why zygo pulling should work

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
side sleeping cucks your zygos because you put pressure on them so they recede and turn flat

why should the opposite not work? putting pressure behind them and pulling them forward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber, lastamericanvirgin, framemoggerr and 3 others
I second this, my right face is completely recessed because I sleep on my side which gave me a short ramus, an extremely inward gonion, recessed maxilla, lower set and flatter less laterally projected zygos and a higher set masseter.

• +1
Reactions: aber and buflek
I second this, my right face is completely recessed because I sleep on my side which gave me a short ramus, an extremely inward gonion, recessed maxilla, lower set and flatter less laterally projected zygos and a higher set masseter.
same here but weirdly my face is more forward grown on the right side, its just the cheekbone being more flat

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
same here but weirdly my face is more forward grown on the right side, its just the cheekbone being more flat
My maxilla is more developed on the side where i sleep and so is my zygos somehow

• Woah
Reactions: buflek
tilted sphenoid

• +1
Reactions: aber, nullandvoid and buflek
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, nofap, coispet and 2 others
tilted sphenoid
I agree but since I'm in the middle of puberty, I notice overnight changes when I sleep on my back for the majority of the night so it's nothing to stress about thankfully.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
so all the things that make ur face bad work but the things that make ur face look good is cope

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Frexa and buflek
I agree but since I'm in the middle of puberty, I notice overnight changes when I sleep on my back for the majority of the night so it's nothing to stress about thankfully.
fix postural imbalances like lateral or anterior pelvic tilt asap b4 it’s too late
possibly tbh. my pelvic is 1cm higher on one side. my whole body is crooked probably
same i have lateral. and a tilted sphenoid as well. and im too lazy to fix it tbh

• +1
Reactions: aber, buflek and nullandvoid
fix postural imbalances like lateral or anterior pelvic tilt asap b4 it’s too late

same i have lateral. and a tilted sphenoid as well. and im too lazy to fix it tbh
My main concern is my midface to be honest, it's average but my nose width throws off my ratios despite having a slightly narrow nasion, but my titlted sphenoid has definitely contributed to the width, bulbousness and just overall nasal tip projection. I've completely refrained from any sort of looksmaxxing before I fix the recession and lean down as I don't actually know what my face really looks like yet.

• +1
My main concern is my midface to be honest,
if that’s ur main concern u should be fine lol. is it just ur nose that fucks ur midface? or are u horse faced as well

• +1
if that’s ur main concern u should be fine lol. is it just ur nose that fucks ur midface? or are u horse faced as well
I'm not horse faced at all despite it barely being the largest third of my face, it's just not compact like ramirez, closest person I can think of to my midface right now is *maybe* gandy in terms of length but my philtrum is short. I can dm a picture of my face if you'd like.

• +1
I'm not horse faced at all despite it barely being the largest third of my face, it's just not compact like ramirez, closest person I can think of to my midface right now is *maybe* gandy but my philtrum is short. I can dm a picture of my face if you'd like.
prob something like mine. mines around .97-.98 but yeah pm me i’ll measure it for u

• +1
side sleeping cucks your zygos because you put pressure on them so they recede and turn flat

why should the opposite not work? putting pressure behind them and pulling them forward
s-l1200.jpg

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coispet and nullandvoid
Get one of those massage table with a hole for the face, so you can sleep with your face down...
13_In_Use_MATA_262386524-WEB_1200x.jpg
KRYSTAIL-BDSM-Glory-Hole-Milking-Table-3-Zones-Sale.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: aber and nullandvoid
Get one of those massage table with a hole for the face, so you can sleep with your face down...
13_In_Use_MATA_262386524-WEB_1200x.jpg
KRYSTAIL-BDSM-Glory-Hole-Milking-Table-3-Zones-Sale.jpg
Sleeping on my back works perfectly fine but thanks for the suggestion.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
my cheekbone is wider on the side where i sledp on

ive noticed my left cheekbone go from flat to curved and then my right cheekbone became the flat one all depending on how i sleep and these changes happen in the matter of hours maybe 1-2 days

tilted sphenoid is a meme, buy a true mirror and you'll realize asymmetry is a meme and the differences between your good and bad sides are a meme. gene calculator in womb boyo

Will definitely work but only if constant pressure is applied for like 8 hours