why

bicromial

bicromial

shy htn
I literally am hopeless, since i started dating and talking to women i didnt have any problem, talked to girls consistently never was a time where i struggled to get a foids attention or make her fall in love with me, but i got out of a rs and its dry, it never was this dry in my life, 6 months of inceling, and i dont know what happened, never in my life had a thought that ill be this lonely and hopeless, some might say that i have looksminned, which imo i didnt, grew some bones and actually added 5 kilos of muscle and im not that short irl (on org i get humbled by 6’5 pentamoggers). I literally dont know what to do

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX, notsocommonthumb and PeakIncels
Boohoo bro

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and PeakIncels
not over, drink caffeine, it increases confidence x100 in some people. Low inhib maxxing also works to get women

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
I literally am hopeless, since i started dating and talking to women i didnt have any problem, talked to girls consistently never was a time where i struggled to get a foids attention or make her fall in love with me, but i got out of a rs and its dry, it never was this dry in my life, 6 months of inceling, and i dont know what happened, never in my life had a thought that ill be this lonely and hopeless, some might say that i have looksminned, which imo i didnt, grew some bones and actually added 5 kilos of muscle and im not that short irl (on org i get humbled by 6’5 pentamoggers). I literally dont know what to do
Dnr nigger kys OwO