends

“Don't come here anymore stay away you cause problems for me here keep your ass away from here you don't want your son around my son then fine

we don't even know yall you are crazy and weird I'm not with drama stay way from me you come here again your ass is grass”
Slay his little sisters, I would try to get with all 3 of them if I was you

Slay his little sisters, I would try to get with all 3 of them if I was you
Read the story, my chances of slaying the big booty 12 year old sister with ebony genes might be over

always knew you were a african booty scratcher

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook and Sprinkles
@$ u b H u m a n

i have a fucked up relationship with my parents i dont know what the normal or right thing to do is

Heres the text my non nt African mom got from my friends mom, she is so non nt she hesitated to show me the text because “I would show it to them”

My dad is the reason I'm autistic, he's giga non NT but because of when he was born he was never diagnosed with anything.
The only reason he was able to reproduce and spawn my subhuman ass is because he's 6ft with uncharacteristically broad shoulders, long arms, and big hands for his height. And despite all that, HE STILL chose to reproduce with a tiny 5'2 woman and spawned my subhuman 5'5 autistic ass.

Fuck my life bruh.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
My dad is the reason I'm autistic, he's giga non NT but because of when he was born he was never diagnosed with anything.
The only reason he was able to reproduce and spawn my subhuman ass is because he's 6ft with uncharacteristically broad shoulders, long arms, and big hands for his height. And despite all that, HE STILL chose to reproduce with a tiny 5'2 woman and spawned my subhuman 5'5 autistic ass.

Fuck my life bruh.
Tiny body = tight pussy. I understand your dad.