Why You're Nervous around Hot Women (Non-verbal Conversations)

noodlelover

noodlelover

Kraken
With every conversation there's a verbal conversation going on, and an emotional one. Our subconscious's are talking to each other on an emotional level with non-verbal cues, and tonality, on top of our verbal conversation. We are often only partially aware of this subconscious conversation.

Example:

Verbal Conversation:
Girl "Hey."
Girl "Got any plans for this weekend?"
Guy "Oh no. What about you?"
Girl "Oh no, just the usual."

Subconscious conversation:
Girl "You're a really poor looser. (Looking at ragged shoes making disgust micro-expression for fraction of a second) I'm sorry for you. (Calm voice like talking to a child) Do you have copes you're looking forward to this weekend? I'm trying to cheer you up because I see you as a looser with the emotional intelligence of a child. And you're clearly alone because you're ugly. (Vocal tonality, leaning in)"
Guy "Uh no. What? My life isn't that bad? Why would you say that?"
Guy "I mean, I don't technically do stuff on the weekends, but that's because I grind everyday, fuck I can't say that, I need to be cool. She see's me as such shit. Why does she see me as shit. My life isn't that bad. Every one else sees me as normal."
Girl "My life is better than yours. I just wanted to let you know I feel bad for you. You can go now."
Girl "Don't ask to hang out with me. Fuck, is he going to think I like him. I hope he goes now. This is what happens when you take pity on these loosers."

This is not some skitzo rant. These subconscious conversations are happening overlaying EVERY real conversation. Except between two people with low social skills/low emotional intelligence.

Now, some people with semi ok social intelligence, their subconscious may not be able to fully hear the other persons subconscious. So the conversation might sound something like this (from the guys perspective).

Girl "Mumble. Mumble. Mumble."
Guy "I can't hear what you're saying but I hope you like me."
Girl "Mumble. Mumble. Mumble. Looser. Mumble. Mumble."
Guy "Wait, who's the looser? I'm the looser?"

Our subconscious's are primitive and care about superficial things.

Some other Subconscious conversations:

Verbal Conversation:
Girl "What kind of TV do you have?"
Guy "I just watch shows on my laptop."
Girl "Oh ok." (Turns away and starts scrolling through her phone)

Girl "Are you rich?"
Guy "I got this stuff. It's not my focus now."
Girl "Oh fuck, you're poor. I was only talking to you because I thought maybe you're rich, and I'm looking for a better life."

This is always going on. You might be acting nice to a girl you mog, but your subconscious is saying:

"Fatty Fatty Fattty. God you're so fucking fat."
"I guess I'd still fuck you but don't expect a relationship."

And her subconscious is saying:

"I know I'm fat. I'm sorry I'll leave now."

Water to NT people. But this explains some of your emotions talking to women. It's because the subconscious conversations going on are fucking laughable lol. Inspired by this post.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, poopoohead, Pei and 3 others
if ur nervous around women ur low t
inject tren or suffocate bc of cuckdom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, hopecel, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Interesting

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
red pill fuel
only way to stop nervousness around a woman is to become of your thought of higher value than them
is what I'm getting from this

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and noodlelover
Girl "You're a really poor looser. (Looking at ragged shoes making disgust micro-expression for fraction of a second) I'm sorry for you. (Calm voice like talking to a child) Do you have copes you're looking forward to this weekend? I'm trying to cheer you up because I see you as a looser with the emotional intelligence of a child. And you're clearly alone because you're ugly. (Vocal tonality, leaning in)"
Guy "I mean, I don't technically do stuff on the weekends, but that's because I grind everyday, fuck I can't say that, I need to be cool. She see's me as such shit. Why does she see me as shit. My life isn't that bad. Every one else sees me as normal."
Girl "My life is better than yours. I just wanted to let you know I feel bad for you. You can go now."
Girl "Don't ask to hang out with me. Fuck, is he going to think I like him. I hope he goes now. This is what happens when you take pity on these loosers."

This is not some skitzo rant. These subconscious conversations are happening overlaying EVERY real conversation. Except between two people with low social skills/low emotional intelligence.

Now, some people with semi ok social intelligence, their subconscious may not be able to fully hear the other persons subconscious. So the conversation might sound something like this (from the guys perspective).

Verbal Conversation:

Girl "Are you rich?"
Girl "Oh fuck, you're poor. I was only talking to you because I thought maybe you're rich, and I'm looking for a better life."

This is always going on. You might be acting nice to a girl you mog, but your subconscious is saying:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and noodlelover
I’m a low iq subhuman that’s why

• +1
Just have conversations bro!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, noodlelover and incel194012940
lol at not organizing your life around avoiding women

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Dicklet3incher and autistic_tendencies
red pill fuel
only way to stop nervousness around a woman is to become of your thought of higher value than them
is what I'm getting from this
It's better if your subconscious is actually advocating on your behalf in the non-verbal conversation.

But it's like sales, it's not magic.

A better product will help the most: Looksmax, MoneyMax. StatusMax.

But a Niche product, plus good sales highlighting strengths will be better, than the same product presented with a sales copy that says "This product knows it sucks and here's all the worst things about this product."

• +1
Reactions: klip11, vulcan_ and autistic_tendencies
Dude. This hits so hard. Love it.

I started using Suno to generate songs that would seed my subconscious with business and motivational strategies that would be helpful to me specifically, instead of the popular music which seeds our subconscious with useless stuff.

What style of music did you put for this? It's cool.

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Dude. This hits so hard. Love it.

I started using Suno to generate songs that would seed my subconscious with business and motivational strategies that would be helpful to me specifically, instead of the popular music which seeds our subconscious with useless stuff.
:feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:
What style of music did you put for this? It's cool.
Emotional lmao

• Love it
With every conversation there's a verbal conversation going on, and an emotional one. Our subconscious's are talking to each other on an emotional level with non-verbal cues, and tonality, on top of our verbal conversation. We are often only partially aware of this subconscious conversation.

Example:

Verbal Conversation:
Girl "Hey."

Verbal Conversation:

Girl "Are you rich?"

Water to NT people. But this explains some of your emotions talking to women. It's because the subconscious conversations going on are fucking laughable lol. Inspired by this post.
loser* didn't read that diarrhea btw

• Ugh..

Example:

Verbal Conversation:
Girl "Hey."

Verbal Conversation:

Girl "Are you rich?"

Thoughts @BrahminBoss

It’s more just ur subconscious realizes u have no shot. That’s really all there is to it. And she knows u like her because she’s been in these situations since early teens.

• +1

Example:

Verbal Conversation:
Girl "Hey."

Verbal Conversation:

Girl "Are you rich?"

bookmarked will read latet