Why?

altbones

altbones

Iron
Why is it always black Ugly women and average looking men talking shit about me. Every sense I start to get better looking I was never bad looking but I was pick on as a kid all because I look so call to feminine, (My eye lashes are very long naturally and my eyes have a lot of aegyo sal and my eyebrows thick and my bottom lip is red af as if I put lipstick on) or that I have sharp features ( this is now in high school) like a sharp jawline, hollow cheeks, high set cheekbones and yet ok getting called ugly but so many ugly black women who put on makeup or average looking boys or men. I’m so confused because women that in other races, mostly white calls me beautiful, handsome af, and so on. And I’m just getting fucking confused. But now I realize. It’s because of jealousy l. Half of y’all nigga on here saying y’all get called ugly and then show a pic when y’all know damn well y’all much the beauty standard but if people are telling the true it’s because of jealousy and envy. That’s all. There’s even some weird as girls simping me with another guy all because I look gay and feminine. Like bro what? What the fuck? That’s so fucking weird. Anyways Ik probably going to get home school or go to west side where all my people at and go to school there because the school I’m at is so fucking weird and disgusting, disrespectful, to much, exhausting and annoying. But yea.
#I’mjustyappinglol

Wall of text

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and altbones
Just read it. I know it looks like it’s to much but. I mean yea it’s just me yapping about life.

Man, at least leave space between paragraphs

5 sentences = A paragraph “Well that’s what I learned”
There’s barely even 4 sentences.

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
How to speak understandably on the internet: 1 space per sentence

How to speak understandably on the internet: 1 space per sentence
yea I was trying to do that but auto correction is fucking me up real bad so yea. Sorry is it that deep JFL