119.8 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• Apeldoorn_Apenheul_zoo_Bonobo.jpg
    Apeldoorn_Apenheul_zoo_Bonobo.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • evoluzione-uomo-descrizione.jpg
    evoluzione-uomo-descrizione.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
The difference beetween me and you is easy to understand. I am human, you are not.
2787223 2572412 IMG 20211008 170353
D1e7b004 48fc 470d b0be ad4ad1a23842 large3x4 194398979 10159437469735479 327357978931358296 n

You resemble a monkey more than I do ugly fucker.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, bogii and PapaGremlin
my mom have no taste in men, look at my subhuman father :feelswhy:
its opposite for me, father is a gigachad meanwhile mom is a 5 0 jewish looking woman

• Woah
Reactions: randomvanish
I do not accept to talk at same level with a subhuman slave. Leave alone this forum and kill your self. You cannot live in our society because you do not have the skills to do it. You are not human.
Keep on barking for me you ugly ass monkey.

You say you cannot talk with me, yet you comeback to suck my dick with each message I type faggot.

Keep on barking for me you ugly ass monkey.

You say you cannot talk with me, yet you comeback to suck my dick with each message I type faggot.
Bonobo

Holy shit!

You're back for more already?

How old are you?
You live in Lagos, Nigeria. You are an impostor, you are not an USA citizen. You are a bonobo man who live in Africa and get sex with gorilla, because you are a subhuman slave with the ugliest face i ever seen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and PapaGremlin
You live in Lagos, Nigeria. You are an impostor, you are not an USA citizen. You are a bonobo man who live in Africa and get sex with gorilla, because you are a subhuman slave with the ugliest face i ever seen
A gay indian dog.

What's New?

A gay indian dog.

What's New?
I am Italian, i am white. I can live a normal life while you are a subhuman monkey with 0 possibility to get a normal life because you are not human.

I am Italian, i am white. I can live a normal life while you are a subhuman monkey with 0 possibility to get a normal life because you are not human.
2785635 2572031 IMG 20211007 173201
2785636 2571060 IMG 20211006 002600

You look like shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and Chintuck22
Probably, but i am white and i can get a normal life, with a normal work, while you cannot. Because, i repeat, you are NOT human.
You're like 2x my age.

And you still keep coming back for more dick.

Why do you have no self control?

It's because you're a retarded dog...Who should be castrated and forced to watch me fuck your ugly ass mom.

You're like 2x my age.

And you still keep coming back for more dick.

Why do you have no self control?

It's because you're a retarded dog...Who should be castrated and forced to watch me fuck your ugly ass mom.
I am 30. When you will get 30 probably you will live in a mental health hospital.

I am 30. When you will get 30 probably you will live in a mental health hospital.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

You're fucking 30???

Got DAMN.

It's actually over for you in every sense of life.

Commit Suicide.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

You're fucking 30???

Got DAMN.

It's actually over for you in every sense of life.

Commit Suicide.
I am 30, not 50. Are you ok with your mind? I am 30 and i mog you, imagine when you will get 30 how ugly you will be. Virgin also, and lonely.

I am 30, not 50. Are you ok with your mind? I am 30 and i mog you, imagine when you will get 30 how ugly you will be. Virgin also, and lonely.
LMAO. Didn't we already settle this shit yesterday?

I mog you to hell and back, the only reason you comeback to earth after the mog is so that you can shoot yourself.

It's So fucking Over for you.

LMAO. Didn't we already settle this shit yesterday?

I mog you to hell and back, the only reason you comeback to earth after the mog is so that you can shoot yourself.

It's So fucking Over for you.
You live in dreams and do not want accept that you are ugly and black. No girls want sex with you. You are here 24/7 and you will be here forever. You have no way and no chance to change your life because you are black, ugly and slave. I pray for you man. Life Is very cruel sometimes.

You live in dreams and do not want accept that you are ugly and black. No girls want sex with you. You are here 24/7 and you will be here forever. You have no way and no chance to change your life because you are black, ugly and slave. I pray for you man. Life Is very cruel sometimes.
I lost my virginity when I was less than half your age.

yugioh avi lol

I lost my virginity when I was less than half your age.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Sorry, was you serious? Ok. Let me laugh again, slave. No girl want to have sex with you, maybe some fat nigga trans for moneys.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Sorry, was you serious? Ok. Let me laugh again, slave. No girl want to have sex with you, maybe some fat nigga trans for moneys.
You said you were a virgin right?

So remember this, a woman had sex with me already.

Yet, you are still a virgin.

Your life is no different from a prepubescent boy.

Never forget that....never forget the fact that you're a 30 yr old virgin.

Kill Yourself.

You said you were a virgin right?

So remember this, a woman had sex with me already.

Yet, you are still a virgin.

Your life is no different from a prepubescent boy.

Never forget that....never forget the fact that you're a 30 yr old virgin.

Kill Yourself.
Ok i am virgin. You are GL and also a really high tier giga chad with bonus happeal and black color skin, that is a must. Every girls in this world want a children with you, because your DNA is top tier and you are also smart, brilliant. Top of humanity.

Ok i am virgin. You are GL and also a really high tier giga chad with bonus happeal and black color skin, that is a must. Every girls in this world want a children with you, because your DNA is top tier and you are also smart, brilliant. Top of humanity.
Thanks for finally coming to your senses.

Who are you?