Why youre not not becoming low inhib?

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
Instead of being self aware, trying to fit in society, gaining status, having a carreer, gf, worried about all this stuff

Why not become low inhib? As someone who was really self aware and narcissist trying to fit in, gain status, comparing myself to others and all that and became low inhib by doing lsd regularly I legit give zero fucks now and life feels 100x better this way, my mind feels empty and I can appreciate the small details in life with a clear perspective

I dont care if my clothes are 100% clean,If im clean shaven, if my hair is perfect, If im taller or shorter, If im making a lot of money, If I have a gf and kids... none of that goes through my head

Instead Im always fully present, I enjoy being with others, I dont have expectations, the world seems brighter, I have more risky behaviour, Im not so afraid of death like before, I laugh more instead of having that serious face

If youre not becoming low inhib then I dont know what youre doing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clqs, Tabula Rasa, Clark69 and 4 others
Niggers are lucky to be born this way, us whites are overthinkers and narcissists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs and Tabula Rasa
"Just save the game and proceed" theory.
Or, overcome behavioral patterns formed since childhood.
But, you are psychonaut so perhaps you have reset that quite a few times already.
I remember reading theories that psychodelics were banned because they would make you less of anxious hamster in the wheel and let you think slightly out of the box and reevaluate "externally induced" values and ideas/ideals.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, Tabula Rasa and R@m@
Only retards here think low inhib is a meme, whether or not the blackpill will set you free depends on if you're low or high inhib

High inhib + blackpill knowledge is nothing more than a prison of suffering for as long as you live

Low inhib + blackpill knowledge = nothing can tie you down, not even your family and friends

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and R@m@
"Just save the game and proceed" theory.
Or, overcome behavioral patterns formed since childhood.
But, you are psychonaut so perhaps you have reset that quite a few times already.
I remember reading theories that psychodelics were banned because they would make you less of anxious hamster in the wheel and let you think slightly out of the box and reevaluate "externally induced" values and ideas/ideals.
Yeah they(elites) definitely knew what they were doing when they banned lsd, it makes people question their social programmed behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Lsd is the way to become low inhib
Alcohol too, that's why a lot of people get drunk, to forget their current negative stuff and to get rid of anxiety to be lower inhib in social settings. But of course it's a low tier drug if you compare it to other stuff, with too many side effects, but easily available.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
if i was low inhib i would ER

i like being high inhib and being productive instead of being a low life

• +1
Alcohol too, that's why a lot of people get drunk, to forget their current negative stuff and to get rid of anxiety to be lower inhib in social settings. But of course it's a low tier drug if you compare it to other stuff, with too many side effects, but easily available.
Lsd has long lasting effects when sober, alcohol I cant say for sure maybe if you drink long enough will make you low inhib even when sober

Niggers are lucky to be born this way, us whites are overthinkers and narcissists

My white side is what gives me my high inhibitions and makes me an introvert

if i was low inhib i would ER

i like being high inhib and being productive instead of being a low life
Why would you go er if you was low inhib, do you have lots of rage/anger that you want to release?

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Why would you go er if you was low inhib, do you have lots of rage/anger that you want to release?
it would be fun, im not mad at any peoples

Last edited:
  • +1
Congrats bud, you gave yourself brain damage with drugs and now have apathy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs