Why you SHOULDN'T vote for Niko - 2022 awards

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer
1: he doesn't deserve it
Let's be honest here, many other users have contributed a lot more than he has, he isn't very active and recently just been posting a lot of shitty tinder/brag threads whereas there's users here that took enormous amounts of time to help you guys fx. @enchanted_elixir @pneumocystosis @forevergymcelling and so forth

2: He doesn't need it.
He's already living a better life than most people on here and is getting special treatment for it, it's simply unfair

3: Hes a busycel
He already doesn't have time to answer all the DM's & question and so forth that he's been recieving and him winning would only make him feel obligated to spend more time replying and making good threads Instead of shitposting which would result in him being more busy

Thank you for listening
Tumblr 12e29ae7ec921eb7dacc220b0ac33006 789955b7 540 1

@Xangsane @Leo69 @ReadBooksEveryday @Nims @Tallooksmaxxer @Biggdink @LooksOverAll @fucclife @looksmaxxer234 @Beastimmung @on the verge @Blackgymmax @luljankybo @currylightskin @8PSLcel @hamburger @NFA PB @Reckless Turtle @TITUS @Cidre enjoyer @RecessedChinCel @height @heightface @Prettyboy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Racky, Loki, Deleted member 14262 and 25 others
who dat

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, fjor2096, Corleone and 3 others
chad doesnt need validation from some obscure incel forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, HarrierDuBois, Corleone and 3 others
vote for badg he needs the price money to fix his life

• Love it
Reactions: lelouch, PointOfNoReturn and Niklaus Mikaelson
I need to hire a secretary to answer the pile of messages

E87E6557 2AC5 4181 BB8D FC70D2BBF746

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Corleone, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, height, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Reverse psychology is another @Niko business tactic. Gotta hand it to him. He will win. I am confident on that.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: The_God, FailedNormieManlet, pneumocystosis and 4 others
Reverse psychology is another @Niko business tactic. Gotta hand it to him. He will win. I am confident on that.
Nah, as long as I'm over Erik I'm good and have no need for winning

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, height, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Would have used an AI like on tinder, but .org members aren't trying to sleep with me so I need to actually answer with proper replies
How many notifications do you have in "Conversations" right now?

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Just be a pretty boy manlet theory is making me furious
Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar
Cat No GIF by Looney Tunes

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, fjor2096, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
1: he doesn't deserve it
Let's be honest here, many other users have contributed a lot more than he has, he isn't very active and recently just been posting a lot of shitty tinder/brag threads whereas there's users here that took enormous amounts of time to help you guys fx. @enchanted_elixir @pneumocystosis @forevergymcelling and so forth

2: He doesn't need it.
He's already living a better life than most people on here and is getting special treatment for it, it's simply unfair

3: Hes a busycel
He already doesn't have time to answer all the DM's & question and so forth that he's been recieving and him winning would only make him feel obligated to spend more time replying and making good threads Instead of shitposting which would result in him being more busy

Thank you for listening
View attachment 1960708

@Xangsane @Leo69 @ReadBooksEveryday @Nims @Tallooksmaxxer @Biggdink @LooksOverAll @fucclife @looksmaxxer234 @Beastimmung @on the verge @Blackgymmax @luljankybo @currylightskin @8PSLcel @hamburger @NFA PB @Reckless Turtle @TITUS @Cidre enjoyer @RecessedChinCel @height @heightface @Prettyboy
This is reverse psychology manipulationmax I can see it. Very humble acting young dark triad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Niklaus Mikaelson
Imagine winning at life so hard you have to beg others to stop voting for you

• JFL
This is reverse psychology manipulationmax I can see it. Very humble acting young dark triad
Don’t fall for it incel

I will top him. But the time to strike is not yet, so i will let the users bask in glory (for the time being)

• Love it
Imagine winning at life so hard you have to beg others to stop voting for you
Chad always wins and @Niko is Chad along with his alts all being Chad in looks like @Xangsane @ReadBooksEveryday @Leo69 and even @Nims

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Niklaus Mikaelson
How many notifications do you have in "Conversations" right now?
Way too many, also for some reason people insist to use the chat option instead of conversation option which sucks on mobile, so I have like 30 unopened chats there as I don't even notice them coming in

• +1
Reactions: Loki, height, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
Don’t fall for it incel

I will top him. But the time to strike is not yet, so i will let the users bask in glory (for the time being)
U won't do shit.

THE DARKTRIADMAXXER SMILEPILLED PRETTYBOY @Niko MOGS ALL

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, pneumocystosis, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
vote for badg

• +1
Way too many, also for some reason people insist to use the chat option instead of conversation option which sucks on mobile, so I have like 30 unopened chats there as I don't even notice them coming in
Galaxy elo on looksmax and Tinder. You are a walking galaxy elo machine. @the BULL is even jealous cause he fails to get galaxy elo on looksmax and on Tinder. Got way more posts than you, but not even close to status. Take the galaxy elo and smile pill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Niklaus Mikaelson
brah at least you give rep :D(y)
take my vote.

• Woah
Would have used an AI like on tinder, but .org members aren't trying to sleep with me so I need to actually answer with proper replies
Yes I have even more that I opened but they were looksmaxxing questions the length of the Lord of the Rings manuscripts so I left it at that for now

• JFL
Galaxy elo on looksmax and Tinder. You are a walking galaxy elo machine. @the BULL is even jealous cause he fails to get galaxy elo on looksmax and on Tinder. Got way more posts than you, but not even close to status. Take the galaxy elo and smile pill.
ppl just don't want to see the bull win. niko is a more likeable character, i never said i wanted to feel sympathy or help incels, i tell them to become normal people. galaxy elo on here is not really important for me, i don't need additional validation, nor on tinder, since i'm already cancelling dates to focus on work

• +1
ppl just don't want to see the bull win. niko is a more likeable character, i never said i wanted to feel sympathy or help incels, i tell them to become normal people. galaxy elo on here is not really important for me, i don't need additional validation, nor on tinder, since i'm already cancelling dates to focus on work
You are becoming like @Niko

Cancelling Tinder dates, experiments, validation, and so on to focus on work.

Maybe @the BULL is @Niko alt. I'm starting to see it.

• JFL
lol just realized basically nobody voted for you kekw

You're only really good as a jestermaxx character. Anything less and you're just an unlikeable autistic retard. And at least for me I have the excuse of joining only like a month ago. Over for ur little rat ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NFA PB, the BULL and Niklaus Mikaelson
lol just realized basically nobody voted for you kekw

You're only really good as a jestermaxx character. Anything less and you're just an unlikeable autistic retard. And at least for me I have the excuse of joining only like a month ago. Over for ur little rat ass.
Lol, I was surprised too when @the BULL got no votes as I see him all the time on the forum with posts. Really got me by surprise. Status pill and likeable character is essential like @the BULL said. Should of done bunch of guides, pills, and stories. @the BULL

That is the secret to getting votes clearly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 22190, the BULL and 1 other person
@Niko is a nice down to earth guy, would probs be friends wih him irl

• Woah
Lol, I was surprised too when @the BULL got no votes as I see him all the time on the forum with posts. Really got me by surprise. Status pill and likeable character is essential like @the BULL said. Should of done bunch of guides, pills, and stories. @the BULL

That is the secret to getting votes clearly.
some people move the strings from the backstage
niko was chosen as face of looksmax and i accept it. he's what users really wanted to be here, successful with girls AND socially. Most of people here are failed normies who never got the chance to integrate with their peers or do something meaningful with their lifes. I can understand why they want to shit on me, because i'm what they actually are.

• So Sad
You won't fit in as all his friends and alts are all Chad in looks. Need to hit the looks requirement first like they say on here LOL.

15674.jpg

Just joking. @Niko will be your friend. He helped many guys with their Tinder. Lifefuel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Niklaus Mikaelson
Appreciate it, hopefully I still get to meet a few of the users from this site, already have some plans with a few of them this summer although they deleted their .org account

• +1
Reactions: Loki, height and FailedNormieManlet
He would not acknowledge your existence but only when he needs to spit and you happen to pass by

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, FailedNormieManlet and Niklaus Mikaelson
Appreciate it, hopefully I still get to meet a few of the users from this site, already have some plans with a few of them this summer although they deleted their .org account
Expectations: Get to meet few users from the site with some plans this summer.

Reality: Gets cancelled to focus more on work.

• JFL
  • So Sad
You won't fit in as all his friends and alts are all Chad in looks. Need to hit the looks requirement first like they say on here LOL.

15674.jpg

Just joking. @Niko will be your friend. He helped many guys with their Tinder. Lifefuel.
my avi is not me jfl
if you are in england over the summer we can get a drink my nigga
He would not acknowledge your existence but only when he needs to spit and you happen to pass by
I am dalit, this is normal

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB and Niklaus Mikaelson
my avi is not me jfl

I think the meetup with Arvid and them might be in London, depends on where/when people are able to travel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, height and Leo69
my avi is not me jfl

I know lol. JFL if you actually thought I thought that was you.

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and the BULL
Erik Jon kept this forum alive
He deserves it

• JFL
Erik Jon kept this forum alive
He deserves it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, height and Deleted member 7580
Mirin reverse psychology strat.