Why you shouldn’t rely on Tiktok for blackpill proof

lunin7

lunin7

brain circumcision
Tiktok was designed soley for the purpose of giving instant gratification to young adolescence.

It doesn’t really help that you only see 30 - 60 seconds of blackpilling experiences on a fast paced video. Most of the women commenting on those TikTok’s are also just brain dead mtb - ltbs who chances are you probably aren’t even interested in.

Yeah I get pissed off by women we all do but I don’t take comments from tiktoker degenerates seriously.

Jfl at these women who have the audacity to make fun of men for things they can’t control but are unwilling to change the things in which they can

But we let these opinionated comments and short videos determine how we perceive the psl scale.

If you guys wanna watch the real content I recommend you watch channels like Its Brutal, Blackpill Tree, and Blackpilled Jesus (even though his videos are a bit extreme)

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and murdah
Literally no one fucking relies on tiktok for anything

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, murdah, lunin7 and 2 others
Download

• +1
Reactions: murdah and lunin7
Tiktok was designed soley for the purpose of giving instant gratification to young adolescence.

It doesn’t really help that you only see 30 - 60 seconds of blackpilling experiences on a fast paced video. Most of the women commenting on those TikTok’s are also just brain dead mtb - ltbs who chances are you probably aren’t even interested in.

Yeah I get pissed off by women we all do but I don’t take comments from tiktoker degenerates seriously.

Jfl at these women who have the audacity to make fun of men for things they can’t control but are unwilling to change the things in which they can

But we let these opinionated comments and short videos determine how we perceive the psl scale.

If you guys wanna watch the real content I recommend you watch channels like Its Brutal, Blackpill Tree, and Blackpilled Jesus (even though his videos are a bit extreme)
Are women even human

• +1
Reactions: lunin7