why zoomers are only getting taller

chudlite

chudlite

Long Live @Kaligula567 and @Kaari
1. Delayed growth plate fusion: Lower testosterone levels delay the fusion of growth plates, allowing for longer growth periods (Source: "Testosterone and growth hormone regulate growth plate fusion" in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2001) [1]

2. Increased growth hormone sensitivity: Lower testosterone levels can increase sensitivity to growth hormone, promoting taller stature (Source: "Testosterone and growth hormone interactions" in the European Journal of Endocrinology, 2003) [2]

3. Reduced epiphyseal closure: Lower testosterone levels reduce the rate of epiphyseal closure, allowing for longer bone growth (Source: "Sex steroids and growth plate closure" in the Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, 2005) [3]

4. Heightened IGF-1 levels: Lower testosterone levels can lead to increased IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor 1) levels, promoting growth and development (Source: "Testosterone and IGF-1 interactions" in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2008) [4]

5. Evolutionary trade-offs: Lower testosterone levels may be an evolutionary trade-off for increased height, as energy is redirected from testosterone production to growth and development (Source: "Testosterone and human evolution" in the journal Hormones and Behavior, 2010) [5]

TLDR: Higher testosterone will make you shorter

• +1
Reactions: sayi, datboijj, JustABadDream and 6 others
@autistic_tendencies

• Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
the freshmen in my school are like 5'4-5'7 max jfl over for them

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, JustABadDream, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
Still height is a dimorphic trade

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, autistic_tendencies and Outerz14
1. Delayed growth plate fusion: Lower testosterone levels delay the fusion of growth plates, allowing for longer growth periods (Source: "Testosterone and growth hormone regulate growth plate fusion" in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2001) [1]

2. Increased growth hormone sensitivity: Lower testosterone levels can increase sensitivity to growth hormone, promoting taller stature (Source: "Testosterone and growth hormone interactions" in the European Journal of Endocrinology, 2003) [2]

3. Reduced epiphyseal closure: Lower testosterone levels reduce the rate of epiphyseal closure, allowing for longer bone growth (Source: "Sex steroids and growth plate closure" in the Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, 2005) [3]

4. Heightened IGF-1 levels: Lower testosterone levels can lead to increased IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor 1) levels, promoting growth and development (Source: "Testosterone and IGF-1 interactions" in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2008) [4]

5. Evolutionary trade-offs: Lower testosterone levels may be an evolutionary trade-off for increased height, as energy is redirected from testosterone production to growth and development (Source: "Testosterone and human evolution" in the journal Hormones and Behavior, 2010) [5]

it's because low test = low estrogen.

test is not the issue itself its the low esrogen levels

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, Debetro, heightcelcoper and 1 other person
high T= testosterone gets converted to estrogen which fuses the plates
you can be high T and take aromasin to grow taller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, 97baHater and Funnyunenjoyer1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
high T= testosterone gets converted to estrogen which fuses the plates
you can be high T and take aromasin to grow taller
what is that signature bhai :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: dbva and sigma ✰
height has been stable among 19 year olds for the past 50 years stop spreading this myth, in fact in some places (UK for example) kids are getting shorter :lul:

• +1
Reactions: jindermahal and Debetro
Bruh, my college is mostly white. So everyday I interact with a lot of white people in the 18-25 age range. I'm 6'0 barefoot and it feels like I'm getting heightmogged often even with air forces on. For white guys the average is probably 6'0. All the short mexicans bring the avg down

wtf is this, give the doi link

Bruh, my college is mostly white. So everyday I interact with a lot of white people in the 18-25 age range. I'm 6'0 barefoot and it feels like I'm getting heightmogged often even with air forces on. For white guys the average is probably 6'0. All the short mexicans bring the avg down
yeah im researchmaxing right now because im average height 5’9 and i feel like a absolute manlet whenever i go out

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja

don't have testosterone theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71023
yeah im researchmaxing right now because im average height 5’9 and i feel like a absolute manlet whenever i go out
Boots + 10 inch lifts

none of these studies exist, this is chat gpt

Keep coping fat nigga

Zoomers are barely taller

• WTF
Reactions: chudlite
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Outerz14, NZb6Air and WhoTookVendetta
ok nigga
DBC2B193 6FEF 4FB5 AFF8 50BF6D3F571D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, WhoTookVendetta and enriquecel

wait so if you lead a shitty lifestyle when ur young such as eating goyslop and being fat and reducing ur test, u grow more cuz less estrogen aromatisation? that would be hopefuel for fatcels

Straight off to chad gpt

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
i raped ur fucking mom u crippled nigger on wheel chair kys gucking loser and shot fucking
Luke 6:35 - But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Luke 6:35 - But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil.
Hugs GIF by Chippy the Dog

:feelsautistic:you really changed….

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
Hugs GIF by Chippy the Dog

:feelsautistic:you really changed….
yes saar! i only chat shit to gays and subhumans now, youre 6'7 terrachad so i wont violate anymore saar!

yes saar! i only chat shit to gays and subhumans now, youre 6'7 terrachad so i wont violate anymore saar!
im 5’9 mtn bro…sorry to bear the bad news

Look at this high T beast

except none of this is true because zoomers are not taller than the previous generation Lol

No way this is true

height has been stable among 19 year olds for the past 50 years stop spreading this myth, in fact in some places (UK for example) kids are getting shorter :lul:
Real? Source?

Real? Source?