Why your ultimate goal is unobtainable

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
The ultimate goal of every man at it's base level is to be loved for what he is.

Gymcelling, looksmaxxing to improve your face, acting a certain way, joining a group of respected people, increasing wealth, having respectable material possessions, are all in an attempt to feel loved and wanted by people around you.

And I put forth the idea that nobody can love you, because everyone is like you, and also wants to be loved, and only sees you as a means to that.

In every man you talk to, there is a hidden objective to take something from you so they can have it, for their end goal of being loved. This is the meaning of validation, a man telling a joke to make you laugh is the desire that he wants you to enjoy his company. A good story, a good piece of music, all of this is in a selfish way.

They don't want you, they want what you provide, for them.

Your goal then is literally not obtainable. Because everyone else is just like you. In the same way you want to use others to consume, they want to use you to consume. This is why men are indifferent towards eachother, we mostly see eachother as competition towards an end and not the end goal in eachother. A friend is an ally towards a common goal, but this can easily be replaced by another man, which is why friendships are false and often fake.

What solution has man come up with? I almost laugh. The dog. Man has taken the wolf and domesticated him and made the wolf relentlessly docile and submissive to the man, caring about him loyally no matter what the man provides. How did this arise? FROM MAN wanting to take from the dog this behavior. In nature the dog is utterly retarded, a sort of failed stupid creature that in a survival sense cares more about the opinions of hairless ape hominids than his own opinion.

The only solution to you endlessly trying to consume from others then that you have come up with is literally a retarded version of a wolf that cares about you. This is hardly a solution.

I have come to the conclusion therefore that to live as we typically have thought of it is not at all what we have been taught. There is at bottom no selflessness, only selfishness, no love, only giving for the desire to eventually receive, no victory, just endurance until death, no happiness, just an acceptance of the misery and the pleasures when they come, like waiting for a wind in the ocean for your sail, of which you have no control over.

And how many there are which cannot endure to address the truths I am saying? Many. This truth is not enjoyable to the ears, but it is what is true. For men search for power and see "truth" as a means to power. But what happens when you learn that truth is against life and not for life? You become strong, and as Friedrich Nietzsche says

"I judge the character and strength of a man by how much truth he can endure and accept, without it being slandered, muted, falsified, or quieted".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, WOMENAREQUEENSNOT, Deleted member 12330 and 17 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GorLee, litaz, Looks234 and 14 others
Technically you are right, but as long as perception trumps reality it is attainable, it doesn't matter if they care about you, all it matters is if you feel you are cared about

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21863, chigoha and 2 others
dnr but your ultimate goal should be ssri to cure your over thinking problem

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BigBundaSlapper, Torero and 5 others
Gonna be honest - this really isn't a groundbreaking revelation most people including normies realize this. Get a bitch, get some money, get some kids, try to have some fun in the meantime while you're alive then die. That's life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, litaz, Deleted member 12330 and 13 others
Technically you are right, but as long as perception trumps reality it is attainable, it doesn't matter if they care about you, all it matters is if you feel you are cared about
You would have to be comically stupid to be able to "feel loved" knowing every man's actions are a sort of false show in order to gain from you. You would have to have the intelligence of a sheep or a donkey to be able to do that. You are promoting delusion therefore, which isn't even a trait you yourself can vouch for, as you see right through it being human.

You are promoting blissful ignorance in order to be happy, which is why in my other thread I said you must choose between knowing the brutal truth and being strong, or believing something that isn't true (as you advocate for here) and being "happy". Happiness and strength therefore are two opposites.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Johnnybegood
dnr but your ultimate goal should be ssri to cure your over thinking problem
People like you are extremely useful to retards, something to think about for the average man, and a clown and a dog to people like me.

Gonna be honest - this really isn't a groundbreaking revelation most people including normies realize this. Get a bitch, get some money, get some kids, try to have some fun in the meantime while you're alive then die. That's life.
The real Blackpill is that you can be a king or a street sweeper, but everyone dances with the Grim Reaper.

Easier said than done pal. You're quick to say "haha that's life!" But here you are on a self improvement website, and all self improvement stems from the belief your life isn't good enough as it is, otherwise you would never want to improve, or have more, or gain. Your life is miserable and you want it to be better too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22971, ManletBlackcel, Tyronecell and 1 other person
Easier said than done pal. You're quick to say "haha that's life!" But here you are on a self improvement website, and all self improvement stems from the belief your life isn't good enough as it is, otherwise you would never want to improve, or have more, or gain. Your life is miserable and you want it to be better too.
No shit, what's your point?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22971 and LooksOrDeath
No shit, what's your point?
To make a grand show and currently to make you look stupid, since I now don't like you, gain knowledge from those more intelligent than me, and convert those like me but blissfully ignorant to a higher source of knowledge in life, that they may avoid troubles to come later and give me an ally to think and contemplate with.

If I could hurt you I would, I already don't like you, but if you want to use words, I am well versed in this field too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WOMENAREQUEENSNOT, ManletBlackcel and Acion
Water but excellently written and I enjoyed the dog metaphor.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, smvmaxxertilllate and Deleted member 16220
To make a grand show and currently to make you look stupid, since I now don't like you, gain knowledge from those more intelligent than me, and convert those like me but blissfully ignorant to a higher source of knowledge in life, that they may avoid troubles to come later and give me an ally to think and contemplate with.

If I could hurt you I would, I already don't like you, but if you want to use words, I am well versed in this field too.
You still haven't proven your point

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Water but excellently written and I enjoyed the dog metaphor.
Beyond water he sounds like a little kid - um no shit everyone is selfish and actually only cares about themself

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and LooksOrDeath
Beyond water he sounds like a little kid - um no shit everyone is selfish and actually only cares about themself
You are being delusional get to the point and tell everyone here you don't like that I don't like you and want others to join you and say insults against me.

Im acting like a little kid and you're acting like a literal animal. Being manipulative to get what you want, the entire purpose of this thread, as I've put it forth.

• JFL
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
knowing every man's actions are a sort of false show in order to gain from you.
Very few people actually think that, most people believe in an element of sincerity. You are putting too much importance on the intentions, the only thing that matters is the consequences and how an actions is percieved, that is the only thing that will dictate the reaction, a concatenation of this phenomenon will dictate what is reality,"the brutal truth" and will define or redefine "strength". As long as you have a system in wich most people believe that determines the first cycle of reactions then reality is subordinated to that, you don't have the faculty to actively choose between blissful ignorance and the "truth" but you have the obligation to accept one of them, otherwise you can't act, and that acceptance its not a result of IQ but rather what base the system has laid upon, you win by believing what most people believe. Its not the intention of loving but rather the perception of being loved that determines the course of actions, its not a matter of deluding yourself my friend, its a matter of realizing that your "strength" construct is as ethereal as the "blissful ignorance". Again,technically you are right, but at the same time you are looking at the finger but not the moon

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I wish you thought some of the humanities at my university. I would actually want to show up to class if that was the case. Tired of hearing PC sugar coated non-sense all the time.

pascals wager theory mogs, only way to live life

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
Another demoralization thread

• +1
Reactions: stephan and alphamaxxxx
Another demoralization thread
Lol it's the truth. You don't really want the truth you want to be happy. The common saying "the truth hurts" is because the truth is anti-happiness. You want to be happy and for this reason you should tell yourself things that aren't true, im not blaming you because happiness is better than misery, I'm just saying I can't go back, I know too much.

are you familiar with pascals wager
Lol it's the truth. You don't really want the truth you want to be happy. The common saying "the truth hurts" is because the truth is anti-happiness. You want to be happy and for this reason you should tell yourself things that aren't true, im not blaming you because happiness is better than misery, I'm just saying I can't go back, I know too much.

ah yes the ramblings of a beta

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
2709091 6eb107acc4b43d4c1b50531a2973eac2damn i kinda don t care kid scratching head saying

The ultimate goal of every man at it's base level is to be loved for what he is.

Gymcelling, looksmaxxing to improve your face, acting a certain way, joining a group of respected people, increasing wealth, having respectable material possessions, are all in an attempt to feel loved and wanted by people around you.
Every? Really? There are probably thousands of undetected cases similar to this book.

This is very true. However, entrepreneurs agree that this is a good thing. Check this forum post.

"Look around outside your world, stop being selfish, and help your fellow humans solve their problems. In a world of selfishness, become unselfish."
- MJ DeMarco

For anyone who wants to learn more about earning the most money in the shortest amount of time without any starting capital, this might help: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...from-700-pms-with-fellow-forum-members.66903/

• Love it
Reactions: GalacticHero

And I put forth the idea that nobody can love you, because everyone is like you, and also wants to be loved, and only sees you as a means to that.

In every man you talk to, there is a hidden objective to take something from you so they can have it, for their end goal of being loved. This is the meaning of validation, a man telling a joke to make you laugh is the desire that he wants you to enjoy his company. A good story, a good piece of music, all of this is in a selfish way.

Your goal then is literally not obtainable. Because everyone else is just like you. In the same way you want to use others to consume, they want to use you to consume. This is why men are indifferent towards eachother, we mostly see eachother as competition towards an end and not the end goal in eachother. A friend is an ally towards a common goal, but this can easily be replaced by another man, which is why friendships are false and often fake.

What solution has man come up with? I almost laugh. The dog. Man has taken the wolf and domesticated him and made the wolf relentlessly docile and submissive to the man, caring about him loyally no matter what the man provides. How did this arise? FROM MAN wanting to take from the dog this behavior. In nature the dog is utterly retarded, a sort of failed stupid creature that in a survival sense cares more about the opinions of hairless ape hominids than his own opinion.

The only solution to you endlessly trying to consume from others then that you have come up with is literally a retarded version of a wolf that cares about you. This is hardly a solution.

I have come to the conclusion therefore that to live as we typically have thought of it is not at all what we have been taught. There is at bottom no selflessness, only selfishness, no love, only giving for the desire to eventually receive, no victory, just endurance until death, no happiness, just an acceptance of the misery and the pleasures when they come, like waiting for a wind in the ocean for your sail, of which you have no control over.

And how many there are which cannot endure to address the truths I am saying? Many. This truth is not enjoyable to the ears, but it is what is true. For men search for power and see "truth" as a means to power. But what happens when you learn that truth is against life and not for life? You become strong, and as Friedrich Nietzsche says

"I judge the character and strength of a man by how much truth he can endure and accept, without it being slandered, muted, falsified, or quieted".
thanks for the intellectual contribution, could we not define our predisposition to life through the lenses of the current moral world?

for example watching simpler systems (mathematical,physics) and how they act, extrapolating that to a practical series of laws on how to act in the world.

Wouldn't be that the most effective way to approach life instead of a pseudorational sketch on how we think humans interact, which can be distorted by our moral views that we are bias to.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
Nice philosophical thread

I agree 👍🏻

Especially at happiness and strength are two opposites

The second you are happy you slacken, you weaken. The sooner you realise this the better

Find a way to torture yourself for your own betterment every day instead of seeking pleasures of sloth and conformity, shortcuts that damage you, ect. Life is misery no matter how you look at it. Accept the misery, tolerate it, become numb to it, and forge yourself out of stone

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
Since the ultimate goal for most men is unattainable (getting others to truly love you) i believe it serves as a great motivator. Your goal would be to get everyone to love you, while the more you progress you are deluded its simply not good enough (while the truth is it will never actually happen) so from that perspective I think it is good men think this. For the loss of desire to be loved (be the strongest, richest, ect) breeds slothful weak men who indulge in degeneracy instead of self improvement. It is the sole reason we self improve.

thanks for the intellectual contribution, could we not define our predisposition to life through the lenses of the current moral world?

for example watching simpler systems (mathematical,physics) and how they act, extrapolating that to a practical series of laws on how to act in the world.

Wouldn't be that the most effective way to approach life instead of a rational sketch on how we think humans interact, which can be distorted by our moral views that we are bias to.
I also think we should look at it through a simple biological lens.

Self improve -> more valuable man -> more "loved" ect

If you wanna make that one girl fall in love with you, you wouldn't watch comedy movies to improve your personality which would be a waste of time, you would looksmax until you're model tier then reap the benefits. It is inevitable to happen since nature is almost like it is programmed. Success in one field inevitably leads to rewards in all the effected fields (romance, power, social, money)

I also think we should look at it through a simple biological lens.

Self improve -> more valuable man -> more "loved" ect

If you wanna make that one girl fall in love with you, you wouldn't watch comedy movies to improve your personality which would be a waste of time, you would looksmax until you're model tier then reap the benefits. It is inevitable to happen since nature is almost like it is programmed. Success in one field inevitably leads to rewards in all the effected fields (romance, power, social, money)
But of course she wouldn't even actually fall in love with you in the sense of the definition of the word, it would be a simple chemical reaction she gets because you can provide strong children, protection, ect.

That’s just how we are molded in the modern consumerist society. You can see the truth behind our behaviors but it’s hard to not follow suit.

Ignore this little dork, he's just smoked weed for the first time.

• JFL
Reactions: Verse
my goal is to become ultimate JBslayer I don't know why you assumed this

• +1
Reactions: stephan
feminine as fuck. femininity is about being loved intrinsically. meanwhile masculinity is about building yourself up, competing, being valued for what you do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
discord mod energy

• JFL
Reactions: adotsdot
I am 100% sure OP would get destroyed in a philosophy debate by people like Jay Dyer.

I bet my first-born child that the majority of those who agree with OP couldn't sit still for 10 minutes reading a book. How do they get their ideas? By probably doing nothing significant and sitting in their room, "thinking".

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
OP posted in the bold assumption that almost everyone here has avoidant personality disorder.

I am 100% sure OP would get destroyed in a philosophy debate by people like Jay Dyer.

I bet my first-born child that the majority of those who agree with OP couldn't sit still for 10 minutes reading a book. How do they get their ideas? By probably doing nothing significant and sitting in their room, "thinking".
LITERALLY me.

• JFL
Reactions: stephan
I’m talking to myself (reaffirming water is wet facts to myself) rn

Great thread
Lol at the cope responses