Why

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
Why did an old fat slut show her adult daughter a photo of me and say “we both think you’re hot”

Then I said “what if I fucked your daughter’s asshole and then made you suck me off right after?” Then she said that would be sexy

What a sick woman. She needs help if she thinks of her own daughter that way

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, not__cel, Manletmachine and 2 others
Dc Comics Idk GIF

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Because

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Vermilioncore
Why did she wanna taste her own daughter’s asshole? She’s gotta be monitored or put on the registry. That’s not right, bud.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, IAMNOTANINCEL, not__cel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Because most women are encouraged to be evil and full of themselves nowadays
Yeah but why did she wanna do those things with her daughter? She’s sick.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and Vermilioncore
Because it never happened that why bud

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Vermilioncore
Mothers and daughters share a complex and multifaceted relationship that can sometimes involve elements of competition. This competition can stem from various psychological, social, and cultural factors:

1. Identity and Self-Worth: Mothers may see their daughters as extensions of themselves, and their achievements or appearance may reflect back on the mother's identity and perceived success. This can lead to subconscious competition to maintain or enhance a sense of self-worth through their daughters' accomplishments or appearance.
  2. Unfulfilled Dreams: Some mothers may project their own unfulfilled aspirations onto their daughters, hoping they can achieve what they couldn't. This can create pressure and competition if the mother becomes overly invested in her daughter's achievements.
  3. Generational Differences: Societal norms and expectations change over generations. What was valued or deemed important during the mother's upbringing may differ from what the daughter faces today. This can lead to conflicts over lifestyle choices, career paths, or even personal values, fueling competition as each tries to assert their perspective

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and Vermilioncore
How come u didn't show up and blow them to smithereens and turn the ashes into a halloween decoration type shit

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore