Why you will never be rich no matter how hard you try

pandamonium

pandamonium

Bronze
there are very few jobs that will make you rich in which you can start with little to no money. You need money to make money.

I do dropshipping and although its technically “free” to begin (outside of fees to keep the website tunning) it even then i need to spend 1-2k a month on ads in order for it to gain any traction so we can make profit. I also have to order in high quantity so the manufacturers can put in my company logo, i may be making 3-5k a month but after expenses im making like 500-1k a month the good thing is thanks to the advertising we are gaining more traction then we are spending on. I wouldnt have even got off the ground if it werent for chase lending me my business credit card (small loan of 10k)

But this same thing applies in almost every field. Real estate, crypto, hell even landing a good 9-5 needs hella money (or be plagued by college debt your whole life).

You need money to make money

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and PoopyFaceTomatoNose
6'5 is manlet

• +1
Reactions: pandamonium
Or just sell drugs

in gta 5

Or just sell drugs

in gta 5
Jfl at me dropshipping spending 5+ hours a day just to get mogged by some nigga sim swapping or doing drugs in his basement jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ubicuse, Jonas2k7 and looksmaxxing223
Jfl at me dropshipping spending 5+ hours a day just to get mogged by some nigga sim swapping or doing drugs in his basement jfl
Just get around 5-10k and buy a lot of weed or some party drugs and resell

• JFL
Reactions: pandamonium
Or just sell drugs

in gta 5
you need to be hyper nt to do anything like that and if you didnt grow up in a poor area or dont have any friends theres no fucking way

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7
you need to be hyper nt to do anything like that and if you didnt grow up in a poor area or dont have any friends theres no fucking way
I'm hyper NT actually :feelshaha: + a lot of rich "cool" kids also sell drugs, watch narcos mexico they explained it perfectly :feelshah:

I was social engineering loaded coinbase accounts for some random guy on telegram lol, i was paid 25% out of every successful hit, eg. if account has 100k i would get 25k. it was going good but the guy who had accounts got caught and got like 10y in prison lol. Telegram is good for making money if u have right connections

I was social engineering loaded coinbase accounts for some random guy on telegram lol, i was paid 25% out of every successful hit, eg. if account has 100k i would get 25k. it was going good but the guy who had accounts got caught and got like 10y in prison lol. Telegram is good for making money if u have right connections
How does one find said connections

One thing I’m grateful for is that my parents are paying for my uni. Then again, uni in the UK is much cheaper than the US.

You won’t really get rich from a job unless you’re in high finance, elite law, a quant, or get pretty senior in insurance, professional services, upper management ect

How does one find said connections
og users forum, telegram gambling @, etc..
also i was added into this group by some random lol, there are plenty of groups

• Hmm...
Reactions: Andremln